What's new

Former cricket star and Pakistan PM Imran Khan fights to save his political career after 'failing to reveal he had a lovechild' with British heiress

Well per Islamic strict shariah law her claims have no value and anyone thinking this to be true is commiting worse crime then zina by being part of false claim

Well American courts proved Imran Khan to be the father of Tyrian White. Imran Khan ran away like a coward and refused to give his DNA, Sita White before she died suddenly was struggling really hard to prove IK is the father and to give rights to her daughter and she succeeded.

If Sita White wasn’t dead, Imran Khan politics would probably be dead or maybe Tyrian would be living in Pakistan in Bani Gala because her mother wouldn’t want her daughter living with Jemima lol

I don’t know why PTI supporters even try to lie and fool others. If Tyrian isn’t IKs daughter, why is she living with his two sons? Is she their girlfriend? 😂

One PTI supporter denies her being daughter and tries to teach us Islamic laws about claims, another PTI supporter says he raised his daughter Islamically and teaches us Islam from another angle hahaha

• Former Prime Minister of Pakistan has been summoned by country's High Court
  • Under Pakistan election law, candidates must declare their wife and children
  • In 2018 election, Mr Khan, 70, did not disclose daughter Tyrian with Sita White

Former cricketing legend Imran Khan is fighting to save his political career in Pakistan after being accused of failing to reveal he had a lovechild with a British heiress.

The former prime minister of Pakistan has been summoned by the country’s High Court for not declaring that he secretly fathered a daughter called Tyrian Jade with a socialite named Sita White, the daughter of a British tycoon and peer.

Under Pakistan’s election laws, a candidate has to declare the names of his wife and dependent children in his nomination papers to the Election Commission.

In the 2018 national election which swept Mr Khan, 70, to power, he disclosed he had two sons with his ex-wife, socialite Jemima Khan.

But he did not mention Tyrian White, 27, was his daughter with Ms White.

If found guilty, Mr Khan can be disqualified from standing in an election for the next five years, which means he may not be able to contest this year¿s national election in March

If found guilty, Mr Khan can be disqualified from standing in an election for the next five years, which means he may not be able to contest this year’s national election in October.
(L to R) Sulaiman Khan, Jemima Khan, Tyrian White and Kasim Khan attend the UK Premiere of What's Love Got To Do With It? at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on February 13, 2023 in London, England's Love Got To Do With It? at Odeon Luxe Leicester Square on February 13, 2023 in London, England

If found guilty, Mr Khan can be disqualified from standing in an election for the next five years, which means he may not be able to contest this year’s national election in March.

The former sporting legend was ousted as prime minister last year after losing a vote of no confidence in parliament, but remains very popular, and could win this year’s election.

Mr Khan’s supporters have dismissed the case as politically motivated, accusing the government parties of using it to disqualify him, and smearing his reputation in a conservative Muslim society, where children out of wedlock are frowned upon.

Tyrian, now 27, was born three years before Mr Khan married then 21-year-old Jemima Goldsmith, the daughter of billionaire James Goldsmith, in 1995.

Mr Khan met her mother, Sita White, at the Tramp nightclub in London in the late 1980s, when he was at the height of his fame as a cricketer and international playboy.

Ms White was the daughter of Gordon White, a British industrialist and peer who ran a conglomerate called Hanson Plc.

Ms White moved to the US in the early 1990s, shortly before giving birth to Tyrian in Los Angeles in 1992.

The cricketer, now an ambitious politician in his country, denied being Tyrian’s father in the first few years.

The former prime minister of Pakistan has been summoned by the country¿s High Court for not declaring that he secretly fathered a daughter called Tyrian Jade with a socialite named Sita White, the daughter of a British tycoon and peer (pictured)

The former prime minister of Pakistan has been summoned by the country’s High Court for not declaring that he secretly fathered a daughter called Tyrian Jade with a socialite named Sita White, the daughter of a British tycoon and peer (pictured)
Tyrian divides her time between New York and London, and is believed to stay with Ms Khan when she is in the UK (Pictured - Jemima Khan, left, and Tyrian White)

Tyrian divides her time between New York and London, and is believed to stay with Ms Khan when she is in the UK (Pictured - Jemima Khan, left, and Tyrian White)

But Ms White took him to an LA court, which ruled in 1997 that Mr Khan was the father after he refused to take a DNA test.

Ms White - who married three times since she split with her cricketer lover - suddenly died of an embolism in the lungs in Los Angeles at the age of 43, when her daughter was only 12.

Mr Khan then took Tyrian under his care, and raised her in London with Jemima Khan, whom he had divorced months earlier, but with whom he maintained a friendly relation.

Friends of Ms Khan have said she raised Tyrian like her own daughter.

She has since posted photos of herself with Tyrian on her Instagram account, alongside pictures of her stepdaughter with her two sons by Mr Khan, Suleiman Isa, 26, and Kasim, 23.

In one Instagram pic of Ms Khan together with Tyrian, she wrote: ‘Happy Birthday to this brilliant person, I’m lucky enough to call my stepdaughter.’

Tyrian divides her time between New York and London, and is believed to stay with Ms Khan when she is in the UK.

The Islamabad High Court petition filed against Mr Khan states: ‘The respondent has deliberately and wilfully failed to declare his daughter Tyrian White in the nomination papers…hence he is not sagacious, righteous, honest and a man of good character.’

Osama Malik, a British-trained lawyer in Islamabad, said: ‘The Tyrian case is already known about, and so I don’t think it will damage his support base. At the moment, Imran has the biggest support as a national politician.’

Last night, Ms Khan declined to comment on the Tyrian case.

She is likely to visit Pakistan soon to promote her new film, What’s Love Got To Do With It?, a comedy about arranged marriage, which is partly set in Lahore.

She said her ex-husband has not seen the film, but did read an early script.

She told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme: ‘He did read an early version of the script and was like weirdly zealous about it…and kept saying you have to get this made.

‘He couldn’t believe it would take that long. I mean, it did take me 10 years to get to this point.’

are opponents of Imran Khan claiming to be clean family men ?

It's a personal problem, it's not hurting and destroying Pakistan like the money laundering, corruption, nepotism, kleptocracy do. The mafias be it political or non civilian are the reason for the country at the brink.

The important aspect is people knew about it the reason for big support, the more media comes with anti IK reports, people support will get stronger, bigger.

And IK have explained it many times, and people acknowledges it, only the opponents don't.

Well American courts proved Imran Khan to be the father of Tyrian White. Imran Khan ran away like a coward and refused to give his DNA, Sita White before she died suddenly was struggling really hard to prove IK is the father and to give rights to her daughter and she succeeded.

If Sita White wasn’t dead, Imran Khan politics would probably be dead or maybe Tyrian would be living in Pakistan in Bani Gala because her mother wouldn’t want her daughter living with Jemima lol

I don’t know why PTI supporters even try to lie and fool others. If Tyrian isn’t IKs daughter, why is she living with his two sons? Is she their girlfriend? 😂

One PTI supporter denies her being daughter and tries to teach us Islamic laws about claims, another PTI supporter says he raised his daughter Islamically and teaches us Islam from another angle hahaha
American proven didn't prove it IK never appeared in court

So you are basically adding another lie on top of your own one

Go on man ...make fun of Islamic codes..

American proven didn't prove it IK never appeared in court

So you are basically adding another lie on top of your own one

Go on man ...make fun of Islamic codes..

It isn’t Islamic codes. I am making fun of your stupid argument

According to your logic, If you commit rape in America then run away to Pakistan then you are free and never committed rape lol

And all of that could have remained a personal matter, but not after IK submitted papers claiming he had two children, not three, relevant to the the laws governing elected officials in Pakistan, which has made it a public and legal matter. That is the real issue here, not his personal conduct in the past, although it does reveal the character, or the lack thereof, of the man himself, to me, on a personal level.

It isn’t Islamic codes. I am making fun of your stupid argument

According to your logic, If you commit rape in America then run away to Pakistan then you are free and never committed rape lol
Yes. If a women claims a man raped him with not a single witness that's what Islamic law will state

But if u have witness and man runs away then yes he did comit a rape.

I hope your 10yrs old mind understands this

Yes. If a women claims a man raped him with not a single witness that's what Islamic law will state

According to your immense logic, Imran Khan didn’t father the child and the American court lied as well as these articles. It was Ameriki saazish against Imran Khan.

OK 👍 I believe you

Then since Tyrian White is living with Jemima Smith, and IKs two sons, tell me who is fucking her? Since she’s not IKs daughter then she must be the girlfriend of either of his sons. That’s even more messed up 😂 incest relationship.

You know what, I respect the other PTI supporters more who say IK can f icky and father as many children as he likes than you. They aren’t being hypocrites and they’re not using Islam to lie and fool someone. Or maybe you’re simply in a cognitive dissonance and can’t come to terms that IK has led a colourful lifestyle.

According to your immense logic, Imran Khan didn’t father the child and the American court lied as well as these articles. It was Ameriki saazish against Imran Khan.

OK 👍 I believe you

Then since Tyrian White is living with Jemima Smith, and IKs two sons, tell me who is fucking her? Since she’s not IKs daughter then she must be the girlfriend of either of his sons. That’s even more messed up 😂 incest relationship.

You know what, I respect the other PTI supporters more who say IK can f icky and father as many children as he likes than you. They aren’t being hypocrites and they’re not using Islam to lie and fool someone. Or maybe you’re simply in a cognitive dissonance and can’t come to terms that IK has led a colourful lifestyle.
Because Jemima was friends with her mom?

I suggest you come to USA and see how weird relationships are

Because Jemima was friends with her mom?

I suggest you come to USA and see how weird relationships are

OK 👍 I believe you

Suggest picking up a dictionary and finding what non compete means.
American court never declared she is daughter of Ik only you have declared it.

If Tyrian White is not worried why everyone is so worried ? . Nawaz and the company made many attempts to reach her ...she always kicks them out and refused to give any interview or say something against IK. ..... so everyone go home and let's find something else...and Chacha JI .. @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE ... you used to be in Jamat Islami and later join PMLN... what a contrast .... lolllll

NATIONAL
March 17, 2021

Nawaz asks PML-N workers to drop nude pics of Zardari from helicopters across Pakistan​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
90s throwback: Benazir ki baylibaasi aur ikhlaaqiyaat say bayniyaazi. Photoshopped pictures of Benazir, this is a newspaper clipping, pamphlets were thrown out of helicopters by political rivals

DYuLVqVVAAAqAfs.jpg:large

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom