What's new

World Football Thread!!!

Football is one of the most ignored games in Pakistan. It should get proper recognition and facilities in the country so we can be seen in Internationally as sports loving nation as this is most popular sport in the world.

Football is one of the most ignored games in Pakistan. It should get proper recognition and facilities in the country so we can be seen in Internationally as sports loving nation as this is most popular sport in the world.
LOL nobody asked yr opinion. Contribute to thread if u follow football.

LOL nobody asked yr opinion. Contribute to thread if u follow football.

nobody asked your opinion too, if you really want to contribute to football then go out side and play football. :-)

nobody asked your opinion too, if you really want to contribute to football then go out side and play football. :-)
LOL im the one who opened this thread dumbo. Just contribute and stop showing yr nieve knowledge. Pakistani football has improved drastically in the last decade. It seems u have no idea what yr taking abt thats why i said nobody is asking yr opinion just contribute if u know abt it.

LOL im the one who opened this thread dumbo. Just contribute and stop showing yr nieve knowledge. Pakistani football has improved drastically in the last decade. It seems u have no idea what yr taking abt thats why i said nobody is asking yr opinion just contribute if u know abt it.

I know that but this thread is opened by you but its not going to contribute any thing for Pakistan football, if you want to contribute then go play in real world and make Pakistanis proud of you. :P

Sialkot’ Forward sports to provide official FIFA WC ball. | FootballPakistan.com (FPDC)

Sialkot’ Forward sports to provide official FIFA WC ball.
Posted by Gauhar Mahmood Azeem, Editor FPDC

Pakistan Forward Sports (Pvt) Ltd has got the contract after a long time to provide footballs in the FIFA World Cup 2014 which will be held on June in Brazil.

Khwaja Masood Akhtar, owner and CEO of Forward Sports said that it was the long-dream for us which we got after many years.

“Forward Sports is one of the major suppliers for Adidas and the official brand sponsor for the 2014 games,” he said.

Akhtar’s factory has made the official ball for Europe’s UEFA Champions League, the Africa Cup of Nations and the German Bundesliga.

For the last Football World Cup 2010, the official ball was exclusively manufactured by a factory in Shenzhen, China.

For this year, Akhtar’s factory is also making the official ball, which has been named the Brazuca in reference to the host nation of this year’s World Cup, Brazil

Leicester city winning the league this season.:woot::yahoo:

Sometimes watching football becomes the most rewarding experience through the sheer brilliance of some player. In recent times i recall two such instances. One was Zidane years at real madrid. Other were a couple of Ozil years at RM. I rue that i couldnt catch the whole of these experiences. Which were surely as stimulating as anything in this world. There is a member here with id @Zizou . I think he has the same sentiments. His name is zizou and his dp is ozil.

Sometimes watching football becomes the most rewarding experience through the sheer brilliance of some player. In recent times i recall two such instances. One was Zidane years at real madrid. Other were a couple of Ozil years at RM. I rue that i couldnt catch the whole of these experiences. Which were surely as stimulating as anything in this world. There is a member here with id @Zizou . I think he has the same sentiments. His name is zizou and his dp is ozil.

I highly doubt that ... League is still open.

However eagerly waiting for My Love FC Barcelona vs Arsenal and I am damn sure that Bacra is going to trash Arsenal this time around.

Suarez already scored 41 goals, Messi 27 and Neymar 24. Great Front Line.

2 days to go :-)

I highly doubt that ... League is still open.

However eagerly waiting for My Love FC Barcelona vs Arsenal and I am damn sure that Bacra is going to trash Arsenal this time around.

Suarez already scored 41 goals, Messi 27 and Neymar 24. Great Front Line.

2 days to go :-)

Tuesday's 2-0 defeat following Lionel Messi's second-half double has left Arsenal on the brink of elimination from the Champions League

2627132_heroa.jpg

Arsene Wenger admits Barcelona are 95 per cent likely to reach the Champions League quarter-finals after Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat on Tuesday.

Two second-half goals from Lionel Messi have left the Gunners on the brink of an early exit from the competition, and Wenger admits his side’s chances of an upset in the return leg at Camp Nou are slim.

"Barcelona are certainly through, 95 per cent, but we want to go there and play,” said the Arsenal manager.

"We are Arsenal Football Club and we will not go there to just have no chance.

"Our failure is that the chance was there to beat them, that is the biggest regret I have. Sometimes you can lose against a team and you can do nothing about it, but there was room to beat them.

"They are better than us, everybody knows that, but we could've won the game if we kept the discipline until the end. Once again, like against Monaco, exactly the same thing happened. We were caught in exactly the same way.

"We had two or three opportunities to stop the first goal which we didn't do because I don't think we had the right response to the situation that our players faced.

"We were impatient in the build-up, we lost balls that we usually don't and that's not because Barcelona forced us to do it, but just because we were not precise enough in our passing.

2741782.jpg

Wenger: Barcelona are 95 per cent through - Goal.com

Back
Top Bottom