What's new

'Proud Hindu' Rishi Sunak sports sacred thread during 1st speech as UK PM

Believing

scripture.
There is only one unseen Almighty Eternal God who created the universe. Others are man-made deities referred to as gods or lords. Allah is the name of God in Arabic. Previous messengers and revelations are from the same God, Quran being the final Revelation. God does not need your belief and worship. Humans will be Judged because our souls in the previous 'life' chose to accept the Freewill [Trust], which is Judged. Reference Quran verses [16-36, 21-22, 7-172, 33-72]
There are implications to 7-172 and 33-72 which I have not seen discussed anywhere, and we cannot discuss here as it goes into theology, however you need to be aware Quran is incredibly deep. For example, it implies people born retarded were wise in the previous life, choosing to decline a level of freewill/trust which is Judged. It may also imply that the general will of humanity is at God-level [15-29]. That is why the earth, mountains, stars, planets, atoms, molecules, etc, feared the consequences of freewill which comes with the duty of avoiding wrongdoing, and declined it.

Last edited:
There is only one unseen Almighty Eternal God who created the universe. Others are man-made deities referred to as gods or lords. Allah is the name of God in Arabic. Previous messengers and revelations are from the same God, Quran being the final Revelation. God does not need your belief and worship. Humans will be Judged because our souls in the previous 'life' chose to accept the Freewill [Trust], which is Judged. Reference Quran verses [16-36, 21-22, 7-172, 33-72]
Straying away from the point I had made earlier.
There are implications to 7-172 and 33-72 which I have not seen discussed anywhere, and we cannot discuss here as it goes into theology, however you need to be aware Quran is incredibly deep. For example, it implies people born retarded were wise in the previous life, choosing to decline a level of freewill/trust which is Judged. It may also imply that the general will of humanity is at God-level [15-29]. That is why the earth, mountains, stars, planets, atoms, molecules, etc, feared the consequences of freewill which comes with the duty of avoiding wrongdoing, and declined it.
Again, straying away from the point I had made earlier. Have observed a lot of this from Muslims. Let Mahatma Gandhi and Lord Buddha rot in hell and rest it. Who cares? This isn't a forum for theological discussion. But you can check out the videos on this channel where some ex-Muslims with very good theological knowledge ask hard-hitting questions to the Muslim fundamentalists.

I personally have no problem with Muslims and in fact there are plenty of good Muslims in the world. We are after all humans. But I despise the fundamentalist religious bigots.

Also, I car zilch about what you believe in or what God you believe in or what your God tells you. Nor do I expect you to care about what I believe in. But there's a problem when you try to impose your beliefs on me and try to prove how your religion is superior. If you try to prove how your religion is superior to mine then I too have the right to point out flaws in your religion. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Straying away from the point I had made earlier.

Again, straying away from the point I had made earlier. Have observed a lot of this from Muslims. Let Mahatma Gandhi and Lord Buddha rot in hell and rest it. Who cares? This isn't a forum for theological discussion. But you can check out the videos on this channel where some ex-Muslims with very good theological knowledge ask hard-hitting questions to the Muslim fundamentalists.

I personally have no problem with Muslims and in fact there are plenty of good Muslims in the world. We are after all humans. But I despise the fundamentalist religious bigots.
Point is, we didn't create the universe and humanity. God created and the Judgement Day belongs to God. We can only guess who goes to heaven and hell. People calling themselves Muslim can end up in hell too. Buddh is my caste ancestry which means he was monotheist in submission to God, same as me. Muslim is a definition of belief.

Back
Top Bottom