What's new

Poll: Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

Should Turkey remain a NATO member ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually it did.

Did you forget already about the power cut, and grounding of the Incirlik after the coup attempt.

We've stayed for years in much more hostile environments. Eventually we WILL be out of there because the mullahs, aytollahs and burqas are coming to Turkey. They're heading for being an iran 2.0. So, how cool would it be if Sweden sailed to the South Pacific and became a beach paradise ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:rofl:

We've stayed for years in much more hostile environments. Eventually we WILL be out of there because the mullahs, aytollahs and burqas are coming to Turkey. They're heading for being an iran 2.0. So, how cool would it be if Sweden sailed to the South Pacific and became a beach paradise ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!:rofl:

Iran 2.0.

You mean after the US sponsored coup that deposed Mosadeq and put the country in the hands of the Shah who got eventually kicked out by Khomeini along with the US yoke.

But the coup attempt failed this time so we are not gonna have Shah Gulen of Turkey, and therefore no Khomeini is needed either.

Iran 2.0.

You mean after the US sponsored coup that deposed Mosadeq and put the country in the hands of the Shah who got eventually kicked out by Khomeini along with the US yoke.

But the coup attempt failed this time so we are not gonna have Shah Gulen of Turkey, and therefore no Khomeini is needed either.

Oh, jeez. And like the ISI killing Bhotto, and the neandethal guy killing the cro-magnon guy..... ad nauseum. And get it straight. It's ayatollah Erdogan. Has a ring to it, doesn't it ? Then when Turkey turns to iran 2.0 it can hang out with all those other cool, pariah states like north korea and cuba. And, of course, iran. So what about the whole Sweden as a Pacific island thing ? Sound good, chief ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:rofl:

Oh, jeez. And like the ISI killing Bhotto, and the neandethal guy killing the cro-magnon guy..... ad nauseum. And get it straight. It's ayatollah Erdogan. Has a ring to it, doesn't it ? Then when Turkey turns to iran 2.0 it can hang out with all those other cool, pariah states like north korea and cuba. And, of course, iran. So what about the whole Sweden as a Pacific island thing ? Sound good, chief ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:rofl:

When did Erdogan become an ayatollah? Where did he get his qualifications from?

Was it the American University of @boomslang? LOL

About the US sponsored coup in Iran. Do a search on google you will get plenty of good material to read. I am not here to spoon feed you.

When did Erdogan become an ayatollah? Where did he get his qualifications from? Was it the American University of @boomslang? LOL

WOW !! An attempt at humor. NICE !!:enjoy:

About the US sponsored coup in Iran. Do a search on google you will get plenty of good material to read. I am not here to spoon feed you.

Dude, that was like a million years ago. We know a little about it. Thanks anyway.

Dude, that was like a million years ago. We know a little about it. Thanks anyway.

What was that saying by Marx.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy second as farce.

The Iranian coup was a tragedy, the attempted Turkish one................well you guessed it farce.

What was that saying by Marx.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy second as farce.

The Iranian coup was a tragedy, the attempted Turkish one................well you guessed it farce.

O.K. I live in Pennsylvania. Is there any way you could get New Jersey to float away, 'like an aircraft carrier', so that my house would be near the beach ? HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!:rofl:

O.K. I live in Pennsylvania. Is there any way you could get New Jersey to float away, 'like an aircraft carrier', so that my house would be near the beach ? HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!:rofl:

When he looses the argument, when his hypocrisy is exposed, when there is no other argument to make.

Trust @boomslang will float his aircraft carrier again.

When he looses the argument, when his hypocrisy is exposed, when there is no other argument to make.

Trust @boomslang will float his aircraft carrier again.

I lost nothing. Read posts # 146 and #148. You thought I meant that Turkey, the country, would PHYSICALLY move when I REALLY meant they should leave NATO. Admit it. It's there in writing. So, can you work on that 'New Jersey thing' ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

I lost nothing. Read posts # 146 and #148. You thought I meant that Turkey, the country, would PHYSICALLY move when I REALLY meant they should leave NATO. Admit it. It's there in writing. So, can you work on that 'New Jersey thing' ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!:rofl:

Ofcourse you lost nothing apart from your dignity.

But you lacked in that department already, right?

I am outta here. Three pages of trying to speak sense to an idiot is quite enough for today.

Try trolling some of the other threads now.

Ofcourse you lost nothing apart from your dignity.

And you, your mind.

But you lacked in that department already, right?

Ditto.

I am outta here. Three pages of trying to speak sense to an idiot is quite enough for today.

Read those posts again and feel like an a-hole, huh ?

Try trolling some of the other threads now.

O.K. Which threads will you be saying more stupid shit on next ? I'll go there.:rofl:

Guys, this thread is kind of a troll thread. Turkey is not going out of NATO as of now. US is behind Gulenist terrorists....

and for god's sake don't quote this troll @boomslang

Back
Top Bottom