What's new

Turkey and Hungary should be suspended from NATO

NATO can’t afford to kick out Turkey. This is pure cope.

let them kick Turkey out it will be a blessing. WW3 is near who knows maybe we could stay neutral like in WW2

True. Turkey will be better off without NATO. It doesn't face any serious threats. Russia is working hard to maintain friendly ties with Turkey and Russia is the only military threat to Turkey in the region. Turkey is too geopolitically important for NATO to be kicked out, but staying in NATO endangers Turkey because if hostilities formally break out with Russia, it will become a target if it fulfills its NATO treaty obligations.

Not really twisting words, but perhaps I misremembered it. I do remember that the comment by the PM was considered to be limited and deliberate in nature. Basically it had to do with only ISIL and nothing else, meaning that the UK didn't actually give a **** about Turkey.

As for the other claims, here you go...

Greece...

Official to show that the talks happened...

Content of the talks, it has direct quote.

German vice-chancellor absolving Russian aggression...

On Russia bombing targeting civilians...

I'd provide more links, but I'm literally at work right now. I could get in trouble. 😅

However, as you can see I have very good reasons for why I believe what I believe.

The comment from the German vice Chancellor is on the general situation in Syria.
It does not question the legality of the shooting down of the Russia jet.
Russia is very predictable = it does not care about the Geneva Convention - and it is not a positive characteristic.

Give us another 5 years you’ll realise it then.

Makes your boasting and calling others useless a bit embarrassing.
Right now, you personally mostly produce hot air.

Last edited:
let them kick Turkey out it will be a blessing. WW3 is near who knows maybe we could stay neutral like in WW2
You're not staying neutral in this one. You are getting annihilated by either the Russians or the Americans in this one. Because you've backstabbed both too many times.

The comment from the German vice Chancellor is on the general situation in Syria.
It does not question the legality of the shooting down of the Russia jet.
Russia is very predictable = it does not care about the Geneva Convention - and it is not a positive characteristic.
It was about the entire situation. The vice-chancellor's words absolutely were designed in such a way to absolve the Russians.

Russia's predictability is irrelevant. The fact that the vice chancellor even said this was 100% designed to put the blame on Turkey, and let's not pretend otherwise.

i agree Volvo is good enough but saab and ericsson are garbage just like sweden
maybe in consumer good yes , but when you are going to infrastructure level , those two company become interesting..
for example in Europe which companies are capable for providing communication infrastructure ? Ericson is probably the most prominent one

It was about the entire situation. The vice-chancellor's words absolutely were designed in such a way to absolve the Russians.

Russia's predictability is irrelevant. The fact that the vice chancellor even said this was 100% designed to put the blame on Turkey, and let's not pretend otherwise.
I certainly cannot see that from the link.

You guys said they hit refugee camps in Turkey!
I never said that. Point out where I said that.

I said they hit refugee camps WITHIN syria near the Turkish border.

Also, you guys? I'm just a single guy here.

They're not gonna annex it. They know what will happen if they do. They already have a puppet government in Northern Syria called the Syrian Interim Government, backed by the Turkish armed and trained Syrian National Army.

They're mainly Arab, with Turkmen being the second largest minority.
I dissagree, "Mîsâk-ı Millî national borders" is in full effect on the occupied areas extending from Jarablus to Idlib in northern Syria witness a systematic policy by the Turkish occupation state to be annexed later to Turkey.
Turkish language
has been taught in schools, Turkish Islam has been spread, and the Turkish lira is the de facto currency.
Almost every day, we see on the news sites of the Turkish-backed Syrian opposition graduation concerts for students of Sharia institutes and Quran memorization courses attended by Turkish clerics.
Turkish forces in Turkish-occupied areas work on the Turkification of the names
of the parks, schools, and squares, such as the Ottoman Nation Park in Azaz, Recep Tayyip Erdogan Square, the Bulant al-Bayrek School in Bab.
Turkish forces and the Turkish-backed armed opposition groups raise the Turkish flag over several headquarters and government boards in areas under their control, and they write the names of these departments in both Turkish and Arabic.

I dissagree, "Mîsâk-ı Millî national borders" is in full effect on the occupied areas extending from Jarablus to Idlib in northern Syria witness a systematic policy by the Turkish occupation state to be annexed later to Turkey.
Turkish language
has been taught in schools, Turkish Islam has been spread, and the Turkish lira is the de facto currency.
Almost every day, we see on the news sites of the Turkish-backed Syrian opposition graduation concerts for students of Sharia institutes and Quran memorization courses attended by Turkish clerics.
Turkish forces in Turkish-occupied areas work on the Turkification of the names
of the parks, schools, and squares, such as the Ottoman Nation Park in Azaz, Recep Tayyip Erdogan Square, the Bulant al-Bayrek School in Bab.
Turkish forces and the Turkish-backed armed opposition groups raise the Turkish flag over several headquarters and government boards in areas under their control, and they write the names of these departments in both Turkish and Arabic.
Turkey controls the area, of course they're gonna put as much influence there as possible.

This isn't some weird conspiracy.

That still doesn't mean Turkey is looking to annex Syrian territory when they know the consequences will be dire.

The Turks are looking to dominate the region economically, culturally, and religiously, but not annex it.

Back
Top Bottom