• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am just thinking, what should be the appropriate reaction of Pakistan after India will test Agni V, 5500KM Intercontinental Medium Range Missile, either Pakistan Should Test ICBM in reply back, as there are some unauthenticated news about Pakistani ICBM, or Pakistan will keep silent. Please appropriate suggestion and Ideas are welcome, there should keep away.

Thankyou

I am just thinking, what should be the appropriate reaction of Pakistan after India will test Agni V, 5500KM Intercontinental Medium Range Missile, either Pakistan Should Test ICBM in reply back, as there are some unauthenticated news about Pakistani ICBM, or Pakistan will keep silent. Please appropriate suggestion and Ideas are welcome, there should keep away.

Thankyou
Dont think so we need to spend on newer ballistic missiles but invest in carrying platforms like subs and mobile launchers and upgrading the technology of our current inventory.

Thankyou

First tell me why would Pakistan react for Agni5 test ??

Thankyou

sir why should that be an issue with pakistan in the first place as for Pakistan we only need a missile with a rance of 150-350KM Max????????

its not for you its for other's ?????????

Arrey bhai....Agni 5 Pakistan ke liye nahi hai...

Kyun apne app ko isme Insert kar rahe ho???

U should be more worried about India's Brahmos -II missile...

First tell me why would Pakistan react for Agni5 test ??

according to op Dikc measuring contest.

.hey op, listen India is testing agni v to make sure that we reach each and every corner of china understand?? we have agni 1,2 and 3. which cover pakistan entirely, now we are adding MIRV and MARV to the existing missiles and developing missiles of k series too, worry about our 123 missiles and our SAM and other air defence systems, Agni v will be an overkill and wastage of fuel.

but Pakistan can take advantage from Indian test to test its own missile otherwise if we test it can cause for the sanction on pakistan

Second anyone know Whats the progress in MIRV on Pakistan based missile as 2010 reports Pakistan is near about final stage ??

but Pakistan can take advantage from Indian test to test its own missile otherwise if we test it can cause for the sanction on pakistan

Second anyone know Whats the progress in MIRV on Pakistan based missile as 2010 reports Pakistan is near about final stage ??

Please tell me who stop you to test Gauri3 and Shahhen with 3500 km range ???

bhaijaan aapko ye kisne kaha ki agar koi aazaad mulk apnee difaa ke liye kissee missile ko test karta hai to uspe sanctions lag sakte hain????????

Why we have to worry about thing which will overshoot and probably will fall in Afghanistan or Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom