• Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:no: some people man LOL ahhh man .

I think what pakistan should do is focus on anti-balistic missles or find ways that makes it usless for ICMB to enter Pakistan. A shield of some sort.
No I guess We need to concentrate on the latest and uncompromised tech in the development to ICBMz cuz that is the only guarantee of our safety...We need to develop three strike capabilities ground, under water and air/space so that nobody dares to attack us.....:smokin:

haha if we already have a missle that can hit 3000km i don't think we need to respond anytime soon maybe in the near future one our economy is 3 times the current size

haha if we already have a missle that can hit 3000km i don't think we need to respond anytime soon maybe in the near future one our economy is 3 times the current size

Taimur has nothing to do with India. First of all its officially an SLV. Unless we manage to convert it into an SLBM then it will be a good second strike missile.

But Pakistan does not prepare for second - but first strike. Hence again its not for India. We don't need to react missile for missile with India this time.

Taimur has nothing to do with India. First of all its officially an SLV. Unless we manage to convert it into an SLBM then it will be a good second strike missile.

But Pakistan does not prepare for second - but first strike. Hence again its not for India. We don't need to react missile for missile with India this time.

What fuel does it use ?.. and how much does it lift in LEO ?

Any good Commander would have both 1st and 2nd strike capability with him... while in war you never know... Both blocks during cold war had both options with them.

pakistan does not need to react. India already had the whole of pak in range before. This 5500 km ICBM isn't going to make any difference on the situation.

I am just thinking, what should be the appropriate reaction of Pakistan after India will test Agni V, 5500KM Intercontinental Medium Range Missile, either Pakistan Should Test ICBM in reply back, as there are some unauthenticated news about Pakistani ICBM, or Pakistan will keep silent. Please appropriate suggestion and Ideas are welcome, there should keep away.

Thankyou

Hi don't get me wrong but how is testing an ICBM like answering India back. Pakistan already has the whole of India in range isnt it ?

Testing an ICBM at this point of time will get Pakistan unwanted attention. If u guys really want to respond than u shouls invest the same money in building a nuclear attack submarine.

images

go pakistan go test an icbm with 15000 km range ,why threat of pakistani nukes remains to regional countries only ?

AGNI V 5000KM not tested yet guyz let see it become game changer......................or..........................:flame:

AGNI V 5000KM not tested yet guyz let see it become game changer......................or..........................:flame:
Game Changer Would you please elaborate Why and How?

go pakistan go test an icbm with 15000 km range ,why threat of pakistani nukes remains to regional countries only ?
Thanks for your non sense advice.
Thanks a lot again.

if a nuclear war god forbid broke out between the 2 countries i doubt that anything above a MRBM would be used its not like the countries are on different continents hell you could even bike from Lahore to Amritsar in a hour it would really come down to SRBM's which both India and Pakistan have a plethora of

Pakistan does not need an ICBM anything over 3,000km would go over India

I think Pakistan shoul go and make an ICMB and waste its money. which will not make any difference for India as Pakistan already have Missiles that can cover All Indian cities.

Making an ICBM will only make you divert your limited money and your will have shortage in other important things. WEst do not trust you , So it may put sanctions over you. Europe will nevel like pakistan to have ICBM.

I seriously wish Pakistan start doing something like this. Match Us boyz :devil:

There's no need to put up a Testosterone show for Pak. This is a non event. They already have the whole India covered with different layered systems and same goes for India.
However, Pak should master SD-10 / BVR technology and add the target acquisition, locking and intercept capability into it's Shaheen system and create an ABM system. That'll be a big punch as it'll start to build it's own fleet of ABM technologies.

There's no need to put up a Testosterone show for Pak. This is a non event. They already have the whole India covered with different layered systems and same goes for India.
However, Pak should master SD-10 / BVR technology and add the target acquisition, locking and intercept capability into it's Shaheen system and create an ABM system. That'll be a big punch as it'll start to build it's own fleet of ABM technologies.

AGreed with u bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom