What's new

Special Services Wing (SSW-PAF)

Meanwhile, Indian intelligence used to deploy men in other active insurgency zones in the world like Ireland and Palestine to gather more data to conjure more effective plans in Kashmir.

At the very least hopefully there are classicied reports on the insurgency for the relevant quarters, even if not made public.
What's the source of this info if you dont mind sharing, I'd love to read into it

Meanwhile, Indian intelligence used to deploy men in other active insurgency zones in the world like Ireland and Palestine to gather more data to conjure more effective plans in Kashmir.

At the very least hopefully there are classicied reports on the insurgency for the relevant quarters, even if not made public.
What's the source of this info if you dont mind sharing, I'd love to read into it

Spy Stories: Inside the Secret World of the R.A.W and I.S.I

Adrian Levy and Catchy Scott-Clark

Screenshot_20231109_035405_Drive.jpg

@PanzerKiel @Signalian It also mentions that RAW has consistently maintained a technological edge over the ISI who struggles keeping up with the latest tech, and was only sometimes occasionally provided useful tech by the USA. Many breaches and eavesdropping.

Yawn, recently a base got attacked and many aircrafts got destroyed and 6-8 people were shot dead, keep showing off the fancy toys which never will be used, embarrassment for the whole nation.

Back
Top Bottom