What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

The worst crackdowns/raids and police abuse has been in and around lahore ..

Because it's the stronghold of the Witch Maryam and ShowBaz Sharif Gangsters .... Surprised by the slavish mentality of Lahoris. When will the burn down the Raiwind Gangsters fascist empire?

What did Khadim Hussain Rizvi gained personally?
(Another fact that impressed me was that TLP didn't issued tickets to lotas/turncoats even if they were from other 'so called religious' parties like JUI-F & JI.)

TLP was pro-Pakistan but labelled as anti-state by Fawad.

Had that episode not happened, almost all TLP supporters would have been with IK in D-chowk.
IK don't lack numbers now, but he would have gathered more people with support of TLP.
He was famous overnight across Pakistan. You study Quran and Sunnah and than decide. Did his tactics and character matched anything in Quran and Sunnah.

Maybe they shouldn't do shelling knowing there are kids in there too. Everyone knows Imran Khan is the pulse of this Nation and women, kids and elderly are always seen in huge numbers in IK's jalsa or march or any public protest.

Obviously the shelling shouldn't be happening but it is. So use your common sense. Previous Jalsas/protests didn't have shelling so it was fine to bring kids there.

I have friends at D chowk right now, and I myself witnessed this too...there are old people, women, children, families, everyone knows what the atmosphere of a PTI jalsa is like. People from all walk of life.

Aur is par shelling ho rahi hai? For what? Is this Nazi Germany or IOK where people cannot assemble and wave flags and shout chants to protest? People were being persecuted just for their political affiliation two days ago, being arrested from their homes.

All this, without damaging public property. I myself saw this in G11, a guy got on top of a power switch board...some people told him to get off, awayeen toot jaye ga, and he did. Pehle hamesha dekha protester garian tortay thay, this time the police did it.

And the worst thing is, PML isn't even denying this, they are actually owning it and that too very proudly.

Hey guys I am seeing some bad pictures

If wasn't supposed to be a picnic, y'all in Pak
Please don't take, elderly, women are or kids to these marches

This Rana drug lord sanaullah you're dealing with who wants vengeance

You fight the guy, go on march but please don't let your loved ones suffer (non adult, non male
loved ones, others should go)

The struggle is just starting

It is a battle for Pakistan

You stay home today kiss your freedom good bye

What is the firuooni police protecting ? Brick and cement buildings their status qou
their bullshit life style and perks

Yes , brick and cement building is more important then people of Pakistan
This struggle is to take back control of country from Firuooni pujari

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom