What's new

Support of our Azerbaijani brothers, sisters impresses us - Israeli ambassador (VIDEO)

So it is more like anti-Iran sentiment that drives AZ foreign policy with Israel.

Azeris live in both Iran and Azerbaijan. Kurds live in Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. Pathans live in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Pakistanis do not want to deal with such petty matters

Mods, please ban the Indians from this thread for trolling.

Why should Pakistan give a flying fuq on Azerbaijan’s policy matters.

The IDF terrorists are flattening Gaza for which crime against humanity proceedings should take place against them. They have been committing massacres on Palestinians for decades.

There are so many people around the world licking the boots of Jews.
I'm not bothered for some more.

Both so ? But hey there were not among 10 to 15 German soldiers who took over Belgrade 1941 and 30 000 Serbs surrounded. Maybe they were close by General Vlasov or maybe , they knew those few Serbian Generals who served independent state of Croatia. I don't think that they were in conc lager Banjica, were they killed almost all Serbian Jews. Definitely not there

i feel bad for Pakistan posters for this thread....These guys do not know, how to even react...

Why . Our Army and political party supports Israel .

Why is an Indian getting he’s chaadi in a twist ?

Azerbaijanis do this then complain about Iran supposedly supporting 'christian' Armenia over supposedly 'muslim' Azerbaijan :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom