What's new

Dr Faisal Sultan rejects rumours of ‘slow poisoning’ to PTI chief

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
RAWALPINDI: Dr Faisal Sultan – the personal physician of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan – met him at the Adiala Jail and rejected the rumours of ‘slow poisoning’, ARY News reported on Thursday.

While talking to the journalists, Dr Faisal Sultan said that he held a detailed meeting with the PTI chief and also conducted his medical check-up. He added that the PTI chief is in good health.

Dr Sultan said that he and the PTI chairman have also discussed matters related to the Shaukat Khanum Hospital. Rejecting the rumours, he said that the PTI chief is not being slowly poisoned and he also inspected him.

Related: PTI chairman meets wife, sisters in Adiala Jail

“PTI chairman has not complained about the food and is carrying out regular exercise in the jail.”

The legal team has also met the PTI chairman at the Adiala Jail today. The legal team members include Hamid Khan, Naeem Haider Panjota, Raja Yasir and Umair Niazi, whereas, Dr Faisal Sultan had also joined them.

Earlier today, Rawalpindi police investigators reached Adiala Jail and recorded the PTI chairman’s statement on the May 9 riots.

Did the doctor have taken any samples and were tested in any international attested lab.'s. Without any tests its the mother of all lies of the mouth piece of the begaret generals Fools_Nightmare.
No one in the country trusts these sold out generals and what they say. When they can torture, kidnap and kill Pakistani's they are not one of us they must be brought in front of the court of law and send to the firing squad afterwards.
I hope next parliament passes a law after retirement all 3 armed forces generals and high ranking officials must be put on ECL for 20 years so all of their crimes against Pakistani's must be dealt with and can't divulge any secrets abroad.

Did the doctor have taken any samples and were tested in any international attested lab.'s.

That's what I was wondering.

A doctor who sees a patient in person at most can check heart rate, breathing, oxygen levels, signs of lung disease, other physical illness, but without a blood/stool/urine etc etc. test, how the heck can even Superman himself confidently say that there is nothing going on internally?

I am not saying he is being poisoned, but I really do not believe for one second a person such as Faisal Sultan would make such a statement.

Actually now that I read the article again, Faisal Sultan does not say ANYTHING about the poisoning. He just said IK is in good health, which he perfectly can say.

Our media is such a shitshow. Ullu kay pathay.

It is one thing to say that there is no evidence of him being poisoned and completely different to say he is not being posioned.

The first is docor's opinion based on observable medical condition, IK's doctor is well within his right to say that. But to conclusively say he is NOT being poisened requires a thourugh investigation based on medical and lab tests.

It is one thing to say that there is no evidence of him being poisoned and completely different to say he is not being posioned.

The first is docor's opinion based on observable medical condition, IK's doctor is well within his right to say that. But to conclusively say he is NOT being poisened requires a thourugh investigation based on medical and lab tests.
That's our problem not your so get off from here you egoistic nonsense indiot

Oh my still here, I thought you would have had the decency to leave this forum, after me and @White and Green with M/S pretty much cursed at you at the other thread for lying about who has more Muslims Pakistan or India. :D

By the way don't forget Pakistan has more Muslims than India. :D

Even Wikipedia says that. You cannot argue against facts! :lol:

That's what I was wondering.

A doctor who sees a patient in person at most can check heart rate, breathing, oxygen levels, signs of lung disease, other physical illness, but without a blood/stool/urine etc etc. test, how the heck can even Superman himself confidently say that there is nothing going on internally?

I am not saying he is being poisoned, but I really do not believe for one second a person such as Faisal Sultan would make such a statement.

Actually now that I read the article again, Faisal Sultan does not say ANYTHING about the poisoning. He just said IK is in good health, which he perfectly can say.

Our media is such a shitshow. Ullu kay pathay.
Our country and people are taken for a ride and they think they can make everyone fool with their lies.
Media, judges, police, doctors are paid off for their services by these sick, pathetic generals so they can loot and control Pakistan. If we have washed off our hands from the the liberation of the Kashmir then we need to cut size of our army and get rid of all the current army top brass and train our new top brass other then the West. After forcefully retiring the top brass put them on the ECL list so they can't enjoy the fruits of the stolen stash.

Our country and people are taken for a ride and they think they can make everyone fool with their lies.
Media, judges, police, doctors are paid off for their services by these sick, pathetic generals so they can loot and control Pakistan. If we have washed off our hands from the the liberation of the Kashmir

Abhi to Ghazwa-e-Hind bhi baki hai :P

Innocent question: tf happened to doctor patient confidentiality?

LANAT on all those - who said ISI (Nadeem Anjum, Brig Faisal Raza, Gen Faisal Naseer, Army Chief Gen Asim Munir) , some Army/ISI officers and members of PML-N are slow poisoning Imran Khan in Adayala Jail. Stop this nonsense following that ullu ka patta Punjabi Major Adil Raja (retired), Wajahat Syed Khan and Haider Mehdi brainwashing retard stories!

Stop fcking spreading fake rumors on ISI, Army everywhere as easy targets to blame, while the world world, not just 25 crore Pakistanis for sure knows if in jail anything happens to Imran Khan or is slow poisoned or mentally killed like Imran Riaz Khan : ISI, Army leadership along with PMLN would be blamed for the rest of their lives and may even crucified by Pakistanis for coverups once they all retire from power. And God knows what will happen to them!

Back
Top Bottom