What's new

Tyrian White case: IHC larger bench to hear plea seeking Imran Khan’s disqualification

agar DNA test must kar dia jay to , 90% generals , judges , PDM leaders ki oladain haram ki niklain ge :lol:

I just find a father who does not own up to his own child to be abhorrent,
It is a little more subtle. He owned up Tyrian to be his child by not contesting the paternity application by the child and mother in Los Angeles County court. That is a very public and credible record whose authenticity is not disputed. The moral and ethical lapse he should be criticized for is in his denying the existence or truthfulness of an obviously credible document. This mirrors his vitriol towards the 'Cipher' that undid his government, or his claim of variable number of bullets and shrapnel extracted/remaining in his leg, though he appears visibly able to walk. Putting it all together, he has a weak or no regard to fact or fiction. Truth and falsity are completely interchangeable. How he can be the best candidate for the head of government is an enigma.

Why run in circles for paperwork? Who can't see that she resembles her father? She resembles him more than his (acknowledged) sons.

If this is the only criteria to decide then punish Nawaz Sharif for never accepting Maryum orangzaib.

Tell me do they look different to you ? And I am sure you must also be aware of facial similarities of Maryum orangzaib and bablu

images (6).jpeg

If this is the only criteria to decide then punish Nawaz Sharif for never accepting Maryum orangzaib.

Tell me do they look different to you ? And I am sure you must also be aware of facial similarities of Maryum orangzaib and bablu

View attachment 915684
Man, you are almost making me eat my words, almost!

469617_9986067_updates.jpg

• Imran Khan provided incorrect information to ECP, says petitioner.
  • PTI chief concealed his alleged daughter Tyrian Jade White in his nomination papers for 2018 elections.
  • Applicant pleads with court to disqualify Khan under Article 62(i)(f) of Constitution.
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday constituted a three-member larger bench to hear a plea seeking disqualification of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan for concealing information regarding his alleged daughter Tyrian Jade White in his nomination papers for the 2018 elections.
The three-judge bench, headed by IHC Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and comprising Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani and Justice Arbab Muhammad Tahir, will take up the petition on Thursday (February 9).
In his petition, Mohammad Sajid — a citizen — said that Imran Khan provided incorrect information while submitting his nomination papers for the general elections held in 2018. The petitioner also said that even though the former prime minister has three children, he had mentioned only two in the papers and concealed the existence of his third child.
He also pleaded with the court to disqualify Khan under Article 62(i)(f) of the constitution.
It is pertinent to mention here that the IHC decided to shift the case to the larger bench after objections were raised against the single-member bench.
On February 1, the PTI chairman filed a plea to dismiss the disqualification petition against him submitted in the IHC for "hiding" his alleged daughter in the nomination papers.
The response stated that the IHC’s four judges had previously excused themselves from hearing the matter.
According to the petition, the former prime minister no longer holds office as a member of the National Assembly, which is why the application is not admissible. Within the Constitutional jurisdiction, the federal capital’s top court cannot review any affidavit of Khan, the petition states.
In the written reply, the deposed prime minister — whose government was ousted in April last year following a no-confidence motion — did not respond to any of the allegations levelled in the petition regarding him being Tyrian’s father.
Khan neither confirmed nor denied being her father. He instead raised an indirect objection to the serving chief justice hearing the case.
The incumbent top judge of the IHC had also earlier excused from hearing the case on August 1, 2018. "A judge who has previously excused himself from a case cannot hear it again," Khan had raised the objection in his preliminary written response submitted in the court.

Under Islamic jurisprudence, this case is wrong. No one can raise the question about a parental issue, only if the child or adult him or her raises this issue.
That is the reason, PMLN has no respect in an educated circle. They always attack opponents' personal life.
Few months ago Toshakhana hype , when Court ask to produce everyone's record ..PMLN said this is a "state secret " and can't disclose... loll .. extreme hypocritic..
This is such a laughable case for anyone who lives in a sane country.

Lumber 1 have totally lost their marbles.

Rhetorical question. Wasn't saying that at all.

I just wanted your general opinion on the bending of rules.

What rules? This is Pakistan we are talking about. :D

He owned up Tyrian to be his child by not contesting the paternity application by the child and mother in Los Angeles County court. That is a very public and credible record whose authenticity is not disputed.

Only because he had no other choice. That is still not accepting his responsibility, but being forced to do so. My personal view still stands in my opinion.

It is a little more subtle. He owned up Tyrian to be his child by not contesting the paternity application by the child and mother in Los Angeles County court. That is a very public and credible record whose authenticity is not disputed.

Imran Khan didn't contest the case in US because he wasn't a US citizen. He maintained that it was not possible for him to travel around the world and fight cases, and that Sita White should come to Pakistan and file a case in a Pakistani court instead which he was fully prepared to contest. IK said:

``it is simply not possible for me to travel the world fighting court cases in every country.″

``As I do not live in California or in England, my response is to welcome Sita White to Pakistan where I live. And I would more than welcome the opportunity to present my side of the story in a Pakistani court, rather than conducting an undignified trial by media,
``I will of course be prepared to submit to a blood test in Pakistan and will fully stand by the decision of the competent Pakistani courts,″

Sita White never filed a case in Pakistan.

Try again

Imran Khan didn't contest the case in US because he wasn't a US citizen. He maintained that it was not possible for him to travel around the world and fight cases, and that Sita White should come to Pakistan and file a case in a Pakistani court instead which he was fully prepared to contest. IK said:

``it is simply not possible for me to travel the world fighting court cases in every country.″

``As I do not live in California or in England, my response is to welcome Sita White to Pakistan where I live. And I would more than welcome the opportunity to present my side of the story in a Pakistani court, rather than conducting an undignified trial by media,
``I will of course be prepared to submit to a blood test in Pakistan and will fully stand by the decision of the competent Pakistani courts,″

Sita White never filed a case in Pakistan.

Try again
Some one of such high profile as IK with much reputation to defend surely knows how to hire an attorney to represent him without setting foot in the court. I am sure he doesn't attend most of the cases he defends in Pakistan but lets his lawyers do the work.

Also https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Jemima-second-mother-love-child-shunned.html

That wouldn't have happened if Tyrian was some random child in California with a delusion that she is the daughter of some man on the other side of the world.

`I will of course be prepared to submit to a blood test in Pakistan and will fully stand by the decision of the competent Pakistani courts,″

Can that consent be used now for a test ordered by a Pakistani court?

469617_9986067_updates.jpg

• Imran Khan provided incorrect information to ECP, says petitioner.
  • PTI chief concealed his alleged daughter Tyrian Jade White in his nomination papers for 2018 elections.
  • Applicant pleads with court to disqualify Khan under Article 62(i)(f) of Constitution.
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday constituted a three-member larger bench to hear a plea seeking disqualification of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan for concealing information regarding his alleged daughter Tyrian Jade White in his nomination papers for the 2018 elections.
The three-judge bench, headed by IHC Chief Justice Aamer Farooq and comprising Justice Mohsin Akhtar Kayani and Justice Arbab Muhammad Tahir, will take up the petition on Thursday (February 9).
In his petition, Mohammad Sajid — a citizen — said that Imran Khan provided incorrect information while submitting his nomination papers for the general elections held in 2018. The petitioner also said that even though the former prime minister has three children, he had mentioned only two in the papers and concealed the existence of his third child.
He also pleaded with the court to disqualify Khan under Article 62(i)(f) of the constitution.
It is pertinent to mention here that the IHC decided to shift the case to the larger bench after objections were raised against the single-member bench.
On February 1, the PTI chairman filed a plea to dismiss the disqualification petition against him submitted in the IHC for "hiding" his alleged daughter in the nomination papers.
The response stated that the IHC’s four judges had previously excused themselves from hearing the matter.
According to the petition, the former prime minister no longer holds office as a member of the National Assembly, which is why the application is not admissible. Within the Constitutional jurisdiction, the federal capital’s top court cannot review any affidavit of Khan, the petition states.
In the written reply, the deposed prime minister — whose government was ousted in April last year following a no-confidence motion — did not respond to any of the allegations levelled in the petition regarding him being Tyrian’s father.
Khan neither confirmed nor denied being her father. He instead raised an indirect objection to the serving chief justice hearing the case.
The incumbent top judge of the IHC had also earlier excused from hearing the case on August 1, 2018. "A judge who has previously excused himself from a case cannot hear it again," Khan had raised the objection in his preliminary written response submitted in the court.
Past life of a high profile celebrity PM is being heard in court ? He is not a normal politician , he is an international figure . If he has done anything after being PM that should comes in per view of court.

Can that consent be used now for a test ordered by a Pakistani court?

Yes, if Sita White files a case in Pakistan, IK can be asked (but not ordered) to do so.

But as Sita has passed away, and Tyrian has not shown interest in filing any such case anywhere, IK is under no moral or legal obligation to submit any blood tests in this regard

Yes, if Sita White files a case in Pakistan, IK can be asked (but not ordered) to do so.

But as Sita has passed away, and Tyrian has not shown interest in filing any such case anywhere, IK is under no moral or legal obligation to submit any blood tests in this regard

Thank you for that clarification.

Back
Top Bottom