What's new

Former cricket star and Pakistan PM Imran Khan fights to save his political career after 'failing to reveal he had a lovechild' with British heiress

Exactly, if he can abondon is blood, he can abondon the country.
We all know how an imandar ameer ul momaneen nawazu kanjar abandoned the country and pissed in the mouths of his followers who used to called him shair ha shair nhi bhagy ga :lol:

I take my Islam from scholars of Islam not from randoms on internet who worship politicians
1677055371864.jpeg

1677055446243.jpeg

1677055495666.jpeg

Take your pick. Deobandi, Barelvi and Shia.

I take my Islam from scholars of Islam not from randoms on internet who worship politicians
Most probably they were londay bazz not islamic scholars :lol:

Khan is more islamic then the so called londay bazz molany , alams of Pakistan… harzat molana imran khan bola karo

Islam prohibits bring people past mistakes, even prohibit person to brag about his past sins. If IK has a personal past and he repented than that’s between him and the God.

Unless daughter is filling the case herself, any other petitioner should provide proof under sharia or be publicly lashed.

Darbari Maulvis have always existed in every era but you forgot to post Maulana Tariq Jamil who blamed the nation while calling Imran Khan honest.
Lol. No only your maulvis are right. We have a Divine appointed self righteous judge here.

Islam prohibits bring people past mistakes, even prohibit person to brag about his past sins. If IK has a personal past and he repented than that’s between him and the God.

Unless daughter is filling the case herself, any other petitioner should provide proof under sharia or be publicly lashed.

Sure sure but the issue isn’t stoning Imran Khan to death for committing zina. That’s a different matter.

The issue is should a person who lied about his illegitimate daughter be allowed to run for office. Don’t forget that one sitting PM was ousted for not being “sadiq and ameen”. That is what this reference is all about. Is Imran Khan sadiq anymore and be allowed to run for office.

This is a weak reference but the point isn’t to disqualify IK anyway. It’s simply to put him under leash. There are far more serious crimes IK has committed which should’ve been in court but they aren’t.

Lol. No only your maulvis are right. We have a Divine appointed self righteous judge here.

Without a doubt. Islam is an easy religion and its teachings are the earliest generations are the best. We also have Islamic leaders in past who showed us what type of people are fit to lead.

The jurisprudence regarding zina isn’t complicated neither is the guidance about who should lead a Muslim nation.

But Pakistan isn’t Islamic state anyway so this is kind of a futile argument. I still think at the very least we should’ve leaders who at least publicly had good moral character growing up. Seems like in 22 crore population we can’t find a saviour who didn’t bed a new women every night to lead us lol

Anyway I have said enough on the matter. Just talking about this makes me feel dirty. I don’t know how IK can think about leading a Muslim nation and lecture us on morality. He must remember the sex acts he performed with different women every now and then.

Last edited:
Sure sure but the issue isn’t stoning Imran Khan to death for committing zina. That’s a different matter.

The issue is should a person who lied about his illegitimate daughter be allowed to run for office. Don’t forget that one sitting PM was ousted for not being “sadiq and ameen”. That is what this reference is all about. Is Imran Khan sadiq anymore and be allowed to run for office.

This is a weak reference but the point isn’t to disqualify IK anyway. It’s simply to put him under leash. There are far more serious crimes IK has committed which should’ve been in court but they aren’t.

Without a doubt. Islam is an easy religion and its teachings are the earliest generations are the best. We also have Islamic leaders in past who showed us what type of people are fit to lead.

The jurisprudence regarding zina isn’t complicated neither is the guidance about who should lead a Muslim nation.

But Pakistan isn’t Islamic state anyway so this is kind of a futile argument. I still think at the very least we should’ve leaders who at least publicly had good moral character growing up. Seems like in 22 crore population we can’t find a saviour who didn’t bed a new women every night to lead us lol

Anyway I have said enough on the matter. Just talking about this makes me feel dirty. I don’t know how IK can think about leading a Muslim nation and lecture us on morality. He must remember the sex acts he performed with different women every now and then.
Indeed! It’s an easy religion. It’s just that it doesn’t go below the halaq of self appointed holy divine judges.

Even the earliest and the best generation of Muslims too were judged to be apostates or unfit by self appointed divine judges.

Imran Khan hasn't denied his daughter, he took her in and provided for her when her mother died, maybe Jemima and Imran thought it would be better for Tyrian to be brought up quietly out of the spotlight as she was so young when her Mother died. I think he is a very righteous, and honest man with a very good character to have remained good friends with his former wife and family, as any good Muslim should.

Most probably they were londay bazz not islamic scholars :lol:

Khan is more islamic then the so called londay bazz molany , alams of Pakistan… harzat molana imran khan bola karo

Please don’t self project

It’s sad how much IK has degraded morality of his supporters.

Leaders of Islamic states were supposed to have better moral character than the people. Today you proudly get IK cult saying he just did zina, he didn’t steal money. How can one even make these people see logic?

laggay raho bhai

Your values and morality is different than ours. You will not understand why he’s being disqualified
END OF THE DAY HE DIDNT STEAL FROM PPL, HE WAS YOUNG GUY AND THIS WAS WAY BEFORE HE WAS A POLITICIAN.

How low can the OP go? I’ve watched your posts all these years and it’s the same thing, post x amount of pro military stuff, with anti-IK news sprinkled in. We see the utter incompetency displayed by the current establishment and their GHQ backers. How come I never see you post a single thing about that? I rather have someone of IK caliber than the MINOs running Pakistan right now - many of whom do much worse and then use the Islam card to get folks behind them.
Soldiers get killed due to sheer incompetency - “oh he’s a Shaheed.”
Economy’s collapsing - “Allah wills it.”

You literally have no shame to be this hypocritical, and stupid. The emperor has no clothes!

Back
Top Bottom