What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

New gun in SSG armory

116144072.jpg

Credits: @skybolt

@sandy_3126 @jhungary Which AR variant is this?

Last edited:
Gran Mosque Seizure .....? SSG role in that is believed to be a rumor ...unless someone prove it with some solid proofs ...!
its true....Mushy was the CO of the SSG team which took the operation. It was done under his command.

its true....Mushy was the CO of the SSG team which took the operation. It was done under his command.
Nope ...Mush never wrote such thing in his book ....though he has mentioned the rest of the operations of which he was a part of ....Your only source is the wikilink I am sure !

Krav Maga has been in use since long ... our own @RescueRanger is an instructor (and not just for krav maga)... training the police and police commandos..
Why there is no picture available ...? what see every time is that they Practice Thaikuando ...I have seen it personally as well ...there was no Krav Maga !

Nope ...Mush never wrote such thing in his book ....though he has mentioned the rest of the operations of which he was a part of ....Your only source is the wikilink I am sure !
How about i tell u that im from an army background myself.

Krav Maga is actually an evolved version of a combination of arts and mainly focussed towards close encounter combat !
That I do understand my friend ....adopted by both IDF and GIGN ....it is very practical ..I do admire it !

That I do understand my friend ....adopted by both IDF and GIGN ....it is very practical ..I do admire it !

Adopted by many Law Enforcement Teams, Military, and the common lady who wants to learn 1,000 way to rip off a man's testicles.

However, civilians are given a watered-down version than the Military.

Back
Top Bottom