What's new

Tyrian White case: IHC larger bench to hear plea seeking Imran Khan’s disqualification

Wow... so @M. Sarmad just called you out on your lie and you just say "excellent then". So where did you get that story about him appointing Jemima as Tyrian's guardian?

As I said, the court paperwork is available. Whether that is admissible or not in Pakistan is another question entirely. There is no lie or rumor here.

I understand it won't work in the proper legal context. But in the court of public opinion, it may still be useful for mudslinging contest to get a DNA lab report and wave it around on talk shows. Just like the Great Leader was waving around the supposed 'Cipher'. Shades of 'Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in U.S.' birth certificate saga.

LOL. As if the court of public opinion in Pakistan will ever change due to facts of any matter at hand. :D

Wow... so @M. Sarmad just called you out on your lie and you just say "excellent then". So where did you get that story about him appointing Jemima as Tyrian's guardian?

This is how lies are spread. You should be ashamed of yourself.
FVm_QjRX0AAbI7Y

This is a judgement from the LA Superior Court given in absentia. IK never acknowledged or accepted it, and Tyrian never made any claims. This is old news. Everyone knows about it.

I was referring to VCheng's claim that there was paperwork proving that IK had requested Jemima to become Tyrian's guardian.

This is a judgement from the LA Superior Court given in absentia. IK never acknowledged or accepted it, and Tyrian never made any claims. This is old news. Everyone knows about it.

I was referring to VCheng's claim that there was paperwork proving that IK had requested Jemima to become Tyrian's guardian.
If he did not want to accept it, he could have and definitely would have refuted it. If nothing else, to prevent claims of child support. Why would he not fight back some random child in a foreign country demanding child support from him? This is a judgement by default because there is no dispute.

If he did not want to accept it, he could have and definitely would have refuted it. If nothing else, to prevent claims of child support. Why would he not fight back some random child in a foreign country demanding child support from him? This is a judgement by default because there is no dispute.

Apparently, denial is more than just a river in Egypt. :D

Yes, but it has legal implications given the intentionally religified electoral process created by Gen Zia.
Do you think IK would want to change that to save himself from getting caught in the net, if he's in the position?

Do you think IK would want to change that to save himself from getting caught in the net, if he's in the position?

I really have no idea about that at all. IK has shown clear tendencies not to play by any existing rules or even by most Pakistani standards of political realities, which partly explains his popularity amongst a certain cohort.

IK has shown clear tendencies not to play by any existing rules or even by most Pakistani standards of political realities
But can we really blame him for experimenting? The rules have built in elasticity and are very much prone to change as recently witnessed.

They are not the political opponent. They attempted to kill him. This family did extreme atrocities against Benazir, her sectary, who lost his eyes and a broken leg. Imran Khan is alone and on the other side of these hyenas.
This whole party is filth ..and this woman is the mother of all filth.

maryam-nawaz-s-issues-apology-deletes-vengeful-tweet-on-slain-journalist-arshad-sharif-1666766650-1944.jpg
Don't blame maryum
She is representing largest party and over a crore votes

But can we really blame him for experimenting? The rules have built in elasticity and are very much prone to change as recently witnessed.

Who is blaming him for anything, least of all me.

I just find a father who does not own up to his own child to be abhorrent, but power politics can make just about any man stoop that low if he is willing to do so. Again, this is not any blame on IK, but just my own personal opinion, as a father and grandfather myself. It just shows a man's character, or the lack of it, in my view.

Who is blaming him for anything, least of all me.

I just find a father who does not own up to his own child to be abhorrent, but power politics can make just about any man stoop that low if he is willing to do so. Again, this is not any blame on IK, but just my own personal opinion, as a father and grandfather myself. It just shows a man's character, or the lack of it, in my view.
Rhetorical question. Wasn't saying that at all.

I just wanted your general opinion on the bending of rules.

Back
Top Bottom