What's new

Poll: Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep repeating the same line because that's what you said. Why do you keep replying ? You made an @ss of yourself, I goofed on you about it, now let it go. :rofl:
you are repeating the line because your an idiot, and trying to cover your stupidity by repeating the same line, although I answered your query a couples of pages ago.

Now don't run away from what you said and tell us when is the US gonna start removing it's forces from Turkish soil. You want them out of NATO well actually it's the US that need to vacate Turkish bases.

you are repeating the line because your an idiot, and trying to cover your stupidity by repeating the same line, although I answered your query a couples of pages ago.

Now don't run away from what you said and tell us when is the US gonna start removing it's forces from Turkish soil. You want them out of NATO well actually it's the US that need to vacate Turkish bases.

Will Turkey just float away ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

Well Turkey is not going anywhere.

So the US needs to leave.

Dude, I'm trying to give you an 'out' so you don't look so stupid for thinking I meant Turkey would PHYSICALLY move but you just won't take it. So now I need to goof on you. Do you know of any other countries that have 'moved' like an 'aircraft carrier' ? I heard Sri Lanka cruises around the Indian Ocean fishing for tuna. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

Dude, I'm trying to give you an 'out' so you don't look so stupid for thinking I meant Turkey would PHYSICALLY move but you just won't take it. So now I need to goof on you. Do you know of any other countries that have 'moved' like an 'aircraft carrier' ? I heard Sri Lanka cruises around the Indian Ocean fishing for tuna. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

Ofcourse Sri Lanka does.

Helped by the mighty US Navy, right?

Still you haven't answered. Why are the Americans not leaving Turkey when they are so obviously not happy with the outcome of the coup attempt?

Still you haven't answered. Why are the Americans not leaving Turkey when they are so obviously not happy with the outcome of the coup attempt?

Because we do what we want and we don't want to leave just yet. :usflag:So, did Sweden sail to Pakistan to pick you up or was it the other way around ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:rofl:

Because we do what we want and we don't want to leave just yet. :usflag:So, did Sweden sail to Pakistan to pick you up or was it the other way around ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:rofl:

You wanted the Turks to leave.

Seems like they are not going anywhere. That leaves you with two options either you pack your bags and leave, or be ready for the humiliation of power cuts and curfews ( the way it was imposed on Incirlik just after the failed coup attempt) .

You wanted the Turks to leave. Seems like they are not going anywhere. ....

Leave NATO you dunce. WTF is with you ? You STILL think I meant for Turkey to physically move. Are you THAT fucking dense ? HOLY SHIT, man !!:rofl:

Leave NATO you dunce. WTF is with you ? You STILL think I meant for Turkey to physically move. Are you THAT fucking dense ? HOLY SHIT, man !!:rofl:

And the arguments of an idiot. Shit this.......................Fu cking that.

So tell us what do you prefer.................. stay in Turkey and be humiliated or leave and loose.
Some proper cluster fu ck the mighty US of A finds itself in.

And the arguments of an idiot. Shit this.......................Fu cking that.

So tell us what do you prefer.................. stay in Turkey and be humiliated or leave and loose.
Some proper cluster fu ck the mighty US of A finds itself in.

I want Turkey to sail, like a fucking aircraft carrier to the east coast of the U.S. and drop off all U.S. forces in Turkey. You either have no pride or you're just that dumb to make an @ss out of yourself and then just keep coming back again and again to reinforce the notion. Dude, you DO know that others are reading our exchange and are laughing their balls off at your 'aircraft carrier' comment, right ? I've been goofing heavily on you and you just don't get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:rofl:

I want Turkey to sail, like a fucking aircraft carrier to the east coast of the U.S. and drop off all U.S. forces in Turkey. You either have no pride or you're just that dumb to make an @ss out of yourself and then just keep coming back again and again to reinforce the notion. Dude, you DO know that others are reading our exchange and are laughing their balls off at your 'aircraft carrier' comment, right ? I've been goofing heavily on you and you just don't get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:rofl:

Ofcourse everybody reading this can see the Almighty stupidity of the mighty US and its dumbass apologists like yourself.

The carrier comment was in response to you saying that Turkey should leave. Turkey is a country it can not physical relocate and they don't have any bases in the US so you can't ask them to vacate that either.

Which leaves the US forces stationed in Turkey. Now either you can vacate Turkey or be humiliated. Tell us what's it gonna be.

Ofcourse everybody reading this can see the Almighty stupidity of the mighty US and its dumbass apologists like yourself.

The carrier comment was in response to you saying that Turkey should leave. Turkey is a country it can not physical relocate and they don't have any bases in the US so you can't ask them to vacate that either.

LEAVE NATO !! QUIT THE ORGANIZATION !! HOW COULD YOU, EVEN FOR ONE SECOND, THINK I WOULD MEAN TO PHYSICALLY MOVE SO WHY EVEN MENTION IT ??!! HOLY SHIT, MAN !!!

Which leaves the US forces stationed in Turkey. Now either you can vacate Turkey or be humiliated. Tell us what's it gonna be.

Neither will happen. Have you noticed how no one else is commenting in this thread ? That's because they're just sitting back and watching you self destruct (and it's getting ugly). I feel bad for you. Almost.:rofl:

Neither will happen. Have you noticed how no one else is commenting in this thread ? That's because they're just sitting back and watching you self destruct (and it's getting ugly). I feel bad for you. Almost.:rofl:

Actually it did.

Did you forget already about the power cut, and grounding of the Incirlik after the coup attempt.

Back
Top Bottom