What's new

Turkey and Hungary should be suspended from NATO

I never said that. Point out where I said that.

I said they hit refugee camps WITHIN syria near the Turkish border.

Also, you guys? I'm just a single guy here.
Someone else was talking about this too some pages ago 🤷🏻‍♂️ I'll check later and tell you.

Turkish air force strengh will lowered....
And never expect to see a first TFX before 10 years in squad.
Not a bad news from a French point of view (and some others). Time to say halt to the 21st century small feet Sultan.
Dont think a French 5th gen will enter service next 10 years either....so no big deal if you want to compare.

Dont think a French 5th gen will enter service next 10 years either....so no big deal if you want to compare.
More and more customer say Rafale is a 5th gen fighter....
And, according to Lockeed Martin, TFX as KF21, are not 5th gen because without internal bay....

But if you want to compare Turkey and France or Greece or Egypt : F16 is not able to compete with Rafale.

And, according to Lockeed Martin, TFX as KF21, are not 5th gen because without internal bay....

But if you want to compare Turkey and France or Greece or Egypt : F16 is not able to compete with Rafale.
As far as I know the TFX will have internal bays. Using the definition you gave Rafale has no internal bays so it's not 5th gen. Turkish F16s will be sufficient for now and they are upgrading them.

As far as I know the TFX will have internal bays. Using the definition you gave Rafale has no internal bays so it's not 5th gen. Turkish F16s will be sufficient for now and they are upgrading them.
I haven't seen bays on TFX, but as you I'm not sure.

I wrote "according to LM definition".... But according to that even F35 is not a true 5th gen because non supercruising (and less agile than a F16), so....

F16 upraded? with what? Turkey ask for block 70 upgrade kit (not allowed so far), it is because the Turks don't have an indigenous solution.

So Bk 50 F16 against F3R Rafale... ouh ouh...

I haven't seen bays on TFX, but as you I'm not sure.
This is what I saw so think it will have internal bays but its still early in its development.

TF-X-MMU.jpg

On supercruising TFX chief engineer said many years ago they will look to put supercruise into the designs they were building so I think its still part of the plan, maybe someone can correct me If I am wrong.

16 upraded? with what? Turkey ask for block 70 upgrade kit (not allowed so far), it is because the Turks don't have an indigenous solution.
Turks are applying their own upgrades to their black 30 F16's with AESA radar, new avionics and integrating their weapon systems. That's around 30 aircraft. Their main adversary in the region will be the Rafales which Greece have, that will be around 24 planes 2024....so as I said its no big deal.

Our TFX will be nothing like that garbage called kf21. TFX will be a legendary fighter a beast that will become one of the best and greatest in the world similar to F22.

Your rafales will be toast

True. Turkey will be better off without NATO. It doesn't face any serious threats. Russia is working hard to maintain friendly ties with Turkey and Russia is the only military threat to Turkey in the region. Turkey is too geopolitically important for NATO to be kicked out, but staying in NATO endangers Turkey because if hostilities formally break out with Russia, it will become a target if it fulfills its NATO treaty obligations.
Dont be silly. No one can target or threaten Turkiye my point is we dont need anyone we’re strong enough by ourselves.

Turks are applying their own upgrades to their black 30 F16's with AESA radar, new avionics and integrating their weapon systems. That's around 30 aircraft. Their main adversary in the region will be the Rafales which Greece have, that will be around 24 planes 2024....so as I said its no big deal.
You're forgetting the F-16Vs. By 2024 we might have a a squadron of those too. Or at least half a squadron.

Dont be silly. No one can target or threaten Turkiye my point is we dont need anyone we’re strong enough by ourselves.
Do you really want to start the big talk right now? After what has happened? And what it has revealed?

How rafale is even 5th gen fighter jet?
TFX will have both 4.5gen version and 5th gen version
Also it have internal bay

its no such thing

This is what I saw so think it will have internal bays but its still early in its development.
According to the pic, you are right.

Only possible if uncle SAM agree, and it seems it's no more the case.
Greece : 24 Rafale ordered yet. Finale figure will be between 36 and 48+. And some F35 to come.
Be sure that Egypt is aligned with Greece... add some more Rafale 8-)

Back
Top Bottom