What's new

PLA Tibetan garrison's smart clean energy movable container baracks sitting on the very edge of Chinese Indian borders

Everything is staged? you are just in denial mode, China's GDP is 5 times of yours and provides hundreds of millions of school kids even better free school meals, only a very dumb mind would believe China can't feed her soldiers properly.
Do you think India can't feed its soldiers? Corruption exist everywhere. That particular BSF video, complaint is genuine. May be due to corruption in the supply chain there. It is not same everywhere.

How does GDP helps here

Do you think India can't feed its soldiers? Corruption exist everywhere. That particular BSF video, complaint is genuine. May be due to corruption in the supply chain there. It is not same everywhere.

How does GDP helps here
Please stay on topic, dragging a completely off topic scandal happened 12 years ago won't help your arguement. India is nowhere close to what China can provide for her soldiers, just face it other than wildly claming that everything is staged in China, that makes you sound very dumb.

Please stay on topic, dragging a completely off topic scandal happened 12 years ago won't help your arguement. India is nowhere close to what China can provide for her soldiers, just face it other than wildly claming that everything is staged in China, that makes you sound very dumb.
Well you only brought the topic of providing food to school children.
Tell me one thing, what is the purpose this staged picture?

Are you this dumb, these photos are not staged?
So you believe the meals are luxury for ordinary Chinese? Not at all. Here is my lunch today. It costs me RMB24. I'm in Beijing. The rent for smallest single room(40-50m^2) is at least RMB4000/month here.

IMG_20200906_112948.jpg

IMG_20200906_113134.jpg

So you believe the meals are luxury for ordinary Chinese? Not at all. Here is my lunch today. It costs me RMB24. I'm in Beijing. The rent for smallest single room(40-50m^2) is at least RMB4000/month here.

View attachment 667032
View attachment 667033
No I did not. All I said is that these pictures are staged.
Tell me one thing, What is the use of staged pictures?

No I did not. All I said is that these pictures are staged.
Tell me one thing, What is the use of staged pictures?
Why we have to use fake pictures if the meals are very common for ordinary Chinese? It would be weird if the meals for PLA are worse than normal standard.

Last edited:
Why we have to used fake pictures if the meals are very common for ordinary Chinese? It would be weird if the meals for PLA are worse than normal standard.
Agreed, What is use/purpose of these pictures if it is ordinary.

eQA4hiX.jpg

PLA Tibetan garrison smart container barracks, fully operational on solar energy, fully air-conditioned, able to work normally even below 30 degrees celsius, indoor temperature can be adjusted between 16-30 degrees celsius.

If these smart barracks are fully operational on solar energy, how do they operate at night? That's when it would require the majority of its energy for lighting and heating.

The amount of energy generated by the roof-top solar arrays would probably power one light bulb. There is no way the array could generate enough power for a reverse cycle air-con (at least 2kw, probably more).

The reality is there would be a diesel fueled generator providing the power to these container barracks.

The pic was from individual live training excercise where they are trained to adapt themselves to eating "self heating" food ,regarded as adequate in terms of portion and size. It's part of the training where soldiers to adjust to the eating during live-fire,where they could achieve combat readiness.

Lmao just because the photos are good means they are staged? Looks like no one can take high resolution photos now then ... of course what everything China does is staged and what everything India does is not. Do you still remember that pathetic propaganda photoshoot of Modi visiting a military hospital in Ladakh? I've never seen such horribly done propaganda before. It's far worse than what even North Korea has done.
If you showed him a toilet he would think it's fake because toilets don't exist in India. Everybody shits in the streets.

Indian soldier in Kashmir complains of deplorable food, frequent hunger
Dawn.com 09 Jan 2017

The man, identifying himself as a soldier of the Border Security Force, says his battalion does not have access to nutritious food.

The man, identifying himself as a soldier of the Border Security Force, says his battalion does not have access to nutritious food.

The man in the video introduces himself as Tej Bahadur Yadav, a soldier serving in the 29th Battalion of the Border Security Force (BSF). He is standing with a snow-covered mountain in the backdrop.

"We don't want to blame the government because it does send us the food. However, it is all sold off in the markets before it gets to us," Yadav claims in the video.

"A lot of times we go to sleep hungry," the soldier adds, saying their breakfast consists of a "burnt paratha" with tea, and tasteless lentils for lunch and dinner.

"How are we expected to perform a 10-hour-long duty with this nutrition," Yadav says, adding the situation has been persisting for over 10 days and counting.

"I want to reiterate the Indian government does send us food but we don't know where it goes," the BSF soldier said, adding he fears for his life for raising the issue.

"Spread this message and make sure it reaches the concerned authorities as I do not know what will become of me after this video is posted," Yadav says.

Later, Indian Home Minister Raj Nath directed the ministry of foreign affairs to submit a report on BSF, DawnNews reported.

They are very corrupted, in China people don't **** with army rations, its capital punishment in India they steal and sell army rations and equipment. Heck even the winter clothing is made in China. Lol

How does GDP helps here
Corruption exist everywhere even Chinese military but one thing they don't **** with is the food and equipment because you could lose a war due to it. Understand? Chinese soldiers are given the best equipment and decent food, it's standard Chinese army meal not luxuries, actually pretty standard across China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom