What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

i share a pic , above ,can you tell me what is that on M4A1 ?? i put it in red circle ..

thats a laser device... you will find alot of such mods on SSG weapons.. on the previous pics... its not a very clear pic so i cant identify which one it exactly is... but looks like DBAL-A2 dual laser pointer... could be a AN/PEC series target pointer (illuminator) as well..

It seems you noticed it for the first time? haha

Red dot sight plus flash light

emm.. nope

M4CarbinePoster24x36_lr.jpg
Detail_lasers.jpg

thats a laser device... you will find alot of such mods on SSG weapons.. on the previous pics... its not a very clear pic so i cant identify which one it exactly is... but looks like DBAL-A2 dual laser pointer... could be a AN/PEC series target pointer (illuminator) as well..

It seems you noticed it for the first time? haha

emm.. nope

View attachment 181271 View attachment 181272

well i noticed it many times ,but feel ashamed to ask lol .cause this seems to be very common :D
anyway thanks

:lol: lalay not a big issue... we all learn something every day..

yeah i learn a lot on PDF , specially about Military hardware and Equipment ....
well if i ever wanted to buy a Gun that will be M4A1 , damn it looks so beautiful ..

do you know that which company of SSG used this weapon ?
i see many times in New that SSG is using different guns .

What's the training period for joining SSG, 6 or 12 months ?

Trust me its not 6 months.. :) thts an year... in hell..

yeah i learn a lot on PDF , specially about Military hardware and Equipment ....
well if i ever wanted to buy a Gun that will be M4A1 , damn it looks so beautiful ..

do you know that which company of SSG used this weapon ?
i see many times in New that SSG is using different guns .

Doesnt depend on the company ... everything is available to them but it depends more on the operations..

On Topic;... here is a very old training pic:

10885319_491417234329466_7425505260459732073_n.jpg

Trust me its not 6 months.. :) thts an year... in hell..

Doesnt depend on the company ... everything is available to them but it depends more on the operations..

On Topic;... here is a very old training pic:

View attachment 181301

so basically they choose weapons according to the operation they are into right ??
ok i got it ..
and yeah i heard that too SSG training is tough , that is why only few selected and become Commando ..

What's the training period for joining SSG, 6 or 12 months ?
4 months for the Basic SSG qualification course for all ranks who get through the selection process and then another 4 months for advanced course. Trainees need to be fully para qualified with 6 jumps before you can complete the basic course. There is additional training for those opting for SOTF (Air Assault), Anti Terrorism, Combat Diver etc. types of roles.

Weapon selection is simply based on who is going on the operation and what weapon they are qualified/trained on and get issued. All of these decisions about weapons, ordnance etc. are made by the mission planners themselves based on the type of mission assigned to them.

Back
Top Bottom