What's new

PM Imran Khan gives a blow to Zartaj Gul over her letter regarding her sister appointment in NACTA

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2 Jun, 2019
[/paste:font]

pm-imran-khan-gives-a-blow-to-zartaj-gul-over-her-letter-regarding-her-sister-appointment-in-nacta-1559474946-9517.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday directed Minister of State for Climate Change Zartaj Gul to withdraw her letter to National Counter Terrorism Authority seeking the appointment of her sister.

“This was against the ethics of PTI which has always opposed nepotism,” Special Assistant to PM Naeem ul Haque said in a tweet.
https://timesofislamabad.com/02-Jun...lZHAXkN_d6fJw21e5EqWKyJB4QB_W3iG86hqkMNt4RB-g

Why she was not sacked?

It would have been an appropriate measure to sell the perception that nepotism has died in pakistan a peaceful death.

This was a pathetic Drama i guess then. Just like previous gormints

Why she was not sacked?

It would have been an appropriate measure to sell the perception that nepotism has died in pakistan a peaceful death.

This was a pathetic Drama i guess then. Just like previous gormints
simple... pti doesnt hve huge lead in NA assembly...if he will sack all these u knw what will happen

2 Jun, 2019
[/paste:font]

pm-imran-khan-gives-a-blow-to-zartaj-gul-over-her-letter-regarding-her-sister-appointment-in-nacta-1559474946-9517.jpg

SHARES

ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday directed Minister of State for Climate Change Zartaj Gul to withdraw her letter to National Counter Terrorism Authority seeking the appointment of her sister.

“This was against the ethics of PTI which has always opposed nepotism,” Special Assistant to PM Naeem ul Haque said in a tweet.
https://timesofislamabad.com/02-Jun...lZHAXkN_d6fJw21e5EqWKyJB4QB_W3iG86hqkMNt4RB-g

I mean, didn't you know to which family she belongs and only now you are acting?
Look around PM Imran, you are surrounded by such people, who are nothing but corrupt.
And you, by each passing day, going deeper and deeper into their trap.
The best strategy to come out of this Web is the assumption of one line : Govt Allah ki madad se chalygi, or corrupt logon k baghair chalygi, ab chahy kuch ho.

Last edited:
Excellent decision. I am pleased PM Imran Khan has taken the right decision. PTI must not tolerate any of the old politics. Anyone who objects should be got rid of.

Back
Top Bottom