What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
nothing empty about it i have send it already, what happens here after is not my problem if they persecute him or not is up to egm.

it is known that kamalist officers did the coup attempt together with their gulenist brothers not me. :)

why are you butthurt when i state the obvious i did not insult ataturk but do you deny that he is a atheist, everyone in Turkey knows he is not a muslim.

i will defend my religion atleast as you defend your ata you can bark all you want little kamalist

@Cabatlı probably will bann me you are correct it is the same kamalist mentality who killed 500 thousand people for not wearing hat in the past.

You can't force people to love ataturk i don't like him because he is against my religion i know Cabatlı is a kamalist but as mod of PAKISTAN forum he must act neurtal and not choose sides this is Pakistani forum not CHP forum.

if he banns the ones who insult our religion it would be a start i would have no problem with banning people who insult ataturk then but ignoring the one and cracking down on the other is not the way.

i will also let the pakistani mods know about Cabatlı's biased attude towards akp and conservative turks i am not sure if they will tolerate that.

@waz

@WebMaster

@Sinan

You said

"Atatürk is the common value of the Turkish people. We don't have room for the likes of you....go join your fetö brothers.

1. Islam is also the common value of the Turkish people you can't deny that.

2. You mean we don't have room for the likes of you.. YOU go join your fetö brothers you Gezici!! I REMEMBER you supported Gezi uprising

3. FETÖ supported the Gezici's too!!

4. Kamalist generals did coup attemp together with FETÖ

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/poll-turkeys-possible-future-union.302599/page-26#ixzz4GvQK72Np

Not this again....
Look from our point of view we do not interfere in Turkish internal disputes. All Turks are loved, be them secular, religious, in-between etc.
Please don't try to cause conflict.

nothing empty about it i have send it already, what happens here after is not my problem if they persecute him or not is up to egm.

it is known that kamalist officers did the coup attempt together with their gulenist brothers not me. :)

why are you butthurt when i state the obvious i did not insult ataturk but do you deny that he is a atheist, everyone in Turkey knows he is not a muslim.

i will defend my religion atleast as you defend your ata you can bark all you want little kamalist

@Cabatlı probably will bann me you are correct it is the same kamalist mentality who killed 500 thousand people for not wearing hat in the past.

You can't force people to love ataturk i don't like him because he is against my religion i know Cabatlı is a kamalist but as mod of PAKISTAN forum he must act neurtal and not choose sides this is Pakistani forum not CHP forum.

if he banns the ones who insult our religion it would be a start i would have no problem with banning people who insult ataturk then but ignoring the one and cracking down on the other is not the way.

i will also let the pakistani mods know about Cabatlı's biased attude towards akp and conservative turks i am not sure if they will tolerate that.

@waz

@WebMaster

@Sinan

You said

"Atatürk is the common value of the Turkish people. We don't have room for the likes of you....go join your fetö brothers.

1. Islam is also the common value of the Turkish people you can't deny that.

2. You mean we don't have room for the likes of you.. YOU go join your fetö brothers you Gezici!! I REMEMBER you supported Gezi uprising

3. FETÖ supported the Gezici's too!!

4. Kamalist generals did coup attemp together with FETÖ

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/poll-turkeys-possible-future-union.302599/page-26#ixzz4GvQK72Np

-Insulting the Ataturk in net is also prohibited in accordance with Turkish Republic rules. You should firstly report yourself to EGM instead of threatening the members with your little brain.

-Calling an establishment value of Turkish Republic as "Kamal", "Atheist" with a provocative manner in order to separate the members into ideological and religious groups to commence some infertile discussions to spread the hatred among the members instead of using an assembly language in a military related discussion forum

-Insulting the members with Inappropriate language

-Judging my fairness with totally spreading lie propaganda over me, Although you also admit that You broke the forum rules so underlined that the Mod will ban you.

-Judging the forum rules as If They are established to protect a political group. Actually, I don't care whether It is right or left or Marsian or Germanian...etc. Those rules were same before I was charged to be a MOD in here as well. In my term, The people breaking the rules, will certainly get the penalty without any dilemma. It is known that Insulting the TR values in TR section of PDF is prohibited. The values are listed as Ataturk and his friends, Independence years, Religious factors, Flag, Poem, Legal entities...etc The people who has some problem with any of those are not a place in here so You are also one of them who has serious problem with establishment value of Turkish Republic. Noone tells you to love Ataturk but Insulting him requires a different level of mental corruption.

Banned !

How can you insult the great Ataturk.....Just crazy. Turks from here on end will always owe their freedom to that magnificent man and his genius.

Bro, Those are very small group of brain dead losers who is known with their dishonourable and unfaithfull attitudes for the great people who dedicated all their lives for the indeprndance of own public to live under the colours of own flag waving proudly inside of the borders drawn with blood and tears. There are two terrorist group insulting Ataturk. PKK and FETO terrorists. FETO terrorist organization members are known with their hatred to Ataturk calling him as dejjal, While Turkish Republic protects the identity of Ataturk with laws against traitors.

Last edited:
Be careful of trolls who show themselves as Muslims but insult Ataturk. Their mission is to create a rift among Turks. Most patriot Turks are Muslims and they respect Ataturk. Even those who are not Muslim or don't care too much about Ataturk wouldn't openly insult our founder.
We are a hosgörülü people, even those who are minimally religious would die to protect the true values of Turkey, including our Islamic values. Because we remember our grandmothers, grandfathers, those who gave their lives willingly so that we could live. And we remember where we come from, a true patriot knows our core values must be respected!
And that guy was Hursid, just a heads up

FETO WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND FETULLAH DEVIL WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE!
In their brain washed institutions even i experienced incredible anti-Ataturk propaganda and anti-military anti-Turkey propaganda. These viruses will try to ruin our country from within.

Bro, Those are very small group of brain dead losers who is known with their dishonourable and unfaithfull attitudes for the great people who dedicated all their lives for the indeprndance of own public to live under the colours of own flag waving proudly inside of the borders drawn with blood and tears. There are two terrorist group insulting Ataturk. PKK and FETO terrorists. FETO terrorist organization members are known with their hatred to Ataturk calling him as dejjal, While Turkish Republic protects the identity of Ataturk with laws against traitors.

Good post bro.

Back
Top Bottom