Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz icbm py sanction lagtay hain khas tpor pay un countries py jin k icbm ki range ma west atay ho ..

Top-10-trending-fb-photo-comment.jpg

Any Strike would be a Disaster for Pakistan Itself as explained... we need to mount dirty nukes from our FBRs on our Rocket Artillery and Bomb Pakistan to Eternity.. and flow the waste from our Rectors in the river Indus along with Chemical and Biological agents... Cluster bombs of White phosphorous on population centers etc... and let me remind you we have about half a dozen FBRs with their Number only Increasing.. with 500-550MW capacity...

and somehow Mother India will be left alone and wont suffer unacceptable damage and not cease to exist as the country - the world knows as ' India ' ? The usual chest thumping and false sense of security by people who do not even understand the effects of nuclear weapons and the doctrines . Read up on single term and its called MAD ! :azn:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

The best way to achieve all this is buy a missile from China, paint it in Pak colors and
name it Shaheen, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Abdali or whatever comes to your mind.

Soothing your ego , boy ? :D

Old debunked propaganda .

Perhaps. But all Pak missiles are heavily based on Chinese designs and engines.

I have heard this old propaganda hundreds of times since I joined this very term but not one time have anyone proved with certainty/facts that this indeed is true . Aren't you from the same people who declare all Chinese weapon systems to be copied/reverse engineered/stolen too ? So , how does it work ? :D

I have heard this old propaganda hundreds of times since I joined this very term but not one time have anyone proved with certainty/facts that this indeed is true . Aren't you from the same people who declare all Chinese weapon systems to be copied/reverse engineered/stolen too ? So , how does it work ? :D

Umm. actually some are- CSS-6 (from China) and its guidance system were procured for example. But in that case modifications were made and the missile body albeit copied was manufactured in country along with modifications to the guidance system.

There should be no reaction for a missile which is not for us, rather there should be a reaction from those for whom it is meant.

For Pakistan, its better to keep upgrading their existing missiles and make new and more deadlier missiles which can defeat the air defence systems being developed to counter them.

End of discussion and a thread on useless discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom