What's new

PLA Tibetan garrison's smart clean energy movable container baracks sitting on the very edge of Chinese Indian borders

Well I am not in panic. why is it needs to be staged? Is PLA luring chinese citizen to join military with Ordinary food?
I am still not clear, These pictures of food (with professional photographers) addressing to whom? What is purpose?
I think you have mental issue or something? You are asking stupid question not even relate to you? Now I answered you but you still asking the same question.

I think you have mental issue or something? You are asking stupid question not even relate to you? Now I answered you but you still asking the same question.
It is not stupid question. You don't have answer. You did not tell me, purpose of these pictures (with professional photographers )? Addressing to whom. Was there any mistrust from citizen on the govt?

I normally see these kind of video/pictures in North Korea. We all know what are they used for. Are these pic like them ?

It is not stupid question. You don't have answer. You did not tell me, purpose of these pictures (with professional photographers )? Addressing to whom. Was there any mistrust from citizen on the govt?

I normally see these kind of video/pictures in North Korea. We all know what are they used for. Are these pic like them ?
These pictures is taking whoever concern. If you really concern, then is for you. :omghaha: If you not that stupid then you can do a math to see if PLA can effort these meals, right?

And to your Indian, war is not just chest beating and is bout Comprehensive national strength. That's why China don't go to war unless we have total domination.

And to your Indian, war is not just chest beating and is bout Comprehensive national strength. That's why China don't go to war unless we have total domination.
How is this related to my question? Are you retard?

These pictures is taking whoever concern. If you really concern, then is for you. :omghaha: If you not that stupid then you can do a math to see if PLA can effort these meals, right?
Chinese citizen does not know math and think that PLA can't afford? So PLA has to release food picture taken by professional photographers. Is this correct?
We see these kind of shenanigans in North Korea.

It is not stupid question. You don't have answer. You did not tell me, purpose of these pictures (with professional photographers )?
Why would someone publish some quick snapshots illustrating the situation in a garisson and presense of the facility itself near a conflict zone for people who far away from the scene to see? Yeah thats some really stupid question to ask in a forum thats been littered with threads about Indias troublemaking in South Tibet and Indian state propaganda including the most silly propaganda trash "reports" posted by yourself.

Last edited:
Why would someone publish some quick snapshots illustrating the situation in a garisson and presense of the facility itself near a conflict zone for people who far away from the scene to see? Yeah thats some really stupid question to ask in a forum thats been littered with threads about Indias troublemaking in South Tibet and Indian state propaganda including propaganda trash posted by yourself.

So you are agreeing that these pictures are released as normally North Korea does.

So you are agreeing that these pictures are released as normally North Korea does.
Yes I am pointing out you are merely pretending to be retarded about these to us just normal pictures, that make starving Indians drool and screech in envy.

And your opinion on that is not relevant or contradicting anything I just said.
Are you 50..c bots? Normally they don't have any opinion. I get that these pic are North Korea style message conveying to ordinary chinese citizen. I see chinese letters on the pics as well.

Are you 50..c bots? Normally they don't have any opinion. I get that these pic are North Korea style message conveying to ordinary chinese citizen. I see chinese letters on the pics as well.
For the fact, Indian style are much worst then N. Korean style. :cuckoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom