What's new

Politicians Daughter wears Bikini in Burqa to show freedom to Muslim Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thəorətic Muslim;2563308 said:
What you think the action of some sick Pakistani reserves you or anyone else the right to say "Islam is evil?"
Pdf_shurtah had some new articles I guess all Indians are misogynistic?

Ha Ha......"the action of some sick Pakistani"......

Similarly we can say, "the action of some sick people" regarding any crime against women anywhere in the world.........

Brussels, Feb 4: Filip Dewinter, leader of a far-right Vlaams Belang party in
Belgium has started a ‘Women Against
Islamization’ campaign featuring his 19-
year-old daughter wearing bikini inside
a burqa, reports Daily Mail. The politician’s daughter An-Sofie
Dewinter is shown wearing a dark blue
bikini for the political campaign inside a
burqa. The report said, the provocative image
is likely to inflame tensions among
Islamic groups and nationalists in
racially-divided Belgium. The poster shows the words ‘Vrijheid
of Islam?’ (Freedom or Islam?) written
on a red bar. At the bottom, across the crotch is
written ‘Durven Kiezen!’ (You choose). The extremist Vlaams Belang party says
it wants to convince women to take a
stand against Islam. The polotician’s daughter said: ‘I’ve
suggested (the poster) myself, I have
learned to live with it but I have had
everything up to death threats made at
me.’ She said that she ‘ wanted to make this
statement.’ She added: ‘What is the greatest
contrast with a niqab? Nude. The
campaign fits in perfectly with how I
feel about the whole issue . As women,
we must choose: freedom or Islam.’

bel111.jpg

The teenager claimed that she had been
threatened by Muslim groups. She added: ‘Death threats and criticism
no longer scare me off.’ Her father, the party’s leader, said:
‘Women are always the first victims of
Islam. We want to make clear that they
have a choice.’ The inflammable poster comes after an
Islamic fundamentalist group
Shariah4Belgium was slammed for its
aggressive stance. The group opened the country’s first
Sharia court, putting it on a collision
course with the country’s nationalists. Vlaams Belang spoke out against the
Muslim courts and said that all legal
disputes should be settled within the
country’s civil judicial system. The politician says, hariah4Belgium’s
leadership has said he should be killed
for expressing his views.
Sharia4Belguim was fined 550 Euros in
January for inciting hatred towards
non-Muslims. Moderate Muslims say they do not
agree with the group’s hardline stance

Belgian Politician Campaigns Against Islam Using His Daughter Wearing Bikini Inside Burqa.

Atlast some freedom for Muslim Woman!

ANOTHER PATHETIC ATTEMPT BY BJP TO DISCREDIT MUSLIMS THIS WEB ADDY THIS BJP EXTREMIST POSTED IS INDIAN YET FORGETING ITS A POLITICIAN WHO IS WILLING TO HAVE HIS DAUGHTERS WALK AROUND NAKED SO HE CAN GET VOTES ISN'T EXACTLLY HUMANITARIAN OF THE YEAR AS HE HIMSELF IS USING HIS DAUGHTERS TO GET A JOB OR MAKE MONEY MORE LIKE HE IS THERE PIMP SO OFF COURSE PERSON LIKE HIM WILL SINK TO ANY LEVEL INCLUDING INSULTING ISLAM BUT WHATS MORE PATHETIC IS BJP TAKING THIS AND RUINING WITH IT.

HEY Mr BJP ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN EUROPE AND I AM SURE THAT ALONE IS KILLING YOU AND LIKE YOU SLOWLY THESE PEOPLE COME HERE TO SPREAD THERE HATE AND PRETEND TO BE CIVILIZED REALLY.

Philip Michel Frans "Filip" Dewinter (born 11 September 1962) is a Flemish politician in Belgium. He is one of the leading members of Vlaams Belang, a right-wing Flemish nationalist and secessionist political party. This party is the ideological and juridical successor of the Vlaams Blok, which, lacking legal personality, was indirectly condemned and fined for racism in 2004 in a trial against three moral persons that constituted the Blok's financial hardware. Together with Hugo Coveliers of the VLOTT party, Dewinter formed a list cartel for the city elections of Antwerp on 8 October 2006.

On 6 November 1988, Philip Dewinter visited the Lommel cemetery where 40.000 bodies of Nazi Germany Wehrmacht soldiers of WW2 were buried. He and other members of his party, notably neo-Nazi Bert Eriksson, wanted to render respect and flower the graves of the 38 Flemish SS collaborators who fought for Nazi Germany and embraced fascist Nazi ideology. The Belgian police forces stopped the small rally and pushed them back; only holders of German citizenship were allowed to enter the cemetery

During a debate in 1992 at the University of Antwerp, Philip Dewinter mentioned some persons as his friends. Most of these persons were in the ranks of Nazi's, anti-Semites and other fascists like Bert Eriksson,[5] Staf De Clercq or other men convicted for treason like Cyriel Verschaeve or August Borms.[4]

Philip Dewinter was the guest speaker for a gathering of the former SS-collaborators of Sint-Maartensfonds which took place on 1 December 2001. That evening, Philip Dewinter opened his speech with the words "My Honour is truth" which was the official oath of the German SS-soldiers during WW2.

oh so this character is white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer yeah only a Hindu extremists and white supremacist can chose him as a women's right freedom fighter

bel111.jpg

The teenager claimed that she had been
threatened by Muslim groups. She added: ‘Death threats and criticism
no longer scare me off.’ Her father, the party’s leader, said:
‘Women are always the first victims of
Islam. We want to make clear that they
have a choice.’ The inflammable poster comes after an
Islamic fundamentalist group
agree with the group’s hardline stance

Belgian Politician Campaigns Against Islam Using His Daughter Wearing Bikini Inside Burqa.

Atlast some freedom for Muslim Woman!

Damn girl you indeed have captivating eyes :smitten:.

Burqa literally forces a guy to 'look into her eyes, and her eyes only.'

The burqa lady won it on the grounds that there should be a 'law' banning burqa. But basically she is saying she cover her face because she is not beautiful :^P

Last edited by a moderator:
Philip Michel Frans "Filip" Dewinter (born 11 September 1962) is a Flemish politician in Belgium. He is one of the leading members of Vlaams Belang, a right-wing Flemish nationalist and secessionist political party. This party is the ideological and juridical successor of the Vlaams Blok, which, lacking legal personality, was indirectly condemned and fined for racism in 2004 in a trial against three moral persons that constituted the Blok's financial hardware. Together with Hugo Coveliers of the VLOTT party, Dewinter formed a list cartel for the city elections of Antwerp on 8 October 2006.

On 6 November 1988, Philip Dewinter visited the Lommel cemetery where 40.000 bodies of Nazi Germany Wehrmacht soldiers of WW2 were buried. He and other members of his party, notably neo-Nazi Bert Eriksson, wanted to render respect and flower the graves of the 38 Flemish SS collaborators who fought for Nazi Germany and embraced fascist Nazi ideology. The Belgian police forces stopped the small rally and pushed them back; only holders of German citizenship were allowed to enter the cemetery

During a debate in 1992 at the University of Antwerp, Philip Dewinter mentioned some persons as his friends. Most of these persons were in the ranks of Nazi's, anti-Semites and other fascists like Bert Eriksson,[5] Staf De Clercq or other men convicted for treason like Cyriel Verschaeve or August Borms.[4]

Philip Dewinter was the guest speaker for a gathering of the former SS-collaborators of Sint-Maartensfonds which took place on 1 December 2001. That evening, Philip Dewinter opened his speech with the words "My Honour is truth" which was the official oath of the German SS-soldiers during WW2.

oh so this character is white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer yeah only a Hindu extremists and white supremacist can chose him as a women's right freedom fighter

The DeWinter guy is definitely a racist. But the other allegations of neo-nazism are from Stephen Roth Institute, the same institute which keeps getting 'concerned' every year about the rise of anti-semitism and the efforts 'to de-legitimize the State of Israel and the Jewish people as a single entity'. Organizations like these tend to be paranoid to say the least. They tolerate false-positives(and would later apologize) but will report every incident that seem remotely anti-semitic. I mean these are the guys who you yourself blame for being the run-of-the-mill Zionist organization. They equate anti-Zionism with anti-semitism. My point is they tend to overreact. The wiki page itself explains why Dewinter went to honor his countrymen who fought for Nazis. The parallel is how Indians respect Subhash Chandra Bose. Also the Nazi SS motto which he reportedly repeated was misquoted.

Is is purpose is to hide a woman's beauty from gazers and is not attractive enough. It is a modest way to dress

Why should women alone always take the responsibility in modesty? Why can't men wear burqas to save themselves from the gaze of women folk and also hide their handsomeness.:cheesy:

This is simply a public stunt no need to respond to this. Though the act highlights the ignorance and shame of this politician how he exploited his daughter for his political agenda whether it be voluntary or not. The politician fails to understand many women who wear the burqa do wear it willingly, this public stunt isn't going to convince or win anyone over to their cause. In fact, it has backfired.

The burqa lady won it on the grounds that there should be a 'law' banning burqa. But basically she is saying she cover her face because she is not beautiful :^P

Yes because you have seen the woman... :disagree:

So a Belgian politician is using his own 19 year old daughter to expose her body to the entire world for a cheap political stunt?
What kind of father would do that with their own child?? This is so sick & perverted!!:sick:

An Indian Kind of Father ;)

yeah they dont complain because if they dared to do so...excommunications for damaging the family's honor and humility would follow...please save us the drama...

Looks pretty fine to me, more muslim womens should be doing this.

Oh Come on Take some pic of yr family Members in the same style and post it here let me see they are attractive or not ;)

yawwwwwwwwwwn.......same ol' cr**

So you think Burqa gives a women ultimate security and there happens no crime against women in Pakistan.........

For starters, see these links below.....and let me know if you require more.....

Rape, mutilation: Pakistan’s tribal justice for women | Provinces | DAWN.COM
Pakistan women gang raped as punishment for her 12 year old brother having an adulterous affair gives birth.

You DCikhead Read my post again Why give them Freedom just from Burqa ? Why not from Rape and other things !!

Why should women alone always take the responsibility in modesty? Why can't men wear burqas to save themselves from the gaze of women folk and also hide their handsomeness.:cheesy:

ahhhhhhhhhhh you again here let me Call DARK PRINCE lol

lol lol Man i didnt called him lol i just posted and when i scroll down the page he was here already :rofl:

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 3 guests)
Pukhtoon Dark.Prince

Apparently the daughter of a Belgian politician has learned to troll. Since banning is not an option against this troll, I suggest ignoring her.

Fitay Mun on the politician parading his daughter around in a bikini for a political stunt.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

The man has no shame.
=
This remind me of a real incidence ,,,

A Pakistani guy worked at a place in North America & an old Caucasian guy "Ray" worked there too,,,

Once they saw a lady with big "chest" & Pakistani guy remarked "Ray! did u see her "chest"!!!" , Ray replied "You haven't seen my daughter's yet...!!!"... :rofl: :taz:\
=
I was NOT that Pakistani guy, by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom