What's new

IHC issues pre-admission notice to Imran Khan over hiding daughter

PTI as a party can be handed over to Dr Alvi.
IK should leave the political shithole for establishment.
Take complete retirement from politics and media. Let army and establishment decide what they want to do with Pakistan.
Let the establishment continue playing games with Pakistan.
IK should resettle in Switzerland and forget about Pakistan.

Last edited:
Politcal mudslinging aside , how can we refute this affidavit? May be a forensic test of the same gonna solve this mystery forever?
There is nothing 'forensic' about it. It is a guardianship document executed in Los Angeles County court, California, USA. Go to the court and print it out from their computer after paying $10 or $20 fee.

There is nothing 'forensic' about it. It is a guardianship document executed in Los Angeles County court, California, USA. Go to the court and print it out from their computer after paying $10 or $20 fee.

Gotta send a forensic team to heera mandi as well . There are plenty of issues asking for paternal identity .

These new documents (if genuine) could be damning for Khan politically, if not otherwise. Pertinent question, why was Khan compelled, by law, to be the Guardian of Tyrian Jade Khan-White ( ouch...) ?? So much so that he has to refuse to be such , and sign over the guardianship ?? I am sure there are learned members over here, well versed in laws of the US, who can jump in....

These new documents (if genuine) could be damning for Khan politically, if not otherwise. Pertinent question, why was Khan compelled, by law, to be the Guardian of Tyrian Jade Khan-White ( ouch...) ?? So much so that he has to refuse to be such , and sign over the guardianship ?? I am sure there are learned members over here, well versed in laws of the US, who can jump in....
Tyrian's mother filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles to establish Imran Khan is Tyrian's father. The court upheld that petition as IK didn't want to contest that i.e., he agreed with it and there was no dispute. The assignment of guardianship to her sister (i.e. Tyrian's aunt) Carolina White was executed on 18 Nov 2004. Most likely, this was done at the behest of the mother as IK was not present in Tyrian's life and hence, she (mother) didn't want Tyrian to become 'orphaned' (at least legally) if something were to happen to her (mother). As fate would have it, she passed away later due to a heart attack. So, you can say this guardianship assignment was sort of premonition without which, there would be legal headaches as a court would have to decide who should take care of a minor.

There should be no political harm as this was all long time ago, unless IK decides not to tell the truth. That would be a very foolish decision as all legal documents are readily available.

Back
Top Bottom