What's new

Jemima Khan spots 'Imran Khan' on UK highway

Why do you suppose they are not holding elections now? Because they are genuinely concerned about the issues in the Supreme court and want to solve them first, get a full bench because the nation will then trust the SC, and then get the full court's wisdom on whether elections are required to be held and caretaker govt's existence is constitutional or not beyond 90 limit that has just passed today, I think?
Half of Pakistani population didn't cast vote in last election including me. They(apolitical lot) don't give a damn about these political issues.

Now, whoever does not give a damn about these issues are called traitors and enemies of Pakistan by extremist Youthias which even drive away potential voters.

I mean, even on this thread Youthias are calling for castration of apolitical people.

These are just the political ones, the other ones are military related ones. People support military with all their flaws because they are defenders of the country against enemies of Pak. Now you have extremist Youthias asking people to hate military to prove their patriotism. Ofcourse, it does not bode well with common people.

Can you cite some examples where IK
We don't listen to him.

He is now considered as a lunatic cult leader who is only listened by his extremist followers.

And we the common people are sick and tired of his extremist followers.

Half of Pakistani population didn't cast vote in last election including me. They(apolitical lot) don't give a damn about these political issues.

Now, whoever does not give a damn about these issues are called traitors and enemies of Pakistan by extremist Youthias which even drive away potential voters.

I mean, even on this thread Youthias are calling for castration of apolitical people.

These are just the political ones, the other ones are military related ones. People support military with all their flaws because they are defenders of the country against enemies of Pak. Now you have extremist Youthias asking people to hate military to prove their patriotism. Ofcourse, it does not bode well with common people.

We don't listen to him.

He is now considered as a lunatic cult leader who is only listened by his extremist followers.

And we the common people are sick and tired of his extremist followers.
Okay. You have a point but, and I don't mean to badger you if you don't want to answer, this is unrelated to the question you quoted or the other question.

Okay. You have a point but, and I don't mean to badger you if you don't want to answer, this is unrelated to the question you quoted or the other question.
It is related.

People don't care.

They don't care about elections, or 90 days, or supreme court decision about whatever.

Not my place to comment on a man’s personal affairs. But divorcing this lady was the biggest blunder Imran made, the second biggest blunder was marrying that Sausage Vendor and flop journalist from the UK.

It is related.

People don't care.

They don't care about elections, or 90 days, or supreme court decision about whatever.
1. I understand you may not want to vote. but do you care if you live under in a democracy or a dictatorship or whether there is a supreme document that defines the social contract between the state and it's citizens such as yourself? That lays out your rights as a citizen which doesn't just mean the right to vote, but the right to speak, assemble, move around, and exist as a free man?
That says that the taxes you pay are to be used for your welfare? That binds a man who holds a gun purchased from your tax money not to put it to your head and enslave or otherwise exploit you?

2. What about the other half? I think more but you said half so we'll go with that. What about the other half who wants to vote? Do you still think this is inconsequential for you?

3. Also, what do those 50% that don't care about this stuff, care for? A job? Affordable food and medicine? If you are not getting a good job or affordable food and medicine, but you care about this stuff, how would you go about makings sure that you get those things?

I'd appreciate if you could answer these separately. Thanks

1. I understand you may not want to vote. but do you care if you live under in a democracy or a dictatorship or whether there is a supreme document that defines the social contract between the state and it's citizens such as yourself? That lays out your rights as a citizen which doesn't just mean the right to vote, but the right to speak, assemble, move around, and exist as a free man?
That says that the taxes you pay are to be used for your welfare? That binds a man who holds a gun purchased from your tax money not to put it to your head and enslave or otherwise exploit you?

2. What about the other half? I think more but you said half so we'll go with that. What about the other half who wants to vote? Do you still think this is inconsequential for you?

3. Also, what do those 50% that don't care about this stuff, care for? A job? Affordable food and medicine? If you are not getting a good job or affordable food and medicine, but you care about this stuff, how would you go about makings sure that you get those things?

I'd appreciate if you could answer these separately. Thanks
I am under no obligation to answer any of that.

All I want is to live my life to the fullest and be left alone by the extremists(Youthias) who are threatening to castrate me.

I am under no obligation to answer any of that.
It's okay. I also stated at the beginning that you weren't. :-)

All I want is to live my life to the fullest and be left alone by the extremists(Youthias) who are threatening to castrate me.
I wish you the best. But, I do think you'll be surprised at how many youthias there are out there.

British screenwriter and film producer Jemima Khan Saturday spotted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan's painting on a truck at the M25 in the United Kingdom.

Let's see the photo carefully now:

Looking towards the direction opposite of travel down the highway.
Catching all the dirt and grime.
Split down the middle.
Moved out of the way when actually using the truck for its purpose.

How appropriate. :D

Let's see the photo carefully now:

Looking towards the direction opposite of travel down the highway.
Catching all the dirt and grime.
Split down the middle.
Moved out of the way when actually using the truck for its purpose.

How appropriate. :D

I still think you can do better

It's okay. I also stated at the beginning that you weren't. :-)

I wish you the best. But, I do think you'll be surprised at how many youthias there are out there.
In case you haven't realized. There are preachers who go to people to talk/discuss/change their minds. There are common people who are not interested in any of it because they don't give a damn. And yet preachers don't leave them alone.

This kinda questionnaires are just the political version of that.

In case you haven't realized. There are preachers who go to people to talk/discuss/change their minds. There are common people who are not interested in any of it because they don't give a damn. And yet preachers don't leave them alone.
Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour? :D

This kinda questionnaires are just the political version of that.
You're talking about my questions? I thought we were having a discussion.

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Saviour? :D

You're talking about my questions? I thought we were having a discussion.
You already know the answers to those questions. You already know what answer I'm gonna give. Why even have discussion? Lol

You already know the answers to those questions. You already know what answer I'm gonna give. Why even have discussion? Lol
In all honesty, I thought I did. Until our chat in this thread. I am genuinely curious how you reconcile those things.

"iM aPooLItIcAl"
776585.jpg

The ones who normally go around yapping this crap are usually these elitist kids who come from rich backgrounds and went to English medium schools and live in gated communities.

They're so "progressive" and "liberal" when it comes to LGBTQ movements and Aurat March, but not about admitting the way they attained privilege and wealth in our society.

I know these chutiya LUMS types well since I'm unfortunately embedded within this class of scum.

They literally hate Imran Khan because they don't want him to destroy the system that created their class.

You got the Establishment at the top and one class below you have the Anglopaki bourgeois gatekeepers who have benefited from sucking them off.

You already know who these people are. Chutiyas like Najam Sethi, Raza Rumi, the kanjars and kanjris of laaalywuud, Dawn, Express Tribune.

That's who Navy boy is in a nutshell.

Back
Top Bottom