What's new

Support of our Azerbaijani brothers, sisters impresses us - Israeli ambassador (VIDEO)

No one cares what Ajerbaizan does when theyre not even participants in the conflict, pazeet. Out of syllabus question answered.

Now can any Hindu in this thread explain why their coreligionists are celebrating the murder of random kids in Palestine???? I can provide photos if anyone requests it.

Because they are demon worshipping spawns of satan.

What would be the reaction of Pakistani leaders after watching such solidarity of Azerbaijan with Israel???

they're waiting for directive from the white house.

My opinion is simple - even a broken clock is right twice a day. If a Muslim nation is taking territory from a non Muslim nation, which previously belonged to it, i will support them.

they're waiting for directive from the white house.

My opinion is simple - even a broken clock is right twice a day. If a Muslim nation is taking territory from a non Muslim nation, which previously belonged to it, i will support them.

Why is your sanity limited to Muslim vs. non-Muslim? Why can not you stand for every nation irrespective of the religion that faces unfair treatment, you support? The moment any one prescribes his ethics to any specific group or religion, then it is no longer an ethics. What would happen if the US or West simply says they are behind Israel or any one who is a Christian nation irrespective of their crimes around the world?

I understand you are with too much of emotions. At least Pakistan posters in PDF display high emotions here for such an incident, but you guys are a far better person than you write with rage and anger in this forum.

i feel bad for Pakistan posters for this thread....These guys do not know, how to even react...
Well we know one thing and that’s your dothead indian coksucker just like all the other dothead indian coksuckers on this forum. Keep it up though cause the more we interact with you smelly piece of sh*ts the more hatred brews inside of us. I always knew you were a coksucker too who played up the impartiality card but I always knew being a scumbag Indian, it’s hard to disassociate being a piece of sh*t and an indian

Why is your sanity limited to Muslim vs. non-Muslim? Why can not you stand for every nation irrespective of the religion that faces unfair treatment, you support? The moment any one prescribes his ethics to any specific group or religion, then it is no longer an ethics. What would happen if the US or West simply says they are behind Israel or any one who is a Christian nation irrespective of their crimes around the world?

I understand you are with too much of emotions. At least Pakistan posters in PDF display high emotions here for such an incident, but you guys are a far better person than you write with rage and anger in this forum.

Which world do you live in? This is already the case and always has been.

I conditioned my support on the basis of regaining held territory - the white man has no conditions in his support for Israel, it is unconditional.

Western politicians are lining up to praise Israel and encourage it to blockade Gaza, cutting off, food, water, medical supplies and electricity.

The world is divided along religious lines, Muslims should recognise that and support their co-religionists. Our survival is only assured through pan-islamism. The only difference we should have between us and the non Muslims, is that we should not act in an unjust manner.

azerbaijan prime minister is crypto jew.

Pakistanis thinks all about Religion.

Others think about National Interests.

Israel supported them in their war against Armenia to get back their territories.

Azerbaijan have very good relations with Israel, Turkey and Pakistan.

UAE and Behrain also condemned abduction of Israeli citizens.
It means they are also crypto jew.

Why are Azeris supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?​

Azebaijan is Shia majority country like Iran, but Azerbaijan is secular state.

Main reason is they have very good relations with Israel, Turkey and Pakistan
All these supported in Azerbaijan war against Armenia to get their terratory back.
There are reports Israel also provided them intelligence, weapons, drones.

*No one will hear news about Azerbaijan in Pakistani media, but Azairbaijan also got support from Pakistan in their war.

They are Azeris with flags.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpeg

What would be the reaction of Pakistani leaders after watching such solidarity of Azerbaijan with Israel???
That is all you could come up with moron?
This way you should be asking what will Pakistan's reaction when US sent it's carrier group in support to Israel or the UK or any other country including UAE that we have relations with. What kind of retarded logic is that. Indiot!

Lol They are confused now lol
No we are not just because you see world in black and white only or you believe us to have such a simplistic view.
Don't be a moron!

I've questioned that logic too here. It's always "no matter what,they are Muslims and we are Muslims".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom