What's new

Finding A Solution for Troubled ME Section. Suggestions&Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sepertine is a very clever troll.your idea?

What is the concept for Far Asia Section ?

our Chinese mate is also moderating the Far East section which i think he does that job well. Well bro, i changed schools at an important periot, also we worked just to pass the class not learn it as we were to enter the academy without any exams. But things changed for me. I'll probably try next time because i want to study law but if i pick this year, i'll just study sth low. So you can count me in

Bro, it is not because I have a problem with Arab, Turkish or Iranian users here (aside from some trolls) but I truly don't think that it would work to have local moderators. I am just telling you from experience. Would a Turkish moderator remain neutral when you have all those anti-Turkish users around or people making anti-Turkish posts? I very much doubt it.

I wouldn't suggest him at the first place, if had a single doubt of Olcayto.

our Chinese mate is also moderating the Far East section which i think he does that job well. Well bro, i changed schools at an important periot, also we worked just to pass the class not learn it as we were to enter the academy without any exams. But things changed for me. I'll probably try next time because i want to study law but if i pick this year, i'll just study sth low. So you can count me in

Neptune is my choice than. :yahoo:

Neptune is my choice than. :yahoo:

Can he be neutral and not bitch about the Caliphate thing despite Arabs ruling it previously for 1000 years and we not crying about Turks taking it from "us" then I am fine with that, LOL.

Can you do that @Neptune ?

I like Circassians from personal experience in the Arab world so that is also a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom