What's new

Pakistani's Sympathizing with Terrorism

I always repeated your opinions. I've read few books about OBL some of the books are filled with praises(I don't remember name) what do you think those writers should be killed ??? :unsure:

If you "wish" to fix the world then YES. You need to wish that. But if we want to compromise on the situation and continue to lose innocent people to either "the war on terror" or some other excuse then we can continue to do what we have been doing. Which is nothing.

Bus karoo yaar :D I go to Pakistan every year and live there for 3 months and i said bad to talibans and Mullah day and nights and i am still survived..You are just taking it too far by saying that Pakistani people wish to see taliban in power lol and proof is just few pictures from religious gatherings of some mullahs

its same mind set bro which you have in our security establishment too not realize threat till its grow like a tree . be happy and enjoy in UK sir .

its same mind set bro which you have in our security establishment too not realize threat till its grow like a tree . be happy and enjoy in UK sir .
Ok I am not going to deny that we have some extremists and fanatics in our society but such extreme negativity is not good dear. Have some faith in your people and not all of them are religious mobs or fanatics who are going to kill each others over minor things ..Be happy and you too enjoy in middle east :)

Ok I am not going to deny that we have some extremists and fanatics in our society but such extreme negativity is not good dear. Have some faith in your people and not all of them are religious mobs or fanatics who are going to kill each others over minor things ..Be happy and you too enjoy in middle east :)
bhai jaan

In 2002 the country had 10,000-13,000 unregistered madrassas with an estimated 1.7 to 1.9 million students. A 2008 estimate puts this figure at "over 40,000" madrases

kitny million sirf madraasy main bethy hain phir ?:angel: bahir waaloon ko choro jo ke madrasoon se kai gunna ziada hai :confused:

and then 2014 say

is the key to the development of this country not getting rusty? Nearly 80,000 madrassas are unregistered with millions of students playing in the hands of unchecked religious extremists.
Madrassa education: a threat to peace and tolerance

more than 12,000 madrasas registered in Pakistan
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/world/asia/04schools.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

bhai jaan

In 2002 the country had 10,000-13,000 unregistered madrassas with an estimated 1.7 to 1.9 million students. A 2008 estimate puts this figure at "over 40,000" madrases

kitny million sirf madraasy main bethy hain phir ?:angel: bahir waaloon ko choro jo ke madrasoon se kai gunna ziada hai :confused:

and then 2014 say

is the key to the development of this country not getting rusty? Nearly 80,000 madrassas are unregistered with millions of students playing in the hands of unchecked religious extremists.

more than 12,000 madrasas registered in Pakistan
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/world/asia/04schools.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
[URL='http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/world/asia/04schools.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0[/quote'][/quote][/URL]
[URL='http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion/25-Jan-2014/madrassa-education-a-threat-to-peace-and-tolerance']
you are talking about wahabi madrassahs?
[/URL]

you are talking about wahabi madrasas?

bhai jaan

and then 2014 say

I was disagree with your point that people of Pakistan wish to see talibans in power. I wanted to know the basis of this statement. You posted pictures of some beard guys. Do you think they represent Pakistan or they voice of majority of Pakistani people? People of Pakistan never voted for any religious party let alone wishing for ignorant talibans to be in power. You have all sort of people in our society from extremist, moderate to liberal and so far only secular parties were able to rule Pakistan. Talibans cannot come in power in democratic way. Its impossible . They can only establish their rule through power, fear and violence the way they did in Afghanistan.

We are terrorist sympathizers. Cheering AQ when they screw us, screw the Iraqis, screw the Syrians, screw the Libyans and soon will screw the Egyptians and Lebanese.

I m not gonna deny it.

We are terrorist sympathizers. Cheering AQ when they screw us, screw the Iraqis, screw the Syrians, screw the Libyans and soon will screw the Egyptians and Lebanese.

I m not gonna deny it.
What do you mean when you say "we"

Do you include yourself, me , Imran as well? OR you are speaking on behalf of every Pakistani or on behalf of all religious nuts?

I was disagree with your point that people of Pakistan wish to see talibans in power. I wanted to know the basis of this statement. You posted pictures of some beard guys. Do you think they represent Pakistan or they voice of majority of Pakistani people? People of Pakistan never voted for any religious party let alone wishing for talibans to be in power. You have all sort of people in our society from extremist, moderate to liberal and so far only secular parties were able to rule Pakistan. Talibans cannot come in power in democratic way. Its impossible . They can only establish their rule through power, fear and violence the way they did in Afghanistan

Those bearded guys he posted pictures of are Salafi Jihadis,, same as TTP. They don't have to represent the country. The point Imran Khan is making is that they exist in mainstream Pakistan everywhere, no matter how little in numbers

Those bearded guys he posted pictures of are Salafi Jihadis,, same as TTP. They don't have to represent the country. The point Imran Khan is making is that they exist in mainstream Pakistan everywhere, no matter how little in numbers

offcourse they do but do they are in such majority to rule Pakistan or Pakistani?

@Multani

Do you consider Wahabis and Deobandis to be one and the same ?

Wahabi JuD is not involved in any terrorist activities within Pakistan .. Deoband TTP , LeJ , SSP etc. are all terrorists !!!

@Multani

Do you consider Wahabis and Deobandis to be one and the same ?

Wahabi JuD is not involved in any terrorist activities within Pakistan .. Deoband TTP , LeJ , SSP etc. are all terrorists !!!
no, they are no same

Follower of Abdul wahab dont follow any Madhab or follow Hanbali Madhab while deobundi are Hanafi
Follower of Abdul wahab reject Tassawuff while Deobundi accept it
Follower of Abdul wahab are Taymawe in Aqeedah while Deobundi are Ashares or Maturides

Back
Top Bottom