What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Supposedly the current IG ISB Police was found guilty of 2B Rs embezzlement in the safe city project. His termination / disciplinary summary was on IK's desk to sign. Got lost betwen the craks during the whole NCM fiasco. He has been hand picked coz his "gichi" is in RanaChimgadarh/Showbaaz's hands.
Yes we discussed this some pages back - I've known him during SafeCity Islamabad project. Also it's so worrying that someone who has never held post of IG elsewhere has been made IG of Federal Capital... Had hoti hain.

Zia introduced the Sharif family into politics and allowed in Afghan refugees. He is the cause of all of this.

Can’t blame him for not knowing what NS was. If he were alive today, he’d be the biggest advocate for hanging that ganja tabar and unlike Musharraf would have followed through.

Zia introduced the Sharif family into politics and allowed in Afghan refugees. He is the cause of all of this.

Can’t blame him for not knowing what NS was. If he were alive today, he’d be the biggest advocate for hanging that ganja tabar and unlike Musharraf would have followed through.

Well, Yes and No, you see after hanging ZAB, Gen. Zia went about denationalization starting with BECO's Chaudhry Mohammad Latif and other business leaders. It was unfortunate that it started with Sharif's father and then Zia's life ended. There is a book I will find and link it that tells the history.

But I promise you it'll be us Arain's to fix that mistake, remember it was 1857 Rebellion started by Shah Abdul Qadir Ludhianvi who was an Arain.

Last edited:
Your views changed fast. But I won't say that you are playing the victim card, all Pakistanis have suffered at the hands of land mafia doesn't mean we turn against the country.
Lets focus on the developments at D-Chowk - ignore anyone who derails the thread with misc matters - which can be discussed in other threads. If some people on PDF like Afghanistan so much they can F off over there!

Back
Top Bottom