What's new

Jemima Khan spots 'Imran Khan' on UK highway

@Valar. For some reason, I can't quote the above message.

Can you explain what that's all about? I am bad with hidden messages etc.

It is good to see you getting nailed by PDF community. My iftar got so much tastier.

Guy is a bum. Other than petty pseudo lib insults he says nothing of any value.

482269_5203874_updates.jpg

British screenwriter and film producer Jemima Khan Saturday spotted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan's painting on a truck at the M25 in the United Kingdom.

Jemima, who was travelling on a UK highway saw Khan’s life-size painting on the back of a lorry which was a few vehicles ahead of her car.

Taking to Twitter, Jemima shared two photographs of the lorry she spotted — a wider shot and a closer one for a clearer look.

“Just spotted on the M25 (in the UK),” she tweeted.

Slightly above the PTI chief’s painting, the lorry also featured a verse from the Quran “Iyyaka Na’budu wa Iyyaka Nasta’een (You we worship and You we take refuge in)”, which he is often heard reciting ahead of his public speeches.

As soon as Jemima tweeted the images, several Twitter users also shared photos of Khan spotted in different countries on trucks and vehicles.

"On M6, two weeks ago btw, what a proud moment for Kasim & Suleman," wrote a user named Ihtisham Ul Haq.

Another user mentioned that Khan is popular around the globe and shared a video of a truck bearing his images in Canada.

A tweep from UK's Birmingham city also shared a video of Imran Khan's visuals spotted on an LED screen installed on a mini truck.

Saw similar kind of Truck on 401 Highway Toronto and US as well…

@Valar. For some reason, I can't quote the above message.

Can you explain what that's all about? I am bad with hidden messages etc.
You can't quote the message because nothing is written there, only 2 quotes. There has to be atleast 1 letter or word to be able quote. Otherwise, system doesn't allow it.

As for the hidden message, well, the gentleman(Neelo) is calling me a Navy boy indirectly is his last quote. For which, I quoted your post about me trolling them with my display picture. Nothing serious.

You can't quote the message because nothing is written there, only 2 quotes. There has to be atleast 1 letter or word to be able quote. Otherwise, system doesn't allow it.
Right. I forgot, Happened to me once on the share you picture thread the other day, Had me scratching my head for a while.
That was when I asked some members to picture me. The guy quoted me and his post only had an image attachement that showed me as a neckbeard :lol:

As for the hidden message, well, the gentleman(Neelo) is calling me a Navy boy indirectly is his last quote. For which, I quoted your post about me trolling them with my display picture. Nothing serious.
All good. I thought you took offense me what I had said.

Ah.. it means PTI fanbois up until last year....
Touché :lol:

Ah.. it means PTI fanbois up until last year....
Not really. Majority derided extension of the pig so your lame attack is misdirected. Probably you meant PDM as theyve been loyal GHQ biatches for more than 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom