What's new

Poetic justice: Reham taunts Imran Khan with latest tweet

@Viper0011.

A man can be reach greatness in the public realm but be a abject failure in private life. The two are exclusive. Your suggestion is remarkably odd for a person who has his roots in the West.

According to your flawed logic good leaders make good husbands and vice versa. Thus Zardari or Nawaz Sharif must be great leaders because both have/had stable private lifes.

The reality is often great leaders make terrible husbands and even worse parents. The founder of Pakistan, Jinnah according to your logic was inept as his private life was a disaster zone. He died alone as a single man and his only child grew up in India.

People specially PTI supporters always presents the example of the personal life of Jinnah when comparing it with IK failed marriages and i think they are not totally wrong but what they miss is absolutely a common sense.

Terrible husbands and worse parents do sometime comes out as great leaders like Jinnah but not always. Jinnah was and exception not a rule of thumb.

Therefore, in politics ordinary people (to whom a politician always begs for votes) in ordinary circumstances always judge a person from his personal life and past legacies & behaviors in ordinary situations not expecting anyone in an extra-ordinarily way that he turns out an exception as well like someone else in history.

What a decent man Imran khan is . He never said anything against any of her exs . If she would be wife of zardari, shahbaz or altaf she would be dead by now

:tup::pleasantry:

Dil say Jo Baat Nikaltee hay assar Rakhtee hay
Par Naheen; Taqat-e-Parwaz magar rakhtee hay

What kind of Man Immy is who couldn't defends her woman......pathetic!

And you are the macho-man who is going to teach 'Immy' to be a man who defends his woman? Could you be anymore ignorant, misogynist, etc? You seem very concerned about other people's household issues, is that your social welfare work you do or just time-pass at other's expense? How much do you charge for your insight and advice? Similar to the Peer and Hakeemji whose wall-chalking advertisements cover Pakistani streets I presume? Is there a discount for finding you on defence.pk or a referral program?

The fact is that as time passes by rehams image will go south as imrans will rise. This is perfect strategy by Imran. He says nothing and infact he praised her just a few days ago but she just continues her pathetic attempts to stay relevant in the news. Reham has seen the publicity and fame her marriage brought and she just can't help try to reach for it again. Remember she happily maligned her first husband and she won't spare the second while Imran kept great relationship with his first and has not uttered a word against his second wife. Shows the difference between the class of two. Imran is looking much better.

The fact is that as time passes by rehams image will go south as imrans will rise. This is perfect strategy by Imran. He says nothing and infact he praised her just a few days ago but she just continues her pathetic attempts to stay relevant in the news. Reham has seen the publicity and fame her marriage brought and she just can't help try to reach for it again. Remember she happily maligned her first husband and she won't spare the second while Imran kept great relationship with his first and has not uttered a word against his second wife. Shows the difference between the class of two. Imran is looking much better.

Quite the misogynist approach; you could've been on point if you have stuck to the first part of your comment but blaming a victim of domestic abuse as 'maligning her first husband' is a sad, sad thing to say.

A man can be reach greatness in the public realm but be a abject failure in private life. The two are exclusive. Your suggestion is remarkably odd for a person who has his roots in the West.

According to your flawed logic good leaders make good husbands and vice versa. Thus Zardari or Nawaz Sharif must be great leaders because both have/had stable private lifes.

The reality is often great leaders make terrible husbands and even worse parents. The founder of Pakistan, Jinnah according to your logic was inept as his private life was a disaster zone. He died alone as a single man and his only child grew up in India.

How this divorce was (man)handled by our media and politicians is pathetic. I do not agree with IK's politics, but there is no doubt in my mind that the man is a national hero and a 100% decent man. I feel sorry for him. That being said, who cares what IK does in his private life? You probably already know this, but the guy you were replying to has all the qualities of a paid shill and he will simply write off all of government's failures as IK/PTI's faults.

Quite the misogynist approach; you could've been on point if you have stuck to the first part of your comment but blaming a victim of domestic abuse as 'maligning her first husband' is a sad, sad thing to say.

The thing is that reham did not pursue any domestic violence case against her husband before and after her marriage. In fact her comment on domestic abuse was very strongly denied by her husband who was willing to pursue a defamation case against her and the fact that despite being UK citizens no case was pursued by her places some doubt to her story. After marrisge she again after that statement could have pursued the case which would have resulted in strict action by the UK authorities and yet she didnt. Considering that he is in a second marriagr so if he is a donestic abuser then she should have pursued a case to protect his secons wife from her. They are not in pakistan. They are in UK where the law is stronger and they especially keep an eye out on foreign citizens. She ended up opening a Pandora box where after this statement her husband also started to go left right and center in targeting her.

Its Imran's greatness and his good upbringing that shows how he has conducted himself after divorce.

Its Reham's background that shows in the sh*t she has been talking ever since the break down of marriage.

shows how he has conducted himself after divorce.

For me that is mark of a man. A strong man with character. Yes it is sad what has happened but this is their private life. Nothing to do with us. Judge man and his policies. Not his damned marriages.

@Tameem If that is you in your DP then you look like a guy who could not even defend himself let alone defend anybody else.

And I am not a fan of cricket but I still recall the electric atmosphere after we won the World Cup. Pakistan had prevailed. Look at the cancer hospitals that he built that have treated 1,000s of poor. Please tell me which other leaders have done that?

I have no idea how well he would do as Prime Minister - probably not as well as I would wish but damn it it can't be any worse than the looters who play game of musical chairs. Zarrdari/Nawaz. As NS is PM of Pakistan I still try to accord him respect and would never make any comments about his wife/family.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom