What's new

France: Elderly Jew Caught Spray Painting Anti-Semetic Remarks; Cries Wolf

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In France, at a time when all across Europe there is a continuous media and gov.t level hype of "resurgence of anti-semetism" against Jews, a 73 year old Jew was caught spray painting anti-semetic remarks on cars in a Jewish neighborhood. Mind you, this same guy had a history of reporting to Police so called "anti-semetic" hate crimes.

JQYTgbT[1].jpg

The poor chosenites. Who could have done such a horrible thing?

I bet some evil White neo-Nazi did this.

"
A sexagenarian was caught Monday trying to tag the word “Jew” on vehicles of the 16th district. The man and his wife, both Jewish, had filed reports in July and August following a complaint about anti-Semitic graffiti discovered on their building.

The police had strong suspicions that have been confirmed. Monday around 4 pm, a man was caught writing the word “Jew” on parked vehicles on avenue du General-Clavery, avenue Dode de la Brunerie in the 16th district. Twenty cars have been tagged. “The police handcuffed him, and booked him. “Me, I said, but he is crazy for doing this.” An official said.

The suspect was taken into custody in stride. This sexagenarian named Pierre B. was already known to police, not as a suspect but as a victim. Last summer, he would indeed twice visited the police station of the 16th district to denounce anti-Semitic remarks."

Caught: The Backstory on the Paris Anti-Semitism Hoax | Veterans Today

Paris 16e : des voitures taguées dans la nuit de l'inscription JUIF. (MàJ : l'auteur, de confession juive, a été arrêté en flagrant délit) - Fdesouche

jews_image33[1].jpg

Video of Relevance (From a separate, but similar incident):

@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Fulcrum15 @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @American Pakistani @hasnain0099 @TeesraIndiotHunter @Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea @sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon @monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099 @Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @RaptorRX707 @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL @ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza @Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth @imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @Mudassar Jalil @islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @flamer84 @senheiser @vostok @flamer84 @Gabriel92

Last edited:
@dexter @Akheilos @RFS_Br @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Desert Fox @DESERT FIGHTER @Barakah @Zarvan @HunterKiller@Slav Defence @waz @RAMPAGE @Developereo @Patriots @@American Pakistani @hasnain0099@TeesraIndiotHunter @@Multani @kobiraaz @AUz @KingMamba @Pakistani shaheens @pehgaam e mohabbat @Jf Thunder @T-Rex @Indus Falcon @Informant @hussain0216 @rockstar08 @Arsalan @Riea@sense @Ceylal @qamar1990 @Hazzy997 @Syrian Lion @1000 @Malik Alashter @Indus Falcon@monitor @TheFlyingPretzel @MrShabi2010 @omega supremme @Mahmoud_EGY @hasnain0099@Pakistanisage @Aslan @Abu Zolfiqar @@sur @Hasbara Buster @@majesticpankaj @Flying Eagle @Adnan Butt @Timur @JEskandari @haman10 @raptor22 @Serpentine @SOHEIL@ResurgentIran @New @S00R3NA @IR1907 @kollang @iranigirl2 @anHuman @rahi2357 @Shah9 @Al Bhatti @JUBA @slapshot @Devil Soul @HRK @Peaceful Civilian @Irfan Baloch @Fukuoka @Leviza@Major Sam @revojam @Victory @Leader @invinciblesgunner @Tihamah @The SC @Skorpian @Stealth@imran169 @war khan @smarthief @Frogman @Bubblegum Crisis @ozzy22 @Mudassar Jalil@islamrules @Umair Nawaz @fawwaxs @ZYXW @Shahrukh Saleem Qureshi @UKBengali @Sinan@xenon54 @Kaan @al-Hasani @p(-)0ENiX @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @Arabian Knight @flamer84@senheiser @Chinese-Dragon @vostok @Falcon29 @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @BLACKEAGLE @Ahmed Jo @Halim i@Falcon29 @Mosamania @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Awadd @Tihamah @Mootaz-khelifi @Tunisian Marine Corps@MooshMoosh@Mahmoud_EGY @Frogman @agentny17 @Frosty @Haitham @FARSOLDIER @farag @Altamimi @Arabi @Chai @1000 @Malik Alashter @Syrian Lion @salman AL-FARSI@Dr.Thrax@Algeria @Dino @fahd tamimi @tyrant @Hechmi Seif @Naifov @Andalusi Knight@thefreesyrian @Rakan.SA@ebray@Gasoline @Zarvan @United @chauvunist @Akheilos @Ravi Nair @ranjeet @levina @Cherokee @Indischer @Al Bhatti @American Pakistani @Armstrong @Aslan @BATMAN @Desertfalcon @Desert Fox @Devil Soul @dexter @FaujHistorian @ELTurco @Sinan @xenon54 @usernameless @olcayto @fawwaxs@Gufi @Horus @Jungibaaz @waz @ozzy22@Chak Bamu @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @sahaliyan @Wholegrain @Hu Songshan @Imran Khan @Hyperion @Indos @Wahhab2701 @Indus Falcon @Irfan Baloch@ @Luffy 500 @DESERT FIGHTER @WebMaster @mahatir @Major Sam @Al-zakir @Malik Abdullah @Nihonjin1051 @Gabriel92 @Capt P.H Young @Pakistani shaheens @Peaceful Civilian @Pakistanisage@ @Selous @Slav Defence @Spring Onion @rockstar08 @Aether

This is from a neo-nazi racist website. Don't post bullshit articles.

Mods please close this thread.

This is from a neo-nazi racist website. Don't post bullshit articles.

Mods please close this thread.
Right, lets attack the source, even if the content is factual. Makes plenty of sense.

BTW, do you have proof that this is from a neo-Nazi website??

42.5 th Over ... Pakistani fielder ke tat*on par ball lag gayi :P

Right, lets attack the source, even if the content is factual. Makes plenty of sense.

BTW, do you have proof that this is from a neo-Nazi website??
"A favorite theme such as immigration or anti-white racism." From the website. "anti-white racism" is a typical theme that neo-nazis use. Also, read the other articles on the website, it oozes of racist overtone.

Then again, your avatar is of a nazi and you added a completely racist caricature of typical neo-nazi propaganda against Jews, so I guess you don't care.

By the way, if the source is bullshit, why should anyone take it's contents seriously? Even if there is truth to this story, how do we know that the article in question is telling the complete truth, considering it's obvious bias? We don't, so that is why we don't post bullshit sources with bullshit articles.

Last edited:

ahh, what @That Guy doesn't seem to understand is that the story is factual. Regardless of what the source is.

"A favorite theme such as immigration or anti-white racism." From the website. "anti-white racism" is a typical theme that neo-nazis use. Also, read the other articles on the website, it oozes of racist overtone.

Does it change the fact that a Jew was caught spray painting anti-semetic remarks and then crying wolf?

So where's the Hitler glorification in the website? :coffee:

"anti-white racism" is a typical theme that neo-nazis use.
And "Islamophobia" is a typical theme Muslim terrorists use, "anti-semetism" is a typical theme Jewish supremacists use. And your point is??

Then again, your picture is of a nazi, so I guess you don't care.
Ha ha, my avatar is of Erich Hartmann, he wasn't a Nazi. You probably didn't even know that. Now you're probably going to google his name to make sure. Typical ignorant.

Another Jew Caught Spray Painting Swastikas On Jewish School
(a more Kosher source for @That Guy)

ahh, what @That Guy doesn't seem to understand is that the story is factual. Regardless of what the source is.
You don't seem to understand that you posted from a racist website, AND posted a racist picture. It doesn't matter if the story is factual, what you're doing towards Jews is the same thing that the Americans and Indians are doing towards Pakistanis. How dare you try and take the high road, when you're drowning yourself in a cesspool of racism and ignorance.

Does it change the fact that a Jew was caught spray painting anti-semetic remarks and then crying wolf?

So where's the Hitler glorification in the website? :coffee:
Does that mean all Jews are guilty? Or that your racist attitude was necessary? Or even posting from a racist website? Which, by the way, I quoted.

Ha ha, my avatar is of Erich Hartmann, he wasn't a Nazi. You probably didn't even know that. Now you're probably going to google his name to make sure. Typical ignorant.

Jokes on you, I double checked before I posted my comment. He was an airforce pilot in during world war 2. Even if he wasn't a nazi, he was a member of the nazi military machine, that is not something you glorify. Call me ignorant, and yet you glorify the same people who would shoot you in the head, really?

You have never experienced Islamophobia, I have. You have no idea what it is like to live in fear, you sheltered nitwit. Islamophobia and anti-semitism are real, your very comments prove their real. The cartoon you posted proves that they're real. How dare you try and post your ignorant statements as if they're facts?

[SIZE=6][B][quote]Another Jew Caught Spray Painting Swastikas On Jewish School[/quote][/B][quote][/quote][/SIZE][quote] [SIZE=6][B](a more Kosher source for [USER=145652]@That Guy
)[/B][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE]
This proves nothing. You're attributing a few incidents to condemn an entire community. You're nothing more than a nazi, nothing more. You're the type of person that the racist right wingers love, because you're their perfect puppet.[/user]

You don't seem to understand that you posted from a racist website, AND posted a racist picture. It doesn't matter if the story is factual, what you're doing towards Jews is the same thing that the Americans and Indians are doing towards Pakistanis. How dare you try and take the high road, when you're drowning yourself in a cesspool of racism and ignorance.

Boo hoo, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

I only posted the English translation because that was the only thing i was concerned about, NOT what the Website represents. Only someone like you with a weak argument attacks the source even when the material is factual and confirmed.

Does that mean all Jews are guilty? Or that your racist attitude was necessary? Or even posting from a racist website? Which, by the way, I quoted.
Who said anything about all Jews. Do you have reading comprehension issues?? Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look stupid please. Thank you.

Jokes on you,

Clearly, the joke is on you you ignoramus. Nazi - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I read Erich Hartmann's biography. The guy despised Hitler.

This proves nothing. You're attributing a few incidents to condemn an entire community.
You must be a high school dropout with a reading comprehension like yours. I never generalized all Jews. Stop putting words in my mouth.

You're nothing more than a nazi, nothing more. You're the type of person that the racist right wingers love, because you're their perfect puppet.[/user]
Oh, yes of course lmao!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom