Finding A Solution for Troubled ME Section. Suggestions&Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
As you know the current ME section has been a safe haven for Trolls, Flamers, Racism and Insults.

In my opinion some serious moderation is needed.

We should discuss among ourselves to find a solution for the current problem.

My proposal is to select a new mod who can be active and neutral regardless of his/her nationality to oppress forum rules.

And guys please do not let this thread to sway from it's path. If you can't contribute in a positive way, please refrain yourself from joining the conversation.

Now lets hear some opinions.

@Armstrong @Esfand @Marshmallow @Alpha1 @Aamna14

@mahatir @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @Doritos11 @Arabian Knight @Arabian Legend @JUBA

@haman10 @kollang @ResurgentIran @Serpentine @mohsen @Ostad @SOHEIL @Abii @iranigirl2 @bozorgmehr @Gilamard @Falon @S00R3NA @twilight @Uhuhu @Anaoshak
@ای ایران @JEskandari

@abay @AKINCI @AlpErTunga @BaybarsHan @Baykuş @BordoEnes @BronzePlaque @cabatli_53 @damm1t @ELTurco @Islamic faith&Secularism @Jamaal Yelmaaz @Kartal @Killuminati @madmusti @mehmeTcc @MertKaan @MrTopal27 @Neptune @olcayto @Oublious @ovarel @ozi2000 @Quasar @revojam @silko @T-123456 @Targon @telkon @turkbordobereli @tesla @u.MP @usernameless @what @xenon54 @XILLAX

Find a Pakistani moderator that can be neutral and the issue will be saved. After all this is a Pakistani forum.

Earlier we had an Arab and a iranian moderator on this section but they were unable to stay neutral hence the moderators and Webby removed them from their positions. Since that time this section has had no moderator assigned. Other than the general moderators. If there will be one moderator that can deal with trolls, double users etc. than fine. Especially the iranians are experts in that discipline on this forum. I can't even count the number of double users I have been forced to expose or others. The moderators have even admitted that problem among them and so has the Webmaster. So I am not making anything up.

Why obvious double users like @Sun Piwa and @elis are still able to spread their idiotic posts I can't understand either.

I raised this issue, and other users too, long ago so let us hope that something will happen this time around.

They can start banning the user @ABDUN who falsely tried to appear as an Arab user but after I exposed him he admitted to not being that. All with the intention to troll in our name. Besides being a former banned user (permanently) after trolling with two different users earlier last month.

The user @mohammadmahdi is also a double user but was suspended. Formerly known as Ghulam Al-Azhar. Wonder how many usernames he has had here?

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Mate, you know i respect your opinions but if we go at Arab vs Iranian.... this thread will be doomed from the very start.

Let's focus on solutions as the time being.

1 ^^ is not enough, you need 10.

In my opinion one strict and active moderator will be enough.

No offence to anybody but certainly not an Irani or Arab moderator it would be the worst thing possible.

I still think, one can be neutral regardless of her nationality. Our mod Neptune stands as a Perfect example.

A pakistani mod who isnt Sunni or Shia,if not then a neutral person who has nothing to do with ME.

Personally I want to nominate @Armstrong. He seems to have cordial relations with all the 3 main groups on this section (Arabs, Turks and iranians). He is a likable user that despite joking a lot can write serious and very constructive posts. He is not obsessed about race etc. either. He is constantly active, also often on this section and is a Pakistani and thus neutral.

So he is my pick.

You're wasting your time bro.

Wahabis will be wahabis. You can't moderate the wahabi out of them. This is who they are.

Edit: but if there's going to be a mod, he/she better be Turkish, not pakistani.

Pakistanis aren't exactly neutral, plus they have a tendency to follow and aren't exactly the moderating type.

Personally I want to nominate @Armstrong. He seems to have cordial relations with all the 3 main groups on this section (Arabs, Turks and iranians). He is a likable user that despite joking a lot can write serious and very constructive posts. He is not obsessed about race etc. either. He is constantly active, also often on this section and is a Pakistani and thus neutral.

So he is my pick.

No...no not me ! :fie:

No...no not me ! :fie:

Yes you. You can deal with the Sunni and Shia extremists, with those obsessed about race, with double users and the other idiots around. You are Pakistani, often around and I have not seen you taking the side of those 3 groups ever.

Who is otherwise around that is NOT a moderator and that has not been in conflict with users of different backgrounds and thus is at risk of not being neutral to them and the community that they represent?

Just as long as there will be no Mullah Shia Twelver representative then I think I will survive if I am still around.

Yes you. You can deal with the Sunni and Shia extremists, with those obsessed about race, with double users and the other idiots around. You are Pakistani, often around and I have not seen you taking the side of those 3 groups ever.

Who is otherwise around that is NOT a moderator and that has not been in conflict with users of different backgrounds and thus is at risk of not being neutral to them and the community that they represent?

Just as long as there will be no Mullah representative then I think I will survive.
LMAOOOOO

you've got some nerve

What was your skyscrapercity handle? Would you like me to remind you of your posts on that forum? They ip banned your wahabi *** didn't they? I have a hard time believing that you simply accepted the ban and walked out.

Just as long as there will be no Mullah Shia Twelver representative then I think I will survive if I am still around.

But I'm not a Middle Eastern ! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom