'Proud Hindu' Rishi Sunak sports sacred thread during 1st speech as UK PM

Damn indians are taking over the west.

Kamala harris
Nikki hailey
Rishi sunak
Google ceo

Indians are getting appointed (not necessarily elected) into top positions

Good for india
All WEF agents brah, they loyal to Klaus Schwab, not to you or other ordinary indians. They will toe the agenda of the freemasons/illuminatis/wef etc

All WEF agents brah, they loyal to Klaus Schwab, not to you or other ordinary indians. They will toe the agenda of the freemasons/illuminatis/wef etc

The deranged schizophrenic paranoid have swallowed hook line and sinker extreme right wing propaganda. Ironically this propaganda is collectively promoted by the extremely wealthy who want to smash the common mans endeavor to strike for equality fairer pay and conditions.
They promote the loony fringe to break up organising what every individual can sense, the unjust distribution of wealth. They promote whatever they think will sell to those of limited intelligence. These are always simple answers like blame the illuminati or WEF or immigrants etc

He has already SAID he does not eat beef. That's Welsh lamb

He has already SAID he does not eat beef. That's Welsh lamb

Sunak is too circumspect to be drawn into being even mildly critical of Jindal (or later, the scandal-prone Keith Vaz). But he sturdily defends the idea of having a strong British and minority identity at the same time. “British Indian is what I tick on the census, we have a category for it. I am thoroughly British, this is my home and my country, but my religious and cultural heritage is Indian, my wife is Indian. I am open about being a Hindu,” he says. He points out, for instance, that he doesn’t eat beef “and it has never been a problem”. As for America, it is different:“Religion pervades political life there, and that is not the case here, thankfully.”

Last edited:
^ Do you see anything about Hindus and castes on Judgement Day
Umm, I'm clearly referring to your book's views on unbelievers and what happens to them in the afterworld. What you are sharing is completely unrelated to what I intended to point out. I'm pretty sure being a Muslim, you'll wholeheartedly agree on the fictional treatment that will be meted out to the so called unbelievers according to your book. Basically, Mahatma Gandhi and many other great people are rotting in hell according to the ideology that you believe in.
Now, if you want to debate on religion, specifically Islam, you should try debating with a few Indian ex Muslims out there on Youtube who are knowledgeable in your scriptures, even more than the Muslims and moulvis that try to debate with them. This isn't a forum to discuss on religion even though many Muslim members invoke their religion a lot.

Umm, I'm clearly referring to your book's views on unbelievers and what happens to them in the afterworld. What you are sharing is completely unrelated to what I intended to point out. I'm pretty sure being a Muslim, you'll wholeheartedly agree on the fictional treatment that will be meted out to the so called unbelievers according to your book. Basically, Mahatma Gandhi and many other great people are rotting in hell according to the ideology that you believe in.
Now, if you want to debate on religion, specifically Islam, you should try debating with a few Indian ex Muslims out there on Youtube who are knowledgeable in your scriptures, even more than the Muslims and moulvis that try to debate with them. This isn't a forum to discuss on religion even though many Muslim members invoke their religion a lot.
Wow. I guess you never thought about reincarnation in Hinduism. Will you come back as a human, an animal or an insect.

Wow. I guess you never thought about reincarnation in Hinduism. Will you come back as a human, an animal or an insect.

What you should be PONDERING is what will Pakistanis think of being ruled by an Indian who openly proclaims his Kuffar religion.
Will Pakistani leaders continue begging for aid from this Kuffar ?
Will they beg for more food aid from this proud Hindu ?

This is not a theological or religious debate. It is something to know. If someone rejects belief in God, then debates are not likely to do much. One has to be actively seeking God to become a believer. The Quran recognizes there are believers and disbelievers, and declares rights for both.

39-41 Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided - it is for [the benefit of] his soul; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager over them.

It is clear. I cannot lend you or anyone my belief in God, neither can they lend their disbelief to me. By the way, Hell and Punishments are mentioned in Hindu scriptures too. Part of what is classified Hinduism descends from Abrahamic monotheism.
What you should be PONDERING is what will Pakistanis think of being ruled by an Indian who openly proclaims his Kuffar religion.
Will Pakistani leaders continue begging for aid from this Kuffar ?
Will they beg for more food aid from this proud Hindu ?
I don't know. They have no problem with Nepali Hindus. Sunak has ancestry from what is now Pakistan. Logic says they should have no problem with him. Colonial British divide and rule policy created it. Maybe the British prime minister can fix it.

Can you explain how a religion nearly 4000 years old descends from Abrahamic monotheism ?

Judaism is 3500 years Christianity about 2000 years and Islam 1350 years

'Genesis 25:6 relates that Abraham sent the sons of Keturah away from Isaac “eastward, to the land of the East.” He told them: Go as far eastward as you can, so you will not be burnt by the burning coal of Isaac (Gen. Rabbah 61:7).'

Kshatriya [Deva/Sharif] are descendants of Prophet Abraham and Keturah. Jewish narration acknowledges them but also adds obvious condescension and jealousy toward the other two wives and children of Prophet Abraham.

Islam means submission to God. It began with the parents of modern humanity. Cognate equivalent of Islam and Muslim exist in Hebrew. For example, Muslim is Mashlim in Hebrew. Quran is the final Revelation which describes the Criteria of Judgement [Furqan], like no previous Revelation.

Believing in reincarnation and believing in the concept of a forever hellfire punishment for a stupid thing are totally opposite things. The concept of reincarnation is atleast based on karma rather than which God you worship. Your religion condemns a good unbeliever to hell while a believer lunatic has an opportunity to go to heaven.
This is not a theological or religious debate. It is something to know. If someone rejects belief in God, then debates are not likely to do much.
If someone believes in unjust things and backs it with some random scripture without utilizing God-given brain, then debates are not likely to do much.
39-41 Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided - it is for [the benefit of] his soul; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager over them.
It's you who should ponder who has actually gone astray lol.
It is clear. I cannot lend you or anyone my belief in God, neither can they lend their disbelief to me. By the way, Hell and Punishments are mentioned in Hindu scriptures too. Part of what is classified Hinduism descends from Abrahamic monotheism.
Even if it's mentioned in Hindu scriptures, it doesn't mean we should automatically stop using our brain. That's the difference between you and us. I won't blindly believe in any irrational thing just because it's part of the scripture.

The concept of reincarnation is atleast based on karma rather than which God you worship.
There is only one unseen Almighty Eternal God who created the universe. Others are man-made deities referred to as gods or lords. Allah is the name of God in Arabic. Previous messengers and revelations are from the same God, Quran being the final Revelation. God does not need your belief and worship. Humans will be Judged because our souls in the previous 'life' chose to accept the Freewill [Trust], which is Judged. Reference Quran verses [16-36, 21-22, 7-172, 33-72]

yes unlike China where there is no diversity only Communist Han and all else face Genocide
If UK supports Israel Jew genocide against Muslim Arabs or indian Hindu against Muslim kashmir. I don't see why you so bent of accusing China.

You are showing double standard and belittle UK policy. :enjoy:

Acting as righteous but is just a petty hypocrite who has nothing righteous , nothing heroic with your fart comment here.

Back
Top Bottom