What's new

Pakistan Army Has Introduced a New Course to Improve Professionalism of Officers

Before this, I didn't really believe that this was true, and it was just some disinfo campaign. But coming from you, I can now believe it.

Hmmm .. how many times Moeed Pirzada told a lie about a past event (analysis is another thing) ? At least I cannot remember any.

And I have to thank @iLION12345_1 to verifying it. It probably was not easy to admit to it.

That’s just it, almost no one wants to invest in Pakistan and the young people, unfortunately, will be amongst those that suffer lost opportunities until the status quo changes.

Entrepreneurs will have the scrap together funds from extra labor (if they can get the work and earn it) or from friends and family to startup new ventures. Or simply give up and emigrate abroad, exacerbating the brain drain.

Nothing looks predictable in Pakistan and investors hate uncertainty. Even the election date looks to be a ruse and a delaying tactic.
Before IK was removed, there was venture capital flowing in and startup culture was taking off.

The problem is political & economic stability, but also the lack of talent in Pakistan and risk-averse culture.

I've spoken to people there and seeing some of the technologies stacks they are just learning now, they are considerably behind.

AI/ML and big data technologies have changed the scene so much that I feel even India is behind now. Compare China's product-driven software industry, led by giants like Alibaba and Tencent, to India's service-driven software industry and you'll see India is behind.

Then there is the lack of risk taking culture. Remember, the US wouldn't have been the powerhouse it is today without the entrepreneurial culture that encourages risk-taking. Bill Gates dropped out of one of the best schools, Harvard, to go on to found Microsoft. Who in Pakistan is willing to take such a risk?

Don't worry about money, there is a lot in the undocumented informal economy driven by real estate & retailers who escape tax net. I see some of these people from Pakistan doing Umrah multiple times a year, driving brand new Landcruisers & Hilux, etc. Living in the US, I cannot afford this lifestyle.

Money is there, the risk-takers are not, and that's why real estate is a parasitic industry of Pakistan, eating its capital, but not contributing to productivity.

The only course they are expert in is sexual intercourse with the general public, screwing us from the last 75 years.

Before IK was removed, there was venture capital flowing in and startup culture was taking off.

The problem is political & economic stability, but also the lack of talent in Pakistan and risk-averse culture.

I've spoken to people there and seeing some of the technologies stacks they are just learning now, they are considerably behind.

AI/ML and big data technologies have changed the scene so much that I feel even India is behind now. Compare China's product-driven software industry, led by giants like Alibaba and Tencent, to India's service-driven software industry and you'll see India is behind.

Then there is the lack of risk taking culture. Remember, the US wouldn't have been the powerhouse it is today without the entrepreneurial culture that encourages risk-taking. Bill Gates dropped out of one of the best schools, Harvard, to go on to found Microsoft. Who in Pakistan is willing to take such a risk?

Don't worry about money, there is a lot in the undocumented informal economy driven by real estate & retailers who escape tax net. I see some of these people from Pakistan doing Umrah multiple times a year, driving brand new Landcruisers & Hilux, etc. Living in the US, I cannot afford this lifestyle.

Money is there, the risk-takers are not, and that's why real estate is a parasitic industry of Pakistan, eating its capital, but not contributing to productivity.
Good point, but who is willing to take a risk on talent that isn’t up to date as you point out. Talent that can compete globally flees to participate in stable economies. This is partially why the gulf economies took off and look to build knowledge cities to diversify from petrochemicals.

Pakistan needs to be a place talent that is willing to take a risk wants to stay and is catered to. Anything short of that and Pakistanis squandering its human potential and its economic future.

Good point, but who is willing to take a risk on talent that isn’t up to date as you point out. Talent that can compete globally flees to participate in stable economies. This is partially why the gulf economies took off and look to build knowledge cities to diversify from petrochemicals.

Pakistan needs to be a place talent that is willing to take a risk wants to stay and is catered to. Anything short of that and Pakistanis squandering its human potential and its economic future.
This goes back to my messiah theory and the chicken vs egg paradox.

Pakistanis rely on a messiah to save them. This messiah will come to them, maybe Imran Khan? Or they will go to the messiah, in other words migrate to the west. Until either of two conditions are not met, they don't want to work hard.

The reason is because as you mentioned, Pakistan is cesspool of garbage. However, how can it change when people don't want it to and leave?

The messiah everyone believed in, IK, came and left. His early year speeches were on how jailing corrupt politicians will solve all problems. His later year speeches were stressing the need for people to recognize corruption is a bad thing. So even IK figured out by the end, that the people are the problem.

Even before Modi or Manmohan came to India, it still had homegrown industries. It still had significant IT industry and exports. These were not the result of government, but because of local Indians having required skills and starting their businesses. So the people of India, make it powerful.

Change will have to come through people, not messiah like IK. People have confront challenges head on instead of waiting for IK, running abroad, or even blaming the divine will.

This goes back to my messiah theory and the chicken vs egg paradox.

Pakistanis rely on a messiah to save them. This messiah will come to them, maybe Imran Khan? Or they will go to the messiah, in other words migrate to the west. Until either of two conditions are not met, they don't want to work hard.

The reason is because as you mentioned, Pakistan is cesspool of garbage. However, how can it change when people don't want it to and leave?

The messiah everyone believed in, IK, came and left. His early year speeches were on how jailing corrupt politicians will solve all problems. His later year speeches were stressing the need for people to recognize corruption is a bad thing. So even IK figured out by the end, that the people are the problem.

Even before Modi or Manmohan came to India, it still had homegrown industries. It still had significant IT industry and exports. These were not the result of government, but because of local Indians having required skills and starting their businesses. So the people of India, make it powerful.

Change will have to come through people, not messiah like IK. People have confront challenges head on instead of waiting for IK, running abroad, or even blaming the divine will.
The problem with expecting change from the people is that regardless of the extent of the effort, it will be seen as charity work, such as Eidi’s work. The entrenched elite need to be COMPELLED to change in a way that only the state can do from the top. If today the establishment followed the Asian tiger model and imposed high taxes on the rich, they would push back, but if the establishment supported a democratically elected leader imposing such taxes through an act of parliament, it would mitigate the risk of civil disobedience (“No taxation without representation”).

At this point, any party running for office must be forced to present an economic platform, because otherwise, everything will be discredited.

The only keeping hope alive is the prospects for free and fair elections. Removed that there is no reason left (outside of familial compulsion) to participate.

As the title suggests, it cannot be new course. Maybe a video which was shown at particular venue for a particular occasion . If it were a course or something mandatory, it would have been compulsorily aired at all military institutions.

@PanzerKiel I have a personal question; can you DM me

North Koreans and Burmese couldn't have done it better, long live the dear leader asim chutiya.

Another lie, The video was about how to wake up early and offer Fajr ki Namaz, so you can become rich and prosper like Army, and not only that if you want to kill a journalist, make p0rn videos of ministers wives/daughters/mothers and also hanging bricks to balls of your critics you can also get away, Army is successful in all their endeavors because of this " Fajr ki Namaz ".

Back
Top Bottom