What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Let’s take 2 steps back here and look at it from a larger perspective.

Imran Khan is seeing this as a long term struggle. He is far too experienced to understand this. What does this mean?

1. Going all out in the long march with protestors already in Islamabad and reinforcements coming in, this would have meant closure. What next? Imran Khan would have no room to maneuver and negotiate. You think a 200k protestors and a sizeable militia can take the fight against police/rangers/military. The violence would have ended where leaders, others would have been jailed and narrative of corrupt and Mir Jaffars ruling Pakistan completely wiped off.

2. Imran Khan has a few cards up his sleeves and that’s what keeping the enemies on their heels. The threat to come back after 6 days, the video, the contents of the letter in full, petitioning the courts. Some are more impactful than others but it shows the ladder of escalation, he is willing to take.

3. The establishment is very much disturbed. Never in their lifetime have they been at the wrong side of history (except ‘71 defeat). Their pulse ratings are at its lowest and they are worried. Imran Khan very well knows establishment is no way in dictating terms when it comes to negotiating. Down the line the moment of negotiations will come. Establishment wants contact now and a closure to undo their grand miscalculation. Imran Khan is not giving them that any time soon.

This is a long drawn out war, where few battles will be lost and few will be won. The momentum is with Khan. Majority have bought his narrative that the PDM (refers to them directly) and Establishment (refers to them indirectly) are not only corrupt but traitors.

In that broader perspective, PTI has the upper hand and will continue to build on it.

To be honest, if an audio between Malik Riaz and Zardari is the best they could do at this point then it speaks volumes about IK.

Last edited:
The establishment is very much disturbed. Never in their lifetime have they been at the wrong side of history (except ‘71 defeat). Their pulse ratings are at its lowest and they are worried. Imran Khan very well knows establishment is no way in dictating terms when it comes to negotiating. Down the line the moment of negotiations will come. Establishment wants contact now and a closure to undo their grand miscalculation. Imran Khan is not giving them that any time

I reject the premis that the establishment is disturbed. A point had to come where these petty squables between khau politicians and khau generals had to end. They have common interests in siphoning off money from this goldmine of 200 million sheep and the formula now is everyone will get a share of the pie.

Ties with India will see a reset so the whole focus will be internal and completely dominating the population within the state.

Soft-Warning
There wasn't any immediate constitutional crisis that you would have to open courts at midnight. And even Army Chief is just a Govt employee like PIA Chairman which can be fired by the PM anytime. No big deal there are dozens more capable officers in the line to be appointed as the COAS from them. But that insecurities of the Bajwa proved to be wrong after all.

After all those neutral stunts, the poor DG ISPR had to hide from the scene to somewhat preserve his own self esteem from the onslaught of trolling by the public on social media platforms. Then as usual leadership tried to hide behind the blood of the martyrs but all in vain. Keeping in mind the spontaneous reaction by the public and a sure shot charge sheet with evidence against the establishment in form of the copy of the diplomatic cable. Martial law would be the last mistake the GHQ would have ever made.

Lol even dumb Bajwa is smarter than you!

Open court hearing about this document was just a threat by IK for the neutrals. In a hypothetical scenario even if the court decision says that IK is lunatic and all allegations are baseless after hearing the case in open hearing. The public would have come to know that our mighty, legendary and brave Generals are mere pu$$y slaves Infront of their lord US and how much abusive language the US officials use with those Pakistani Mard e ahan and Mard e momin. The public would have simply taken over the country through riots.

Their history of slavery is very rich and long. According to a former foreign secretary, "Ayub Khan replaced General Akhtar Malik by Yahya Khan upon the orders from 2 Gora officials that they don't like the swift Pakistani advance into Kashmir and the fear that India could have been decisively defeated which US didn't wanted to happen at that moment etc." Said by a former Foreign Secretary of Pakistan Mr. Shamshad Ahmad. And foreign secretary is a person who has the access to the archives of those secret communications records. He is straightforwardly pressing charges of slavery to the US and betrayal from the motherland by the senior leadership of the military establishment.

Nowadays politicians or journalists who don't even name those persons in power directly get sued for defaming the military and traitor of Pakistan FIRs all across Pakistan.

Where's PEMRA? Kindly sue that Ex foreign Secretary first. Register at least a century of cases against him all across the Pakistan then come here to blame me that I am misleading someone here 😜. I am backing up these nefarious claims with sources. Blame those sources plz

Didnt even read your long rant.. you are a dholay shah ka chooha wearing a anti army metal cap...as a result your brain remained small...
Try to be specific next time.

So what happens if Imran Khan calls another march and the same thing happens? We all know the establishment and judiciary are crooks along with PDM, so Rana Sanaullah will run the same playbook again. The SC orders are ignored even as I write this, and the SC has taken no steps to enforce their orders.

What happens if we face the army, Rangers and Punjab police again?

I respect your right to think of IK as you do above. I also have the right to hold y opinion of him, which is of course different from yours. We can always discuss events as they evolve to see whose opinion is more robust. No rush.
cool we shall let the events unfold!

In Ajk I remember during PPP, PmlN time people were Kashmiri nationalist due to issues with Punjab and Punjab elite but since Pti came so many youths are loving Pakistan and chanting Pakistan zindabad slogans. In another words they are willing to forgive issues with Punjab and unite as Pakistanis.
I always thought what a master plan by establishment for working with Pti to unite Pakistanis but the same establishment then removed Pti. So its all confusing now.

The people of Pakistan want to unite but when those at the power seat play dirty politics, discriminate, pick on the weak then smaller provinces use ethnicity nationalism to counter, they say we need to care about our people, those in different provinces don't care for us etc.
united Pakistan will take on these mafia and thats a huge financial loss for military inc

they have used their minions in every segment of society used them to propagate hate.

they just dont want us to be Muslims/Pakistanis they want us divided!

In Ajk I remember during PPP, PmlN time people were Kashmiri nationalist due to issues with Punjab and Punjab elite but since Pti came so many youths are loving Pakistan and chanting Pakistan zindabad slogans. In another words they are willing to forgive issues with Punjab and unite as Pakistanis.
I always thought what a master plan by establishment for working with Pti to unite Pakistanis but the same establishment then removed Pti. So its all confusing now.

The people of Pakistan want to unite but when those at the power seat play dirty politics, discriminate, pick on the weak then smaller provinces use ethnicity nationalism to counter, they say we need to care about our people, those in different provinces don't care for us etc.
united Pakistan will take on these mafia and thats a huge financial loss for military inc

they have used their minions in every segment of society used them to propagate hate.

they just dont want us to be Muslims/Pakistanis they want us divided!

For the sake of discussion, cana CS/CN gas cannister be neutralized with CO2 Fire extinguisher?

That shit is cold as hell

@RescueRanger
Hi,

So if you were to contain the CS cannister in a enclosed space and then use the co2 extinguisher then Yes, in an open space you are wasting it because the c02 dissipates. That is why c02 is not used in large open spaces and reserved for smaller enclosed spaces or electrical fires.

The principles are the same you want to break the fire chemistry by smothering it and starving it of oxygen.

I reject the premis that the establishment is disturbed. A point had to come where these petty squables between khau politicians and khau generals had to end. They have common interests in siphoning off money from this goldmine of 200 million sheep and the formula now is everyone will get a share of the pie.

Ties with India will see a reset so the whole focus will be internal and completely dominating the population within the state.
Well they are disturbed about their reputation being damaged, their constant meddling in political affairs and ofcourse their corruption.

That can be a separate discussion, but they are disturbed in light of current events.

اپوزیشن تو ہو عمران نہ ہو
پٹواری" ہوں سب، انسان نہ ہو"

جمہوریت تو ہو الیکشن نہ ہو
باری پہ اپنی ٹینشن نہ ہو

نیب تو ہو حساب نہ ہو
بکرے کی ماں ہو قصاب نہ ہو

غلامی ہو بس خودداری نہ ہو
آزادی کا کوئی پجاری نہ ہو

Guys I have an idea.
The #importedhakumaatnamanzoor trend was successful. So why not do something that's way more beneficial or can actually make an impact on common people lives. Why not start a hashtag/trend regarding buying Russian oil, something which will pressurize the neutrals & the puppets.
Something like #BuyRussianOil
Neutrals be sharam . They have no Ghairat . Don’t waste time on them. They way treated common citizens of the country with expired shells and the way that Maqsood was ordering to fire those shells at common citizens. I wish they fight with enemies of state with the same enthusiasm pak would have been in much better shape today

Those approaches require direct or close contact with the canister that exposes you to a risk of second degree burns…. With CO2, you are not only killing the fire but freezing the smoke….
the hongkongers and I must be dumber than canucks and Pakistanis then. thank so much. :(

Back
Top Bottom