What's new

plz people watch this video and stop this useless fight

jahidus2005

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
their is no difference between shias and sunnis , remember only Allah can judge

Last edited:
How about all Muslims come out of the closet and admit they're atheists/agnostics? If you don't believe in forming Islamic state with Islamic Laws, then you're not Muslim. I'm not judging people, I'm agnostic myself. What I'm saying is religion is causing too much problems in Muslim world. Because 99% of Muslims pretend to be Muslim. They preach everything about Islam but don't implement it and don't let it interrupt their daily lives. Therefore they are hypocrites/disbelievers according to their own religion. Only ISIS/Al-Qaeda are trying to implement Islam and form an Islamic state. The rest are infidels according to Islam itself. So let's come out of the closet and admit we don't believe in this religion. But no, we don't, instead we keep it to use it as a tool to control masses and use Shia/Sunni proxies across the religion to die for Iranian/Saudi interests.

When I was a Muslim, I wasn't a half assed Muslim or pseudo-Muslim hypocrite. I actually believed what my religion told me to advocate(islamic state and Islamic Law). Then I sort of I realized I was the only one who believed in Islam as it should be. Therefore it didn't take me too long to notice that Muslims, just like any other religious denomination are full of shit, don't actually believe in their religion, break all the laws in it even while they pretend to be religious, etc....So I left the religion. Because it's followers are lying pieces of crap. When push comes to shove, Jews/Christians/Muslims will choose secularism over their religion.

Now that doesn't mean I support the immoral wars in the region whether conducted by foreigners or locals. I value life and I also value the lives of Muslim people there who did nothing to deserve this suffering.

How about all Muslims come out of the closet and admit they're atheists/agnostics? If you don't believe in forming Islamic state with Islamic Laws, then you're not Muslim. I'm not judging people, I'm agnostic myself. What I'm saying is religion is causing too much problems in Muslim world. Because 99% of Muslims pretend to be Muslim. They preach everything about Islam but don't implement it and don't let it interrupt their daily lives. Therefore they are hypocrites/disbelievers according to their own religion. Only ISIS/Al-Qaeda are trying to implement Islam and form an Islamic state. The rest are infidels according to Islam itself. So let's come out of the closet and admit we don't believe in this religion. But no, we don't, instead we keep it to use it as a tool to control masses and use Shia/Sunni proxies across the religion to die for Iranian/Saudi interests.

When I was a Muslim, I wasn't a half assed Muslim or pseudo-Muslim hypocrite. I actually believed what my religion told me to advocate(islamic state and Islamic Law). Then I sort of I realized I was the only one who believed in Islam as it should be. Therefore it didn't take me too long to notice that Muslims, just like any other religious denomination are full of shit, don't actually believe in their religion, break all the laws in it even while they pretend to be religious, etc....So I left the religion. Because it's followers are lying pieces of crap. When push comes to shove, Jews/Christians/Muslims will choose secularism over their religion.

Now that doesn't mean I support the immoral wars in the region whether conducted by foreigners or locals. I value life and I also value the lives of Muslim people there who did nothing to deserve this suffering.

You are wrong all along .

Firstly ISIS/ Al Qaida are trying to implement their own version of Shariah not the actual one as Islam clearly prohibits killing innocent men , women and children be from any religion but they are killing not only Christians but also Muslims as well.

Now one very basic teaching of Islam is about Jihad but what most people doesn't know is there are two types of Jihad.
1) Jihad Akbar mean bigger Jihad..This is the main important Jihad and is to be practiced by all Muslims without fail .. It is about controlling one's wordly desires like greed of money , power and women etc while maintaining Taqwah.
2) Jihad e Asghar mean smaller Jihad.. It is about fighting with infidels who are not letting you practice your religion peacefully even in that case if you are smaller in number and cant overwhelm you are advised to do hijrat mean move to a place where you can practice Islam.

Now there are all kinds of Muslims and its unfortunate of you that you couldn't find any true practising Muslim but there are many and I have some across them myself.

Besides Allah Subhan Tallah asks us to seek his forgivness as Astagfar is Islam basic teaching as Allah knows we are weak and get diverted by Satan and worldly desires .

Sunni is black flag after Muhammad. Shia is green flag after Ali. Muhammad was an orphan who grew up with his uncle and Ali.

Muhammad Ali

Because 99% of Muslims pretend to be Muslim. They preach everything about Islam but don't implement it and don't let it interrupt their daily lives.

just like non practicing Jews

You are wrong all along .

Firstly ISIS/ Al Qaida are trying to implement their own version of Shariah not the actual one as Islam clearly prohibits killing innocent men , women and children be from any religion but they are killing not only Christians but also Muslims as well.

I don't why you brought up violence. I'm not referring to ISIS/Al Qaeda militant violence. Strictly Sharia Law, which you probably don't even know what it consist of. It's a vast array of moral/religious law code. Which Muslims are supposed to implement. But they don't. If you don't implement this law than you're not Muslim, according to Muhammad himself.

What violent measures ISIS or AQ take is not done based off religion, rather based on calculations for what political objective they want to achieve. And I'm not speaking about that.

Now one very basic teaching of Islam is about Jihad but what most people doesn't know is there are two types of Jihad.
1) Jihad Akbar mean bigger Jihad..This is the main important Jihad and is to be practiced by all Muslims without fail .. It is about controlling one's wordly desires like greed of money , power and women etc while maintaining Taqwah.
2) Jihad e Asghar mean smaller Jihad.. It is about fighting with infidels who are not letting you practice your religion peacefully even in that case if you are smaller in number and cant overwhelm you are advised to do hijrat mean move to a place where you can practice Islam.

Sir I am familiar with this. What ISIS/AQ are doing right now is number 2 but against the so called 'Muslims' who actually don't believe in Islam and prefer secularism. ISIS/AQ are doing a 'jihad' to restore Islam to the Muslim world the way it properly should be. Now I don't prefer that, I'm a person who believes religion is man made. But from the perspective of Islam, ISIS/AQ are the true Muslims because they believe that Islam applies to all time and it's not subject to any change. So ISIS/AQ are the only Muslims who believe that Quran is literal word of God, and hence they sincerely want to implement Sharia and form an Islamic state. The rest of Muslims reject Sharia and reject Islamic state and prefer secularism. Muhammad said if you reject Sharia, most of the Quran, and reject forming Islamic state, then you're a murtad liar.

If Muslims not only reject but also do nothing in their hands to form an Islamic state with Islam as the constitution then they're all infidels according to their own religion. So we can conclude that majority of Muslims don't actually believe in their religion. In the same way Christians/Jews don't believe in Abrahamic tradition.

We should do a poll for Muslims only on PDF. Ask whether they support implementing Sharia Law and forming an Islamic state. If they say no, then they're disbelievers. Actually include Christians and Jews too. Since ISIS is implementing the true Abrahamic traditions/way of life/religion. If Christians, Jews and Muslims disagree then they're simply unaware what their religions are about or they're hypocrites.

Last edited:
I don't why you brought up violence. I'm not referring to ISIS/Al Qaeda militant violence. Strictly Sharia Law, which you probably don't even know what it consist of. It's a vast array of moral/religious law code. Which Muslims are supposed to implement. But they don't. If you don't implement this law than you're not Muslim, according to Muhammad himself.

What violent measures ISIS or AQ take is not done based off religion, rather based on calculations for what political objective they want to achieve. And I'm not speaking about that.

Sir I am familiar with this. What ISIS/AQ are doing right now is number 2 but against the so called 'Muslims' who actually don't believe in Islam and prefer secularism. ISIS/AQ are doing a 'jihad' to restore Islam to the Muslim world the way it properly should be. Now I don't prefer that, I'm a person who believes religion is man made. But from the perspective of Islam, ISIS/AQ are the true Muslims because they believe that Islam applies to all time and it's not subject to any change. So ISIS/AQ are the only Muslims who believe that Quran is literal word of God, and hence they sincerely want to implement Sharia and form an Islamic state. The rest of Muslims reject Sharia and reject Islamic state and prefer secularism. Muhammad said if you reject Sharia, most of the Quran, and reject forming Islamic state, then you're a murtad liar.

If Muslims not only reject but also do nothing in their hands to form an Islamic state with Islam as the constitution then they're all infidels according to their own religion. So we can conclude that majority of Muslims don't actually believe in their religion. In the same way Christians/Jews don't believe in Abrahamic tradition.

We should do a poll for Muslims only on PDF. Ask whether they support implementing Sharia Law and forming an Islamic state. If they say no, then they're disbelievers. Actually include Christians and Jews too. Since ISIS is implementing the true Abrahamic traditions/way of life/religion. If Christians, Jews and Muslims disagree then they're simply unaware what their religions are about or they're hypocrites.

Well when someone is not following Shariah himself how can he ask or force others to do the same?
Islam and Shariah doesn't allow any such violent measures to achieve any political or whatsoever objectives.

You are absolutely wrong Muslims will say yeah Shariah should be implemented in the light of Quran but they a true muslims will never endorse ISIS way of Islam as that's not Islam.

Forming an Islamic state as per Islam is 180 degree different from what this so called ISIS is referring to.

Plus ISIS is not implementing true Abrahamic traditions you need to study and get your mind clean of this filth you are propaganding.

what you say hypocrisy could as well be personal interpretation of people of what islam is. More often people have a way of life, an idea of what is right and what is wrong and just cherry pick religious text to support their arguments. This is not unique to muslims, applies to religious people of all religion.
The nature of religious text is such it leaves room for interpretation, and sometimes a verse could be so wrong(to your own sensibility) that you might as well reinterpret just to keep your faith.
Leaving a faith is not easy, it gives solace and comfort to you, it is frightening to many people to imagine a world where there might be no god.

Well when someone is not following Shariah himself how can he ask or force others to do the same?
Islam and Shariah doesn't allow any such violent measures to achieve any political or whatsoever objectives.

You are absolutely wrong Muslims will say yeah Shariah should be implemented in the light of Quran but they a true muslims will never endorse ISIS way of Islam as that's not Islam.

Forming an Islamic state as per Islam is 180 degree different from what this so called ISIS is referring to.

Plus ISIS is not implementing true Abrahamic traditions you need to study and get your mind clean of this filth you are propaganding.

LOL!

Okay buddy! If ISIS is implementing the 'wrong' form of Islamic State/Shariah. Then where are the rest of Muslims to implement the real one? Oh that's right, they don't want it and don't believe in it. They prefer secularism....

C'mon guy, my point is not that ISIS has the right world view. My point is that Muslims are closet atheists who won't implement their religion in same way Christians/Jews refuse to you. You're all disbelievers according to your own religions.

what you say hypocrisy could as well be personal interpretation of people of what islam is. More often people have a way of life, an idea of what is right and what is wrong and just cherry pick religious text to support their arguments. This is not unique to muslims, applies to religious people of all religion.
The nature of religious text is such it leaves room for interpretation, and sometimes a verse could be so wrong(to your own sensibility) that you might as well reinterpret just to keep your faith.
Leaving a faith is not easy, it gives solace and comfort to you, it is frightening to many people to imagine a world where there might be no god.

I can't speak for all religions, but I can speak for Islam. Islam is a perfected religion, Muhammad already did all the interpretation needed. He also mapped out the vision for the society. This is why he came up with Shariah Law, the 'Sunnah'. If you look into hadith, Muhammad chips in on many social/political issues the Arabs were facing at the time. And he gave many rulings/suggestions in those narrations.

Religion is open for interpretation with regards to some aspects within it. However, cherry picking is absolutely not allowed. If you cherry pick you're an disbeliever in Islam. Muhammad himself said if you disbelieve in Shariah then you're an infidel. This is because Muhammad used logic to come to this conclusion. Logic tells me(and others) that if you deny a ruling in your religion. Then you either believe the 'supreme' and 'great' Lord made a mistake or you personally disagree with God and refuse to believe that his rulings are final. If you disagree with God this is probably the biggest sin in Abrahamic tradition, you're definitely an infidel and will go to hell. Since God is above all and is perfect.

I still do believe in a God, hence I'm agnostic. But I'm tired of these hypocrites/blatant liars who make up adherents of Abrahamic faiths. They continue to live in denial and refer to legitimate followers of these religions as 'extremists'. How many Christians/Jews/Muslims know that their Prophets(Including Muhammad) implemented stoning of adulterers? Or am I going to be called a liar for that too? Do you guys agree with stoning adulterers? If you disagree, then you disagree with Jewish/Islamic Law. Which means you believe God made a mistake putting that law or that he is very cruel or something else....

LOL!

Okay buddy! If ISIS is implementing the 'wrong' form of Islamic State/Shariah. Then where are the rest of Muslims to implement the real one? Oh that's right, they don't want it and don't believe in it. They prefer secularism....

C'mon guy, my point is not that ISIS has the right world view. My point is that Muslims are closet atheists who won't implement their religion in same way Christians/Jews refuse to you. You're all disbelievers according to your own religions.

I can't speak for all religions, but I can speak for Islam. Islam is a perfected religion, Muhammad already did all the interpretation needed. He also mapped out the vision for the society. This is why he came up with Shariah Law, the 'Sunnah'. If you look into hadith, Muhammad chips in on many social/political issues the Arabs were facing at the time. And he gave many rulings/suggestions in those narrations.

Religion is open for interpretation with regards to some aspects within it. However, cherry picking is absolutely not allowed. If you cherry pick you're an disbeliever in Islam. Muhammad himself said if you disbelieve in Shariah then you're an infidel. This is because Muhammad used logic to come to this conclusion. Logic tells me(and others) that if you deny a ruling in your religion. Then you either believe the 'supreme' and 'great' Lord made a mistake or you personally disagree with God and refuse to believe that his rulings are final. If you disagree with God this is probably the biggest sin in Abrahamic tradition, you're definitely an infidel and will go to hell. Since God is above all and is perfect.

I still do believe in a God, hence I'm agnostic. But I'm tired of these hypocrites/blatant liars who make up adherents of Abrahamic faiths. They continue to live in denial and refer to legitimate followers of these religions as 'extremists'. How many Christians/Jews/Muslims know that their Prophets(Including Muhammad) implemented stoning of adulterers? Or am I going to be called a liar for that too? Do you guys agree with stoning adulterers? If you disagree, then you disagree with Jewish/Islamic Law. Which means you believe God made a mistake putting that law or that he is very cruel or something else....
if you have religious belief of islam and believe in God, then you are muslim and not agnostic. but then its your interpretation of what agnosticism is, so who am I to protest. :)

and islam might be different from other religions but muslims are same humans like us. They grow up like rest of us, with parents, families and friends. They want a good life like rest of us.
The fact that they are born into a family that practices islamic faith is not going to change the natural force of society. If in a society, dancing and singing is normal and encouraged, even if everybody is muslim(and if islam prohibited dancing and singing by verse number 5 chapter number 6), a person will still try to think of himself/herself as muslim and reject that verse(oh it was for arabs of that day, or oh it actually means xyz)...
people do it all the time. Islam might be different but muslims are not.

I am just trying to explain how the real world works, its not either you go full on muslim or zero muslim, its not a binary thing.

Last edited:
LOL!

Here are the Muslims who are doing it the Islamic way

Tablighi Jamaat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then there are hundred of thousands others who are doing it within themselves with out broadcasting it .

As for as Islamic interpretation is concerned my personal belief is Allah guides you the right way when you sincerely ask him with or without the help of a scholar though if one can find a good one its always helpful.

Sufi shrines which are spread across world and in Subcontinent as well is a true example of believers and those people didn't choose IS ways to spread Islam or caliphate.
Just read about Khawaja Moeen ud din in India where besides Muslims , even hindus and Sikhs goes in large number even today though he died ages ago.
Moinuddin Chishti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rest Muslims no matter how deviated they are have the distinct ability to feel the divine power and help whenever they are in trouble in life and seek Allah's help . Its another matter when their deed is done they may get lost in world and that's how precisely its stated in Quran as Allah knows his creature best but this world is his way purifying us and see who is good and who is evil.

Rest Allah is Raheem and Kareem and even punished his prophets for their mistakes and to purify them so all we can ask is forgiveness after punishment and try to act as much as we can on Islamic principles as that's where peace of heart and soul lies.

Last edited:
if you have religious belief of islam and believe in God, then you are muslim and not agnostic. but then its your interpretation of what agnosticism is, so who am I to protest. :)

and islam might be different from other religions but muslims are same humans like us. They grow up like rest of us, with parents, families and friends. They want a good life like rest of us.
The fact that they are born into a family that practices islamic faith is not going to change the natural force of society. If in a society, dancing and singing is normal and encouraged, even if everybody is muslim(and if islam prohibited dancing and singing by verse number 5 chapter number 6), a person will still try to think of himself/herself as muslim and reject that verse(oh it was for arabs of that day, or oh it actually means xyz)...
people do it all the time. Islam might be different but muslims are not.

I am just trying to explain how the real world works, its not either you go full scale muslim or zero muslim, its not a binary thing.

Absolutely agree that that is how the real world works. Another example, today there is permissible nudity/selling alcohol in some Muslim nations. But according to Islam they rendered them selves infidels. NO you aren't Muslim if you reject half of the religion. If you claim to be a Muslim nation and sell alcohol publicly in your nation, you're no longer a Muslim nation period. If you claim to be a Muslim, but reject God's Law(Islamic Law which God came up with himself) you're a disbeliever. Muslims or Christians can delude themselves as much as they want, that's not going to change the fact that they're infidels. So I'm sorry, once I again I'll state ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood are the only true Muslims because they do agree with Muhammad/Islam's teachings that Sharia Law is literally God's holy law and that an Islamic state has to be formed to prevent unGodly norms from being openly practiced in the society.

Believing in God doesn't cut it, you're still an infidel if you cherry pick your religion. People that believe in God will still go to hell. Muhammad said in hadith that people who rejected Islam but still believe in God will go to hell. Even if they are forgiven later. I'm not judging people who have problems following parts to their religion. I have a problem with those types of people who judge the 'extremists' when they don't even realize those 'extremists' are actually implementing their Abrahamic faiths.

And then there are hundred of thousands others who are doing it within themselves with out broadcasting it .

They are identical to the Muslim Brotherhood, with exception that they don't get involved in politics. Separating Church and State in Islam is haram. So once again I reject your notion that they're the rightly guided ones. Muslim Brotherhood gets involved in politics, but stops short of forming Islamic state. They try to slowly implement Shariah Law. Sometimes they don't. Which again, in Islam means you're not the rightly guided ones. In Abrahamic tradition, the rightly guided ones are the ones who reject all forms of modern governance/politics and instead implement religious form of governance which was commanded to them by their God. Whether in Islam or Judaism. Christianity is just reform Judaism by the way, so Christians technically follow Jewish law.

So all three religions are supposed to be doing what ISIS/AQ is doing. Which is forming a religious society. But they all hate religion and don't want a religious society. No matter how much they lie to themselves. ISIS/AQ recognize that most adherents of Abrahamic faiths actually despise their own faith. So ISIS/AQ is trying to forcefully form this religious society agains the will of adherents of Abrahamic faiths.

Once again, I don't believe in religion. I'm just telling you morons who follow these religions that you're wrong and the 'extremists' are correct.

Absolutely agree that that is how the real world works. Another example, today there is permissible nudity/selling alcohol in some Muslim nations. But according to Islam they rendered them selves infidels. NO you aren't Muslim if you reject half of the religion. If you claim to be a Muslim nation and sell alcohol publicly in your nation, you're no longer a Muslim nation period. If you claim to be a Muslim, but reject God's Law(Islamic Law which God came up with himself) you're a disbeliever. Muslims or Christians can delude themselves as much as they want, that's not going to change the fact that they're infidels. So I'm sorry, once I again I'll state ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood are the only true Muslims because they do agree with Muhammad/Islam's teachings that Sharia Law is literally God's holy law and that an Islamic state has to be formed to prevent unGodly norms from being openly practiced in the society.

Believing in God doesn't cut it, you're still an infidel if you cherry pick your religion. People that believe in God will still go to hell. Muhammad said in hadith that people who rejected Islam but still believe in God will go to hell. Even if they are forgiven later. I'm not judging people who have problems following parts to their religion. I have a problem with those types of people who judge the 'extremists' when they don't even realize those 'extremists' are actually implementing their Abrahamic faiths.
well I understand that according to you a half-assed attempt at observing islam does not make one muslims. But vast majority(dare I say 99%) of muslims who are just following a religion and its not their primary business(are not into theology) will just try to do what they think is right.
For most muslims what is islamic practice is, what they get to know second hand(parents, friends or local mullah) and what they understand to be right in their own society. Some might ritualistically read quran but arabic is not mother language for many muslims.
Vast majority of muslims mind you did not get the chance to be educated like you(you are a priviledged person) or have money or time to pursuit what is 'real' islam. It is very much possible that they fervently believe that they are doing no wrong. None of them think they will burn in hellfire, they believe allah is going to look at them favorably after death.

I think your expectation is absurd since non muslims also do that. Islam being different cannot possibly change the way basic human behaviour work.

disbelief in religion does not make you agnostic, you have to believe that god might or might not exist and its difficult to know either way. If you believe in a personal god, you are still a believer, muslim or not.

As for as Islamic interpretation is concerned my personal belief is Allah guides you the right way when you sincerely ask him with or without the help of a scholar though if one can find a good one its always helpful.

Sufi shrines which are spread across world and in Subcontinent as well is a true example of believers and those people didn't choose IS ways to spread Islam or caliphate.
Just read about Khawaja Moeen ud din in India where besides Muslims , even hindus and Sikhs goes in large number even today though he died ages ago.
Moinuddin Chishti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rest Muslims no matter how deviated they are have the distinct ability to feel the divine power and help whenever they are in trouble in life and seek Allah's help . Its another matter when their deed is done they may get lost in world and that's how precisely its stated in Quran as Allah knows his creature best but this world is his way purifying us and see who is good and who is evil.

Rest Allah is Raheem and Kareem and even punished his prophets for their mistakes and to purify them so all we can ask is forgiveness after punishment and try to act as much as we can on Islamic principles as that's where peace of heart and soul lies.
The former(Jamaat) are fundamentalist scumbags and the latter Chisti was no saint. As for Hindus worshipping him - well, they 'worship stones' too. Islam has spread everywhere by the sword in the subcontinent, except for pockets of (East) Bengal and Kerala(before the invasion of Sindh).

So I'm sorry, once I again I'll state ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood are the only true Muslims because they do agree with Muhammad/Islam's teachings that Sharia Law is literally God's holy law and that an Islamic state has to be formed to prevent unGodly norms from being openly practiced in the society.
Sadly true.

well I understand that according to you a half-assed attempt at observing islam does not make one muslims. But vast majority(dare I say 99%) of muslims who are just following a religion and its not their primary business(are not into theology) will just try to do what they think is right.
For most muslims what is islamic practice is, what they get to know second hand(parents, friends or local mullah) and what they understand to be right in their own society. Some might ritualistically read quran but arabic is not mother language for many muslims.
Vast majority of muslims mind you did not get the chance to be educated like you(you are a priviledged person) or have money or time to pursuit what is 'real' islam. It is very much possible that they fervently believe that they are doing no wrong. None of them think they will burn in hellfire, they believe allah is going to look at them favorably after death.

I think your expectation is absurd since non muslims also do that. Islam being different cannot possibly change the way basic human behaviour work.

disbelief in religion does not make you agnostic, you have to believe that god might or might not exist and its difficult to know either way. If you believe in a personal god, you are still a believer, muslim or not.

I'm not singling out Muslims. This is why I keep using the phrase 'adherents of Abrahamic faith). You are making good points, not every Muslim has opportunity to education. My point is, they seem to stand firmly against a religious society which is the ideal society in the eyes of their God. If you are against the formation of a religious society, you reject all of the Abrahamic God's teaching/commandments. Which means that you have no credibility to represent the religions.

Muslims are mentioned more often because they tend to believe more than Christians or Jews. Christians/Jews to me are atheist all across. They lead a society which is the opposite of what their Abrahamic God hoped from them. Muslims are mostly similar as well, with exception of the ones who want to build such a society that the Abrahamic God demanded.

So if God is real(the one in Abrahamic traditions) then ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood are the true followers of God and those who are against them are against God and are infidels.

I tend to have doubts of the Abrahamic God and an existence of God in general. That thought does scare me but I can't let it consume my mind too much. Humans are on our own, if there is a God, he is very disconnected from us and doesn't want to communicate with us.

I'm not singling out Muslims. This is why I keep using the phrase 'adherents of Abrahamic faith). You are making good points, not every Muslim has opportunity to education. My point is, they seem to stand firmly against a religious society which is the ideal society in the eyes of their God. If you are against the formation of a religious society, you reject all of the Abrahamic God's teaching/commandments. Which means that you have no credibility to represent the religions.

Muslims are mentioned more often because they tend to believe more than Christians or Jews. Christians/Jews to me are atheist all across. They lead a society which is the opposite of what their Abrahamic God hoped from them. Muslims are mostly similar as well, with exception of the ones who want to build such a society that the Abrahamic God demanded.

So if God is real(the one in Abrahamic traditions) then ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood are the true followers of God and those who are against them are against God and are infidels.

I tend to have doubts of the Abrahamic God and an existence of God in general. That thought does scare me but I can't let it consume my mind too much. Humans are on our own, if there is a God, he is very disconnected from us and doesn't want to communicate with us.
jews can be disbeliever in their religion but still remain jew as its a tribe/ethnicity(in addition to belief in a specific faith). I think a practicing christian might be offended to be called atheist just because he/she chose to ignore/reinterpret certain verses of bible and believe in rest. There are christians at different level of observation of their faith, vast majority of those in europe however are nominal christians, I think(africans and asians are not). Except those who are self-confessed atheists(while retaining christian cultural identity) others do think they believe and observe central doctrine/message of christianity, hence are still christian.(self identify as such)

I have nothing more to add so will stop arguing here. And yes, you seem to tick all the boxes of agnosticism. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom