Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but Pakistan can take advantage from Indian test to test its own missile otherwise if we test it can cause for the sanction on pakistan

Second anyone know Whats the progress in MIRV on Pakistan based missile as 2010 reports Pakistan is near about final stage ??

The capability of ICBM is believed to be existed in Pakistan and is under development……
Pak can just take advantage from Indian test of ICBM to avoid much more chances of sancations but i can't hope for this as ganga.shareef is on the roll……
most imp going on projects for nuclear detterance are not of ICBM but are cruise missiles,MIRV capability and second strike capability through ALCM and sub and ship version of Babur so i would go for economic development and Shaheen 3 rather than Tipu or Taimoor etc ICBMs but Babur and Raad……

I am sure from 2014 KRL, NESCOM and SUPARCO might be able to work closely and openly on many projects. Ameen.

Although we might have ICBM since 3-5 years known as Taimoor.

India does not need ICBM to attack Pak, our old Agni-I can attack most places in Pakistan,
then we have Agni-2 and improved versions.

Agnis 3, 4 and 5 were developed to increase strike range into mainland China.

That's why Pakistan never needs to (and never tried to) compete with them.

Pak ballistic missiles range has stopped as 2500-3000km while India kept increasing
it to 3500km, 4000km and finally 5000km with Agni-III, IV and V respectively.

Instead of wasting time dreaming about a big long-range d!ck, it will be both economical
and efficient if they try to build an MARV & MIRV for existing missiles. And you need
canisters for new missiles too, the current generation of Pak-operated ballistic
missiles cannot be canisterized.

The best way to achieve all this is buy a missile from China, paint it in Pak colors and
name it Shaheen, Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Abdali or whatever comes to your mind.

The capability of ICBM is believed to be existed in Pakistan and is under development……
Pak can just take advantage from Indian test of ICBM to avoid much more chances of sancations but i can't hope for this as ganga.shareef is on the roll……
most imp going on projects for nuclear detterance are not of ICBM but are cruise missiles,MIRV capability and second strike capability through ALCM and sub and ship version of Babur so i would go for economic development and Shaheen 3 rather than Tipu or Taimoor etc ICBMs but Babur and Raad……

The thing ICBM become also base for future space exploration and satellite launching platform

India does not need ICBM to attack Pak, our old Agni-I can attack most places in Pakistan,

Pak ballistic missiles range has stopped as 2500-3000km while India kept increasing

Instead of wasting time dreaming about a big long-range d!ck, it will be both economical
and efficient if they try to build an MARV & MIRV for existing missiles. And you need
canisters for new missiles too, the current generation of Pak-operated ballistic

The best way to achieve all this is buy a missile from China, paint it in Pak colors and

:omghaha: :omghaha: do you need burnol?

Everything okay dude?

You do realize that:

1. India is the only enemy country of Pakistan's military. Therefore all strategic weapons will be developed keeping that in mind and nothing beyond that.
2. MIRVs cannot be integrated with the current Pakistani missiles, they lack both range (apogee) and physical capability (volume and payload)
3. Canisterzation is efficient and adds to the reliability of a missile, but is not necessary. Specially not for a country who does not keeps some of its strategic weapons in a readiness state outside the storage area.
4. Commenting on complex weapons systems like an amateur person does not adds value to your comment.

How do you think the rest of the world will react to a ICBM test? If it ever happens.

2. MIRVs cannot be integrated with the current Pakistani missiles, they lack both range (apogee) and physical capability (volume and payload)

I guess I should've said you should buy MIRV-capable missiles from China. But then again,
I already said the easiest way to achieve this is to import a Chinese missile.

3. Canisterzation is efficient and adds to the reliability of a missile, but is not necessary. Specially not for a country who does not keeps some of its strategic weapons in a readiness state outside the storage area.

Won't the threat scenario change? Under any nuclear conditions, India's foremost offensive aims will
be to destroy these missile storage sites/launch pads. Hence canisterizing missiles and putting them on
mobile platforms may be necessary in future.

Secondly, a canister will preserve the missile's shelf life for a far longer period. Hence it is
beneficial in the long term economically too.

4. Commenting on complex weapons systems like an amateur person does not adds value to your comment.

So sorry!

tumblr_mh8x8zt7xy1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

What's the point of posting crazy GIFs of yourself?

I know ..you are coming ..why are you shouting like chu.....:D

Don't reply to stupid trolls, mate.

I reported his post.

I guess I should've said you should buy MIRV-capable missiles from China. But then again,
I already said the easiest way to achieve this is to import a Chinese missile.

:disagree:

Won't the threat scenario change? Under any nuclear conditions, India's foremost offensive aims will
be to destroy these missile storage sites/launch pads. Hence canisterizing missiles and putting them on
mobile platforms may be necessary in future.

True that, in case of protecting the missiles from nuclear strike.

Secondly, a canister will preserve the missile's shelf life for a far longer period. Hence it is
beneficial in the long term economically too.

Disagreed, shelf life is based on the conditions of the storage room/bunker etc. Canisters don't really improve shelf lives, unless it is a liquid fueled missile.

:nana:

Disagreed, shelf life is based on the conditions of the storage room/bunker etc. Canisters don't really improve shelf lives, unless it is a liquid fueled missile.

What you just agreed above you are negating here. If a missile needs to be taken out of the
bunker to escape preemptive destruction, it will need a hermitically-sealed canister to withstand
the effects of weather (if not any other calamity possible in a war) once outside, because who knows
for how long the missile may have to remain out and in what conditions?

Canisters can sustain a missile's shelf life even in instances where the outside atmosphere may
change to unfavorable conditions.

:wave:

What you just agreed above you are negating here. If a missile needs to be taken out of the
bunker to escape preemptive destruction, it will need a hermitically-sealed canister to withstand
the effects of weather (if not any other calamity possible in a war) once outside, because who knows
for how long the missile may have to remain out and in what conditions?

Canisters can sustain a missile's shelf life even in instances where the outside atmosphere may
change to unfavorable conditions.

What you are suggesting now is a variety of possibilities. I may counter-argument with the fact that storage bunkers e not the same as deployment bunkers meant for war scenarios. Similarly, for how long do you keep the missile 'safe from environment' but do not use it while the enemy attacks?
Weather doesn't do any harm to these systems, they are designed to withstand environmental effects. A simple tin shed can provide more than enough protection in this case. Moreover, the components meant to be kept under controlled environment (low temperatures e.g. hydrazine) have corresponding support vehicles.

:wave:

What you are suggesting now is a variety of possibilities. I may counter-argument with the fact that storage bunkers e not the same as deployment bunkers meant for war scenarios. Similarly, for how long do you keep the missile 'safe from environment' but do not use it while the enemy attacks?
Weather doesn't do any harm to these systems, they are designed to withstand environmental effects. A simple tin shed can provide more than enough protection in this case. Moreover, the components meant to be kept under controlled environment (low temperatures e.g. hydrazine) have corresponding support vehicles.

You do have a point.:tup:

How many support vehicles does a single Shaheen-2 need while out in the open in
these conditions?

You do have a point.:tup:

How many support vehicles does a single Shaheen-2 need while out in the open in
these conditions?

No idea, the concerned authorities never released any information related to that. You should search for support vehicles required by Chinese SRBMs, we might have similar stuff...so you can get an idea.

The thing ICBM become also base for future space exploration and satellite launching platform

currentely what we need is to work on Shaheen 3 and test it and improve its payload and range from 3500-4000km and work on incresing efficiency of liquid fuel rocket engine is needed to be done with Shaheen 3 before testing an ICBM so that it's speed,payload may increase and weight decrease along with increase in range……
well Pak Gov is not serious with space work as whenever pak is allocated space in space we were unable to put satellites in them i.e last time 4 slots were allocated but we just filled 1 or maybe 2(?) other 2 slots were then allocated to other countries when we failed to use them……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom