What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
^ This perhaps. I mean, whether if we would be in a union or not, we certainly have to improve many of our standards - environmental such, civil rights, and whatnot. That said, EU obviously sets some decent rules/guidelines that we have to follow in order to enter their union, which are good for us indeed, but entering their union may not be of equal importance for our best interests - IMO.

of course :). but think of the possibilty of a Turco-Brit dominance in Europe. But it'd be dreaming for sure. What I think can be possible now (after Erdogan if someone with guts could come) is that a Turkish Federation consisting by Turkey, Azerbaijan and Cyprus. Other Turkic nations are too far away. But can be included to the union.

Turkic union.

EU and SCO will only hold us up and influence us. let's not be naive and see that they behave hypocritical/hostile against us.
Ummah in this context is too far fetched. Don't see this happen soon, maybe 200 years later?
No union is weakness since nowadays countries are all joining/forming a block to counter each other. we must die trying to form Turan than living forever alone without such union.

of course :). but think of the possibilty of a Turco-Brit dominance in Europe. But it'd be dreaming for sure. What I think can be possible now (after Erdogan if someone with guts could come) is that a Turkish Federation consisting by Turkey, Azerbaijan and Cyprus. Other Turkic nations are too far away. But can be included to the union.

Now we are talking about something realistic here :)
But of course, this would require some more enthusiasm regarding KKTC from Turkey's standpoint.

I say establish Turanian union first then after that maybe in like 100 years we can work on the Ummah. At this point though they all look out of reach. I mean how many Turkic countries recognize cyprus?

I say establish Turanian union first then after that maybe in like 100 years we can work on the Ummah. At this point though they all look out of reach. I mean how many Turkic countries recognize cyprus?
The will never be a Ummah union.

I say Turan or no Union.

Strong European and Turkic ties, no necessarily any union.

The will never be a Ummah union.

I say Turan or no Union.
No doubt that Turan is the way to go but we have alot of work to do.
Probably never will be one that includes all the musilms but in the long term maybe albania, bosnia, pakistan.

Future map you can be king in delhi dont worry lol.
I actually wanted to say that why that map left some parts of India??
If you want India to be be acceded in any union then integrate the whole country,lol
And i willl prefer to be the king of Bangalore instead of Delhi.

I actually wanted to say that why that map left some parts of India??
If you want India to be be acceded in any union then integrate the whole country,lol
And i willl prefer to be the king of Bangalore instead of Delhi.

Fine you got Bangalore and of course must be a crayon malfunction lol, @Dillinger can rule Delhi administration.

Fine you got Bangalore and of course must be a crayon malfunction lol, @Dillinger can rule Delhi administration.

Some Turk wants to invade India. This should be hilarious considering that their NATO insurance cover does not extend to trying to annex another nation. Should be hilarious when they try and march across Iran and Pakistan.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom