What's new

President Obama is considering a limited strike on Syrian military

I hear you're still being blown up by some troublesome bearded white guys in Dagestan and Chechnya. :lol:

Good to see your botoxed midget president Putin go back on his words about the S-300 :lol:

Are these the same bearded white guys your talking about:bunny:

Someone is definitely being blown up here:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
With the collapse of Assad, Tartus Naval Port will be vacated when a national plebiscite will demand Russian naval evacuation.

A limited missile strike won't cause a regime change. A non-fly zone should be established like in Libya.

Well see how *** they kick after 500 billion in military spending cuts to takes place in the next decade.

i also think in the next decade the picture will change ..US wont be unrivaled anymore .....................but this decade i think is still theirs

i also think in the next decade the picture will change ..US wont be unrivaled anymore .....................but this decade i think is still theirs

Sorry for the error, it will take place in this decade.

As soon as Assad is deposed and Russia forced to vacate Tartus, The United States will occupy Tartus.

Mark my words. :yay: :omghaha:

Another JEW worshipping american piece of crap here r u americans born beggars or slaves tht u americans hve 2 kiss israels dirty a$$ every day including ur president foreign minister etc 2 utter absolute rubbish nd lies nd trash haan. Just attack SYRIA nd millions of iraqi hardcore fighters nd mujahideens like AL MAHDI ARMY will enter SYRIA 2 help SYRIA. U JEWS keep on living in fantasy world of hollywood wat a joke this country america is america is an israeli colony the jews run nd control america. wat a joke lol

Blacks nd jews will b wiped out from the face of this earth if OBAMA oops OBONGO attacks syria.

Another JEW worshipping american piece of crap here r u americans born beggars or slaves tht u americans hve 2 kiss israels dirty a$$ every day including ur president foreign minister etc 2 utter absolute rubbish nd lies nd trash haan. Just attack SYRIA nd millions of iraqi hardcore fighters nd mujahideens like AL MAHDI ARMY will enter SYRIA 2 help SYRIA. U JEWS keep on living in fantasy world of hollywood wat a joke this country america is america is an israeli colony the jews run nd control america. wat a joke lol

Idnt knw how these pakistani slaves dare to say like tht to there masstered
the food in pakistan is begged from usa
******** is a nation made only for begging as it is runned only by then money which they recive from begging
like see usa going out from afganistan and giving there old equip to pakistan and pakistanis accepting them liked beggers
and they the used equipment include condoms used by usa personell to fcuk pakistanis spy and ladies
beggers take it from ur masters :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom