Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Keep Silent,

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Focus on Economics

Votes: 75 56.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need not act like N.Korea , we should keep silent and work on own economy. Agni V when becomes operational won't be a threat to Pakistan ONLY. The countries on the target list WILL respond , we don't need to.

We need not act like N.Korea , we should keep silent and work on own economy. Agni V when becomes operational won't be a threat to Pakistan ONLY. The countries on the target list WILL respond , we don't need to.

But Pakistan needs a lauch pad to lauch Satalights into space - if Iran can do it why is Pakistan is soo laid back on the issue ? Thats what gets to me about her >

loll ur missiles are max 2200, while agi 3 can go over 7000km depending on warhead. pakistan getting owned

What ? ........... India makes a 7000Km and Pakistan getting owed yet you put please don;t Ban me in your signature ? I'm trying to work how is Pakistan is owed unless it is 7000km away . Seriously has there been something in your life that you caused you servere brain damage as a child ?

Not much space activity is happening in Pakistan right now , there WAS a time when we were in the 3rd in Asia in space tech after Russia and China but not anymore.

Pakistan has been out of its comfort zone for a long time now , economy is stretched , we DO NEED an SLV but we must not turn it into a political message.

I say , let India launch Agni V and let China deal with it ! - We cant match India bullet for bullet.

Not much space activity is happening in Pakistan right now , there WAS a time when we were in the 3rd in Asia in space tech after Russia and China but not anymore.

Pakistan has been out of its comfort zone for a long time now , economy is stretched , we DO NEED an SLV but we must not turn it into a political message.

I say , let India launch Agni V and let China deal with it ! - We cant match India bullet for bullet.

When was that?

lol they launched a sounding rocket in 1960. which makes them think they were the 3rd in asia. let them be happy. now even sk, nk, iran, turkey have left them in dust.

Baat aisay kar raha hai jaisa india nahin america hai........ abbay akhien khoul... india is piss poor... tata,bata waghera saray bhukay nangay india kou represent nahin kartay... india is still more poor than africa aur tu baat ais tarah kar raha hai jaisay har india k pass 3 crore ki car hoti hai ... zameen pey aja aur apni aukat dekh.... unlike ur india.. people dnt die of starvation or get eaten by animals while sleepin on footpath in my country... aik aur baat.. muna kissi aisay banday say pouch jis nay tera india and Pakistan both dekhien hoon... sharam say mar jai ga... samjha... chal ja ab dudu(milk) pee aur soo ja.

Baat aisay kar raha hai jaisa india nahin america hai........ abbay akhien khoul... india is piss poor... tata,bata waghera saray bhukay nangay india kou represent nahin kartay... india is still more poor than africa aur tu baat ais tarah kar raha hai jaisay har india k pass 3 crore ki car hoti hai ... zameen pey aja aur apni aukat dekh.... unlike ur india.. people dnt die of starvation or get eaten by animals while sleepin on footpath in my country... aik aur baat.. muna kissi aisay banday say pouch jis nay tera india and Pakistan both dekhien hoon... sharam say mar jai ga... samjha... chal ja ab dudu(milk) pee aur soo ja.

haha man height of jelousy. u just blew up dude. i have seen both india and pak in 1999. that time they were samiliar. today its different. india has come a long way in all fields but pak is still there. infact now ur ppl are coming to india tp make their life better because they couldnt get even basic facilities of life in pakistan. making rockets is not as simple as copying missiles from china.

haha man height of jelousy. u just blew up dude. i have seen both india and pak in 1999. that time they were samiliar. today its different. india has come a long way in all fields but pak is still there. infact now ur ppl are coming to india tp make their life better because they couldnt get even basic facilities of life in pakistan. making rockets is not as simple as copying missiles from china.

Lol...smoke is coming from ur back and its pretty visible... as for me.. im just showing u the mirror kid.. in 99 Pak-india were similiar? :rofl: tht time our GDP was much more than india.. kya smoke kar raha hai? india has come a long way in what? making 100 million more poor last year or choosing 50 cents as average salary ?:lol:
In India there is a vaguness of what constitutes poverty. India ranks second in the world in malnutrition, with 2.1 million children dying every year. Some of India’s poor live in makeshift homes on train station platforms, an example of the 78 million Indians who lack proper housing facilities. Still, according to the Indian Planning Commission’s criteria on what classifies as a poor person, many of these individuals may not be poor enough to be considered as living below poverty line.

Poverty is a widespread and well-acknowledged problem in India. To know how poor India is you need simply to look at the people and the places around and you will have good grasp of the situation. However, when it comes to the government accounts, the abjectness of the poverty situation seems to be grossly underestimated, even ignored in many circumstances.

Reacting to a petition by Peoples’ Union of Civil Liberties, the Supreme Court of India recently asked the Planning Commission to fix the problem. "You (India) are a powerful economy,” the court said. “Yet, starvation deaths are taking place in many parts of the country. What a stark contradiction in our approach. How can there be two Indias?" The court also challenged the Commissions approach to estimating poverty level among the masses. As the Economic Times reported, “The Supreme Court slammed the Planning Commission, asking its Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia to explain how the percentage of people living below poverty line fixed at 36 percent and how has their purchasing power remained unchanged since 1991.”

Responding to the apex court’s queries, the Planning Commission disclosed its criteria for determining a poor person. According to the Commission, an urban Indian spending more than Rs 578 a month ($13) – roughly Rs 20 (less than 50 cents) a day – would exceed its limit for the poverty line. The figures are even lower for rural India.:rofl::rofl: If a villager spends more than 15 rupees a day on the entire gamut of basic needs including food, clothing, and shelter, the villager is not deemed poor enough and will not be entitled to receive benefits.

Based on these consumption levels, the commission has declared that only 41.8 percent of the rural population is poor and a mere 25.7 percent of the urban Indians need food, shelter and social benefits from the government. By these measures, most of the country's beggars will find it difficult to make the poverty list.

The Planning Commission's criteria shows their lack of concern for people but also shows their unawareness about the cost of living in the country. How can a person afford a nutrition content of 2400 calories, on just about about 35 cents?

This criterion grossly underestimates or rather ignores other expenses like housing, clothing, and medication. Where in Urban India one can find housing for less than Rs 600 ($14) given the rent of an average rent can range from $4,000 to $12,000 a month? The Planning Commission fails to account for the very basic amenities of life for the poor. This is highly disappointing, as the criteria for deciding BPL fail to capture the cost of bare minimum amenities for survival.

If we push the criterion up to the international standard spending of $1.25 (PPP adjusted) a day, the Planning Commission estimates about 45% of the Indian population is extremely poor. If the daily income per head is $2 ,then the family is described as poor and about 80 percent of Indian population is poor by this standard. The United States, for instance, has hardly anyone living below this spending level of a dollar or two per day. The USA follows its own national poverty line, an income over $26,000 a year for a family of 5, which is well above the international line of $1.25 a day.

If the level of poverty can’t be reduced, then it would be a better practice to lower the criteria to a more measureably correct figure.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...PVCLy1CKkcrOf_tnA&sig2=dHaWjNwqGPwax2Y-oAqzBA

:rofl: indians make me laugh.

Lol...smoke is coming from ur back and its pretty visible... as for me.. im just showing u the mirror kid.. in 99 Pak-india were similiar? :rofl: tht time our GDP was much more than india.. kya smoke kar raha hai? india has come a long way in what? making 100 million more poor last year or choosing 50 cents as average salary ?:lol:

:rofl: indians make me laugh.

u mena pakistan's gdp was bigger than india in 1999? :blink:
if india is a poor land why do 11000 pakistanis come to inda to get even basic treatment?

u mena pakistan's gdp was bigger than india in 1999? :blink:
if india is a poor land why do 11000 pakistanis come to inda to get even basic treatment?

We have had a booming economy till 2008... as for the idiotic "treatment" point u always raise....... ever heard of "medical tourism" even americans n europeans go to countries for "cheap treatment" and "organ transplant" aka organ market.

this would be my reaction

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but india is land of dirt and poor and diseases and malnutrition. y u guys coming here? and ur talking abt "cheap treatment", i can completely understand america and europe, but how can pakistan be more expensive than india. it is impossible. for pakistan reason is not expensive but ineffecient and poor medical facilities and pathetically trained doctors. ppl in pakistan now dont even think abt getting transplants from ther but simply come to land of kafirs and get treated.

Dnt cry now kid... as for pathetically trained doctors let me tell you tht Pakistan is the 4th largest source of docs in north america..... we have excellent facilities here... but organ transplants cost alot of money here unlike india... if you dnt wanna understand its ur own choice kiddo... google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom