What's new

Special Services Wing (SSW-PAF)

Fwd31o0XgAA_bQp

Milkor MK-1L revolver type 40mm grenade launcher is also used by PAF SSW commandos and QRF teams.

1694038921413.png

1694038961678.png

Milkor MK-1L 40mm grenade launcher by Milkor group, in service with PAF's elite SSW unit.

1694460241419.png

Somehow our greatest weakness remains reading and writing. I mean we have been fighting a full war for the last two decades but you will hardly find any book or material which should guide others. That remains our weakness for the past 7 decades.

Moreover, our special forces are already cash strapped. Footage require good quality and expensive cams. However, slowly and gradually, you will be seeing drone footages.
Meanwhile, Indian intelligence used to deploy men in other active insurgency zones in the world like Ireland and Palestine to gather more data to conjure more effective plans in Kashmir.

At the very least hopefully there are classicied reports on the insurgency for the relevant quarters, even if not made public.

Somehow our greatest weakness remains reading and writing. I mean we have been fighting a full war for the last two decades but you will hardly find any book or material which should guide others. That remains our weakness for the past 7 decades.

Moreover, our special forces are already cash strapped. Footage require good quality and expensive cams. However, slowly and gradually, you will be seeing drone footages.
Correct

I have been finding text on battles and skirmishes but apart from one or two books didn’t find anything.

What is the most recent image of SSW operators in full gear? I am quite interested to see what they are wearing and what weapons they are using circa 2023.

Back
Top Bottom