What's new

In Pakistan’s borderlands, Taliban quietly expanding influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am dead serious here
Why can't we just give South and North waziristan to Afghanistan or make them independent
In the end build a fence around it

It's not like waziristan is going to be the next tech Capital of Pakistan,

If you don't want any of it, atleast do a referendum in waziristan
If they say yes launch a proper operation, if they say no build a fence around it and move on

Think about it... It should be a democracy

Last edited:
Why can't we just give South and North waziristan to Afghanistan or make them independent

If they say yes launch a proper operation, if they say no build a fence around it and move on

Think about it...
it was in social media when 2007 to 2014 these guys were bombing paksitan day and night. i think they should go to afghanistan so 95% of rest of us live in peace .

Think about it...

Waziristan doesn't want to join Afghanistan, they just want reinstatement of FATA or be independent.

Moment you give land up you are asking for trouble, mind you Afghanistan just doesn't want Waziristan they want all of KPK and Balochistan.

And if you give up land, expect BLA and JSQM types to start asking for referendums and land giveaways. Its asking for trouble.

Waziristan doesn't want to join Afghanistan, they just want reinstatement of FATA or be independent.

Moment you give land up you are asking for trouble, mind you Afghanistan just doesn't want Waziristan they want all of KPK and Balochistan.

And if you give up land, expect BLA and JSQM types to start asking for referendums and land giveaways. Its asking for trouble.
afghanis first get back own country . last 80 years they are fighting like mad dogs .

A lot of truths in this.

If you ask me , unrestricted Pashtun entry into major cities of Pakistan together with their high birth rates have already enabled a critical mass to be reached. Karachi is now the city with highest Pashtoon population with a lot of no go zones.

The time is now or never , otherwise this country would become afghanistan 2.0 , but on steroids. I guess John bolton was right to characterize Pakistan like that.

Unfortunately when Altaf Hussain was saying under the guise of Pashtoons, Afghans are coming to Karachi and settling in, no one listen to him because of his own criminal track record but he was right, Afghan Basti and Kati Pahari is prime example of it, and I have saw the exchange of fire between the 2 sides with my own eyes, I studied with 4 Afghan students who took me to their homes where as a Urdu speaker I'd never be able to go without them.

A lot of people think just because Pashtoons are in Army they won't revolt or do anything bad, Bangali's were too in Army and Afghan Taliban's triumphs, refusing to accept Durand line, and our Pakistani Pashtoons giving them shelter and homes, will be so dangerous that it will burn Pakistan, and unfortunately we have a Pashtoon leader who see no one other than Pashtoons and Afghans, and we have a Army leader who will shit his pants if someone close the door to hard.

Think about it...

this has to be a joke. will you want to give the same solution to Baluchistan when they demand it to because of few miscreants are you going to beg Iran to take some of it off our hands or maybe give independence to them. And if this policy starts a chain reaction all over with rest of the 40 million Pashtuns in Pakistan you will not have a state left. Some say give portions of Karachi to india why not!

No it will be Sindh LOL

If you go on Sindhi social media sites they are more anti Pak than we are.

I will be worried for Sindhi, if they Start crossing into India by saying Sindhi lives both side of the border, or when Sindhi start hoarding weapons by saying Hathyar humara zevaar hai, or when they start blowing themselves up in numbers or making No Go zones in metropolitan cities like Karachi, unfortunately only Pashtoons have done all that in Pakistan.

I am seeing another break up of Pakistan in a decade or two, this time it will be Pashtoons...
let me tell you something... if it ever comes to that although its not going to but lets just say that it does.....Afg itself will be a pile of nuclear waste .

If you think we are the biggest p

No it will be Sindh LOL

If you go on Sindhi social media sites they are more anti Pak than we are.

No sindhi has ever blown himself up or resorted to extreme violence to achieve goals. If history is any testament , my caution is x10000 up when it comes to Pashtoons.

I , as an urdu speaker can go to any sindhi area without any fear despite the historical baggage between both the communities.. Can't say the same regarding no go zones of Pashtoon areas.

I live in Sindh.. I have visited and talked to both Afghan and Pak Pashtoons. There are differences between both of them but both are ethno supermacist with heavy tendency to resort to violence. They are very very exclusive and automatically put you in the category of " others" if you do not speak Pashto or don't have pashtun lineage. There is also this belief that we are hindu people who converted and hence not real muslims. We have indic gene so = inferior. I am sorry if it offends you but my experience with them has not been pleasant.

Last edited:
Unfortunately when Altaf Hussain was saying under the guise of Pashtoons, Afghans are coming to Karachi and settling in, no one listen to him because of his own criminal track record but he was right, Afghan Basti and Kati Pahari is prime example of it, and I have saw the exchange of fire between the 2 sides with my own eyes, I studied with 4 Afghan students who took me to their homes where as a Urdu speaker I'd never be able to go without them.

A lot of people think just because Pashtoons are in Army they won't revolt or do anything bad, Bangali's were too in Army and Afghan Taliban's triumphs, refusing to accept Durand line, and our Pakistani Pashtoons giving them shelter and homes, will be so dangerous that it will burn Pakistan, and unfortunately we have a Pashtoon leader who see no one other than Pashtoons and Afghans, and we have a Army leader who will shit his pants if someone close the door to hard.

If you look at latest census , muhajir percentage has gone down significantly while there has been a dramatic rise in pashtoon population across entire sindh. Wait till they reach critical population levels .... Those sindhis in future will remember urdu speakers in favorable terms lol

this has to be a joke. will you want to give the same solution to Baluchistan when they demand it to because of few miscreants are you going to beg Iran to take some of it off our hands or maybe give independence to them. And if this policy starts a chain reaction all over with rest of the 40 million Pashtuns in Pakistan you will not have a state left. Some say give portions of Karachi to india why not!
So what do you want?
TTP is multiple times more dangerous than any ethnic based seperatist
As TTP gets the support of islamists in rest of the country, only we see a ethnic angle
Rest of the country think of them as a islamist group wanting to impose shari'a in whole of Pakistan, some wackos loved them for that (I have experienced this support during Thier early days in Lahore just because they were considered islamist molvis)

You know what Raheel Sharif got called when he launched operation
Pashtun killer by a former ISI major whose entire family serves in the army!
I hope you can get the seriousness of this situation

TTP is more dangerous as they're an islamist group who gets the support of many around Pakistan (the Punjabi Taliban phenomen if anyone remembers)
Than if you launch India like operation you can see even the most patriotic of men who serve in the army for generations will object

so I don't know what should and can we do in this situation?
you tell me, there's no way out

You do a proper operation you get a rebellion, you do nothing rest of the country suffers too

if there's a third way to end this please tell

My third way is referendum in waziristan on how they want to move forward, we are not a rich nation to keep on doing these campaigns

Imran Khan has a hard on for FATA people . He wrote this book :-

Warrior Race: Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans

by
Imran Khan

-----------------------------

Good luck ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom