What's new

PLA Tibetan garrison's smart clean energy movable container baracks sitting on the very edge of Chinese Indian borders

Are you this dumb, these photos are not staged?
Are you so dumb to understand what I m talking about? You think it's staged and I don't, but that doesn't matter, the photos are about what and how Chinese soldiers eat, you think the food is staged?

Don't use poor Indian standard to judge China, China is 5 times of you in economy.

Are you so dumb to understand what I m talking about? You think it's staged and I don't, but that doesn't matter, the photos are about what and how Chinese soldiers eat, you think the food is staged?

Don't use poor Indian standard to judge China, China is 5 times of you in economy.
First google search showed this image

18037330c08e1d69907505.jpg

Well what is the use of these staged pictures?
Lmao just because the photos are good means they are staged? Looks like no one can take high resolution photos now then ... of course what everything China does is staged and what everything India does is not. Do you still remember that pathetic propaganda photoshoot of Modi visiting a military hospital in Ladakh? I've never seen such horribly done propaganda before. It's far worse than what even North Korea has done.

This is not staged, just regular breakfast
3047585549655a456868.jpg

This is staged, but it doesn't mean the food is fake.
5f9afac81723472ebe0390cbed46fcb7

Are you really this dumb? when troops are in the wild in operation they eat whatever they can find, this is true for every country, US marines also eats everything on survival mode.
This thread is talking about standard regular army meals, dummo
If that is the case, you are comparing BSF video with canteen food. BSSF soldier was on border.
Show me real pic, not staged photo for propaganda.

解放军伙食标准,真正做到六菜一汤一水果
Official PLA meal standard: 6 dishes, 1 soup and 1 fruit.

Lmao just because the photos are good means they are staged? Looks like no one can take high resolution photos now then ... of course what everything China does is staged and what everything India does is not. Do you still remember that pathetic propaganda photoshoot of Modi visiting a military hospital in Ladakh? I've never seen such horribly done propaganda before. It's far worse than what even North Korea has done.
If you look the both pic, same guy there in 2 picture. one with cap and another without cap. All are waiting to eat. Do they pray before start eating. In the second pic, there is pic of photographer as well.

Modi's ladhak hospital visit is staged. PM can't walk into some random places.

驻守在海拔4900多米的塔克逊边防连官兵

PLA Takexun outpost on the Indian border, altitude 4900m

202006220201495751.jpg

202006220201517420.jpg

目前集装箱式蔬菜棚已经开始在边防单位普及,因为这些单位很多都接上了电网
202006220201502395.jpg

If you look the both pic, same guy there in 2 picture. one with cap and another without cap. All are waiting to eat. Do they pray before start eating. In the second pic, there is pic or photographer as well.

You are crazy, why China needs to stage PLA food while prividing hundreds of million school kids with even better food? so dumb the idea..

If you look the both pic, same guy there in 2 picture. one with cap and another without cap. All are waiting to eat. Do they pray before start eating. In the second pic, there is pic or photographer as well.

Do you believe the PLA soldiers are posing for the photos or the food is stage? If you mean the former, then it doesn't matter.

Do you believe the PLA soldiers are posing for the photos or the food is stage? If you mean the former, then it doesn't matter.
Well everything is staged. Show us the real pic/video of food served near Ladhak.
During marriages, functions and festivals people will prepare and eat special/varieties of food. That means, do they eat them everyday.

All PLA outposts in Tibet over 4500m were built into "Sunlight" houses which allow sunligh to go through the glass ceiling to help to keep the inside warm and cozy.

西藏军区海拔4500米以上哨所全部建成“阳光保暖房”
2017年02月17日 16:25:04 | 责任编辑: 李朋芳 | 来源: 解放军报

西藏军区部队驻地平均海拔在4000米以上,受恶劣环境影响,一线边防连队哨所的基础设施建设一直相对落后。夏季潮湿闷热,冬季寒冷刺骨,给官兵训练执勤、身体健康带来诸多影响。为改善西藏边防一线官兵住宿、生活设施条件,近年来各级加大资金投入,围绕涉及官兵切身利益的“取暖、供氧、吃水、用电、给养、洗浴、防雷”等7个难题,组织集中攻关。经过不懈努力,目前西藏军区海拔4500米以上的边防连队和哨所官兵,已全部入住新型“阳光保暖房”。

记者了解到,新型“阳光保暖房”采用强聚热复合材料、分布式并网光伏发电轻钢结构等新工艺新材料建造,在高原恶劣环境中不易开裂、漏风,住上这种新式营房,官兵再不用“四季穿棉袄”了。已在海拔4500多米的无名湖哨所坚守12年的上士康松告诉记者,上级还为新型“阳光保暖房”配备了制氧机、健身器材等设备,即使遭遇恶劣天气,官兵也可以在室内进行训练、健身。

微信图片_20200906112228.png

Last edited:
Well everything is staged. Show us the real pic/video of food served near Ladhak.
Everything is staged? you are just in denial mode, China's GDP is 5 times of yours and provides hundreds of millions of school kids even better free school meals, only a very dumb mind would believe China can't feed her soldiers properly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom