Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
currentely what we need is to work on Shaheen 3 and test it and improve its payload and range from 3500-4000km and work on incresing efficiency of liquid fuel rocket engine is needed to be done with Shaheen 3 before testing an ICBM so that it's speed,payload may increase and weight decrease along with increase in range……
well Pak Gov is not serious with space work as whenever pak is allocated space in space we were unable to put satellites in them i.e last time 4 slots were allocated but we just filled 1 or maybe 2(?) other 2 slots were then allocated to other countries when we failed to use them……

sir with all deu respects you dont need any if your mullah/ghairat brigade remains in its limits

why do you need all those neukes and missiles when india is not goping to attack you in first place we will onli attack you if you attack us and tell me what is there for you to attack india what are you going to get owt of it whatever you have right now is good enof to have a credible detternce instead on wasting your recources on india try to spend them wisely on crubbing internal grief and lawless less and divert that money for education and helth care as more than 60 % of your population is young and if you channelise them properli it will be a boon to you and whole world other wise the way things are going and the way your increasing your stockpiles of WMDs changces are when time comes you wont be able to use them as there are bigger dangers to them inside from pakistan than owtside hope u get my point sir Thanks

You can go ahead and waste some money for a 6000k missile. For Pakistan it doesn't make sense. Rest its your country, yoo decide.

sir with all deu respects you dont need any if your mullah/ghairat brigade remains in its limits

why do you need all those neukes and missiles when india is not goping to attack you in first place we will onli attack you if you attack us and tell me what is there for you to attack india what are you going to get owt of it whatever you have right now is good enof to have a credible detternce instead on wasting your recources on india try to spend them wisely on crubbing internal grief and lawless less and divert that money for education and helth care as more than 60 % of your population is young and if you channelise them properli it will be a boon to you and whole world other wise the way things are going and the way your increasing your stockpiles of WMDs changces are when time comes you wont be able to use them as there are bigger dangers to them inside from pakistan than owtside hope u get my point sir Thanks

Thanks for your suggestion it is our country we have every right to take decisions. why dont you think about your country ? better for you and best for US.... Thanks but no thanks :hitwall:

currentely what we need is to work on Shaheen 3 and test it and improve its payload and range from 3500-4000km and work on incresing efficiency of liquid fuel rocket engine is needed to be done with Shaheen 3 before testing an ICBM so that it's speed,payload may increase and weight decrease along with increase in range……
well Pak Gov is not serious with space work as whenever pak is allocated space in space we were unable to put satellites in them i.e last time 4 slots were allocated but we just filled 1 or maybe 2(?) other 2 slots were then allocated to other countries when we failed to use them……

Aray mere bhai Shaheen 3 is solid fuel missile.. ghauri series is liquid fuel.

You can go ahead and waste some money for a 6000k missile. For Pakistan it doesn't make sense. Rest its your country, yoo decide.

Its not about money , its about pride.. Pakistani claim that there "Borrowed" missile technology is superior.. They will try to prove it...

Unfortunately now niether NK nor China will give them that kind of long range missile

Its not about money , its about pride.. Pakistani claim that there "Borrowed" missile technology is superior.. They will try to prove it...

Unfortunately now niether NK nor China will give them that kind of long range missile

The planners in Pak are not that stupid to make a misile just for pride?:) or are they.

Thanks for your suggestion it is our country we have every right to take decisions. why dont you think about your country ? better for you and best for US.... Thanks but no thanks :hitwall:

Aray mere bhai Shaheen 3 is solid fuel missile.. ghauri series is liquid fuel.

gauri has some faults and it needed to be upgraded and yepp shaheen is solid fuel missile but an ICBM engine is not announced but it would be most probably be Solid fuel as Shaheen engine is more efficient(solid fuel) soo i hope we can see more efficient engine in shaheen 3……

do you thing our stratagic plannners are nuts?

gauri has some faults and it needed to be upgraded and yepp shaheen is solid fuel missile but an ICBM engine is not announced but it would be most probably be Solid fuel as Shaheen engine is more efficient(solid fuel) soo i hope we can see more efficient engine in shaheen 3……

as far as i know the ghauri series was being phased out only upgraded shaheen series is now in production along with srbm

same thing applies on China-India so India should also not create nukes……
the main cause is disputed matters
Pak Invited india to sign nuclear free zone here before nuke test of any of country……
I don't wanna invite troll party(by talking on disputed matters)
but main reason of all this hostality is Britans……
well you are right about literacy
i.e here 1 of my senious was just talking **** like JF-17 is stealth nothing is better than Babur and pak have largest oil reserves in sea bt US don't let us take it out and use it and :blah::blah:
we need common sence really badly and our development depends upon Indian increase in force and power to keep minimum deterrance and resistance…

do you thing our stratagic plannners are nuts?

as far as i know the ghauri series was being phased out only upgraded shaheen series is now in production along with srbm

so then just solid fuel engine uograde is needed……
are gauri in service missiles are also retired or just production is ceased??

same thing applies on China-India so India should also not create nukes……
the main cause is disputed matters
Pak Invited india to sign nuclear free zone here before nuke test of any of country……
I don't wanna invite troll party(by talking on disputed matters)
but main reason of all this hostality is Britans……
well you are right about literacy
i.e here 1 of my senious was just talking **** like JF-17 is stealth nothing is better than Babur and pak have largest oil reserves in sea bt US don't let us take it out and use it and :blah::blah:
we need common sence really badly and our development depends upon Indian increase in force and power to keep minimum deterrance and resistance…

so then just solid fuel engine uograde is needed……
are gauri in service missiles are also retired or just production is ceased??

all the older varients are phased out
may be some upgraded ghauri 2s are still there but i dont think there is any reason for them to keep in service

Please would someone be able to share their opinion on the updates of the Tipu missile...? It was my understanding that Pakistan was developing this new missile although no tests have taken place? I think that it is the name for Shaheen-III....? Would anyone be able to shed some light on this for me.... Thank you in advance.

Please would someone be able to share their opinion on the updates of the Tipu missile...? It was my understanding that Pakistan was developing this new missile although no tests have taken place? I think that it is the name for Shaheen-III....? Would anyone be able to shed some light on this for me.... Thank you in advance.

there is no tipu

we were working on an SLV AND SHAHEEN 3 (3500+KM) NOTHING MORE

Advice for Pakistan
COM-Keep-Calm-and-Invest-On.gif

paksitan ha misslies taht can already cover indai but indai need ICBM to reach all parts of chian and pkaistan now need ICBM not for indai but to support muslim country in case for war with israel and if israel used on any muslim country we can fir back on them

indai? chian ?paksitan? pkaistan?:lol:

Sorry Pakistan Agni-5 is not for you so fanboys please refrain from" Begaani Shadi mein Abdullah Diwana."

agni 5 jin k liye banaya ha wo hastay hain is missile py aur kahtay hian is to ham india ma hi intercept kr day gy .. aur tum mano ya na mano wo ya kar sakty hain :D:china:

Arrey bhai....Agni 5 Pakistan ke liye nahi hai...

Kyun apne app ko isme Insert kar rahe ho???

U should be more worried about India's Brahmos -II missile...
bramos . nuclear capable ni ha aur wo indian ni russian ha ..:tup:

bhaijaan aapko ye kisne kaha ki agar koi aazaad mulk apnee difaa ke liye kissee missile ko test karta hai to uspe sanctions lag sakte hain????????

lolz icbm py sanction lagtay hain khas tpor pay un countries py jin k icbm ki range ma west atay ho ..

We already tested 4000km agni4 so please test Gauri3 and shahhen .. with 3500 km range before testing an ICBM
lolz ur prithvi 2 fully operational ni ho paya 10 saal baad tak
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom