What's new

PLA Tibetan garrison's smart clean energy movable container baracks sitting on the very edge of Chinese Indian borders

No I did not. All I said is that these pictures are staged.
Tell me one thing, What is the use of staged pictures?
There is only one side which stages photos.
1.jpg

Well, No one (cheerleaders and 50..c bots) answered my question. If everything is normal, What is the use/purpose of these staged pictures?

Last edited:
You are crazy, why China needs to stage PLA food while prividing hundreds of million school kids with even better food? so dumb the idea..
Because to the poor Indian, the meals for the Chinese soldiers is only can dream for Indian soldiers.

Ordinary Chinese citizen also concerning how their Chinese soldiers doing at the front line. So picture is for Chinese. So did I answered your question?
So ordinary chinese citizen have no faith on govt? Govt have to show the food picture (staged) to assure it.

lol 2020. Eating a meal like this need to be staged?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
poor Indian...
Chinese staged: That extra cake and fruit basket you get on important visits
Indian staged: Anything beyond 3 layers of Rotti

A picture better than thousand words, do you agree? So is not for Indian, so don't be panic.
Well I am not in panic. why is it needs to be staged? Is PLA luring chinese citizen to join military with Ordinary food?
I am still not clear, These pictures of food (with professional photographers) addressing to whom? What is purpose?

Indian army is used to shit in open , their asses will freeze in winter :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom