What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I hope Imran Khan is wearing a bullet proof vest under his kurta. He doesn't look like he is which IMO is quite dumb.

I'm also concerned about his Container and whether its bomb proof. We all know what happened to Benazir's Motorcade in Karachi.

Not really. Only a few have had the courage to describe Pakistan as it truly exists, and not as many here wish it would exist. Clearly. The present events are only more proof of who is right.
Not really. You consigned Pakistan to the bin. I have always had hope that one day the younger generation would wake up. And that process has began even it will be a long, long road.

Let's join Afghanistan because our guy is not in power in Islamabad.

Let's make army generals work according to the oath they take?
Let's make leaders of this country who are not dynastic politicians, fuedals, whose assets are not abroad, who are not on bail?
Let's make judiciary who decide cases on law and not on necessity?

IG Islamabad Police has warned police constables who are refusing to move against the crowd that if they don't advance on the crowd they will have 2 years salary docked!
Supposedly the current IG ISB Police was found guilty of 2B Rs embezzlement in the safe city project. His termination / disciplinary summary was on IK's desk to sign. Got lost betwen the craks during the whole NCM fiasco. He has been hand picked coz his "gichi" is in RanaChimgadarh/Showbaaz's hands.

I don’t want to be a racist here but one thing I observe,their was 4to 5 army chief’s were Rajput none of them put a marshal law in country but wher ever any other got a chance to became a COAS he put marshal law in country be it Pathan like ayub khan or muhajer like musharrak or Zia like arain why?

I can speak for Zia since I'm Arain as well -- its cause we have a damn spine and don't take shit from anyone, we hung the tranny producing clown when we needed to.
Though a ganda anda could slip by --

They are firing at protestors with rubber bullets.

If you read history you will see Akbar Bugti, Bacha Khan, GM Syed all had complaints but were dealt with brute force.

These people were sadly right about Pakistan.

Akbar bugti oppressed his own people after receiving education from Lahore. Bacha Khan was against Pakistan.

I can only agree with you in regards to GM Syed.

Back
Top Bottom