Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, a small difference. Medical tourism is due to high cost of the same treatment in the tourist country. In case of Pakistan and Afghanistan, folks travel to India for treatment because there is no treatment available for some ailments in Pakistan. Lets not mix the 2 things up

Lol afghanistan i can understand but no facility in Pakistan seriously? most afghans like 99.9% come to Pakistan for health issues... anyways prove me wrong..

Dnt cry now kid... as for pathetically trained doctors let me tell you tht Pakistan is the 4th largest source of docs in north america..... we have excellent facilities here... but organ transplants cost alot of money here unlike india... if you dnt wanna understand its ur own choice kiddo... google it.

so if a country cant provide a simple facility to its citizens, how do u call india a poor disease ridden country? we will build missiles and more and more of them and keep increasing the range and pakistan has no reaction except calling us poor and disease ridden. given the change half our country to run to india to get jobs, treatment and education. thanks to allah we separated.

Sir, a small difference. Medical tourism is due to high cost of the same treatment in the tourist country. In case of Pakistan and Afghanistan, folks travel to India for treatment because there is no treatment available for some ailments in Pakistan. Lets not mix the 2 things up

Lol afghanistan i can understand but no facility in Pakistan seriously? most afghans like 99.9% come to Pakistan for health issues... anyways prove me wrong..

so if a country cant provide a simple facility to its citizens, how do u call india a poor disease ridden country? we will build missiles and more and more of them and keep increasing the range and pakistan has no reaction except calling us poor and disease ridden. given the change half our country to run to india to get jobs, treatment and education. thanks to allah we separated.

Jobs?education?treatment? r ya high on afghan hash? quiet tht crap man.. its bad for ur health.

I am not saying that Pakistan has no medical facilities. Just saying that it has no facilities for some specialized treatments. I think Liver transplant is one of those

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ient-goes-through-liver-transplant-delhi.html

Indian doctors help Pakistani patients - Los Angeles Times

Jobs?education?treatment? r ya high on afghan hash? quiet tht crap man.. its bad for ur health.

loll u medical universities are like our high schools, small and tiny. their ranking makes me laugh :rofl:

ur engineering uni(if u have any good ones) produce barely few thousand engineers in 1 year. india produces 400000 in one year. agreed not all of them are world class. but being world class is not mandatory for a low level engineering job.

jobs: i am a student in canada and doing my coop in AMD. a few days back i received a email from ceo. saying that all indians in the company who want to move back to country now can as we r shifting r&d centre there and and the design of nxt motherboards will happen in india instead of california.

y u guys live in denial???

Dude liver transplant is expensive in good hospitals in Pakistan while its a lil less expensive in india..

not liver dude. its everything liver kidney heart, lungs andd cancer. they come to india for everything. go check ytb videos.

loll u medical universities are like our high schools, small and tiny. their ranking makes me laugh :rofl:

ur engineering uni(if u have any good ones) produce barely few thousand engineers in 1 year. india produces 400000 in one year.
agreed not all of them are world class. but being world class is not mandatory for a low level engineering job.

jobs: i am a student in canada and doing my coop in AMD. a few days back i received a email from ceo. saying that all indians in the company who want to move back to country now can as we r shifting r&d centre there and and the design of nxt motherboards will happen in india instead of california.

y u guys live in denial???

Are u partially retarded? surely a country of 1.2 billion would produce more engineers than a country of 160 million.. small and god know what... how old are you? 17?

not liver dude. its everything liver kidney heart, lungs andd cancer. they come to india for everything. go check ytb videos.

WOW ... U take the cake...

Are u partially retarded? surely a country of 1.2 billion would produce more engineers than a country of 160 million.. small and god know what... how old are you? 17?

WOW ... U take the cake...

yes we r bigger and ur ppl r now depending on us so how pakistan has the right to call us poor and dirt country? if u do then dont come to us and beg for treatments. leave those lungs for europeans and americans. specially for pakistan our govt has launched a special medical visa and keep the rates low. atleast be thankfull. we r saving ur kidss.

since we r bigger and much stronger u guys dont need to give any reaction. let india be the mama of the region. pakistan should stay in limits and respect the big brother.

btw i am 19.

yes we r bigger and ur ppl r now depending on us so how pakistan has the right to call us poor and dirt country? if u do then dont come to us and beg for treatments. leave those lungs for europeans and americans. specially for pakistan our govt has launched a special medical visa and keep the rates low. atleast be thankfull. we r saving ur kids

LOL..... I guess you are.
since we r bigger and much stronger u guys dont need to give any reaction. let india be the mama of the region. pakistan should stay in limits and respect the big brother.

Mama jee tell tht to sri lanka or bangladesh .... we are PAKISTAN... We dnt give a tuck abt ur limits or anything... and u cant do jack about it..... Bhai jee... india can show its badmashi only on bngladesh,nepal or sri lanka... NOT PAKISTAN... And you know it... :lol: ... go ask ur papa abt it.
btw i am 19.

Hahaha.

Not much space activity is happening in Pakistan right now , there WAS a time when we were in the 3rd in Asia in space tech after Russia and China but not anymore.

Pakistan has been out of its comfort zone for a long time now , economy is stretched , we DO NEED an SLV but we must not turn it into a political message.

I say , let India launch Agni V and let China deal with it ! - We cant match India bullet for bullet.

Exactly..All Pakistani enemies are within 2500 Km..It has already got India covered so why worry about the Agni 5...

the best reaction pakistan should be to launch a rocket to put a satellite into space, instead of wasting money on more missiles. learn from iran

Pakistan should make an ICBM of 15000km range. go for it Pakistan. why only INDIA feels threat of Pakistani nukes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom