What's new

In Pakistan’s borderlands, Taliban quietly expanding influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me tell you something... if it ever comes to that although its not going to but lets just say that it does.....Afg itself will be a pile of nuclear waste .

Who will nuke Afghanistan? and Afghanistan will remain but Pakistan's KPK will be gone... you plan to nuke KPK?

No sindhi has ever blown himself up or resorted to extreme violence to achieve goals.

Every ethnic group has resorted to extreme violence at some point. Insurgency in FATA, Balochistan, and the ethnic war in Karachi.

If history is any testament , my caution is x10000 up when it comes to Pashtoons.

Most casualties and carnage were in KPK by TTP. MQM did a lot of damage and had the whole city of Karachi under its tentacles. Remember the aftermath of Bhutto assasination? That wasn't even MQM to begin with.

They are very very exclusive and automatically put you in the category of " others" if you do not speak Pashto or don't have pashtun lineage.

Fair, due to trbalism and Pashtunwali. Younger crowd is marrying out of their ethnicity more and more.
There is also this belief that we are hindu people who converted and hence not real muslims.

I have never heard this, the only people who say this crap are Afghans and PTMTTP simps. Although, Pashtuns see some aspects of desi culture as "foreign" to them.

We have indic gene so = inferior.

Indic isn't even a race its a language group. By that logic Sindhis and Baloch are completely different to each other because of their lang families. Even though both are practically kin.

I am sorry if it offends you but my experience with them has not been pleasant.

Sorry to hear that, I could say 1000000x things about other groups, but most people (my peers) are more into religious sectarian debates or marxist anti imperialist sh*t.
Imran Khan has a hard on for FATA people . He wrote this book :-

Warrior Race: Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans

by
Imran Khan

-----------------------------

Good luck ..

Taliban Khan's mom is from Waziristan. He was doing Bacha Khanai with TTP until APS happened.

Imran Khan has a hard on for FATA people . He wrote this book :-

Warrior Race: Journey Through the Land of the Tribal Pathans

by
Imran Khan

-----------------------------

Good luck ..

Nah I'll pass, I don't like those people who Jerk off to their ancestors or name brands. Khans/Butt/Syed's/Achakzai etc

TTP is multiple times more dangerous than any ethnic based seperatist
As TTP gets the support of islamists in rest of the country, only we see a ethnic angle
Rest of the country think of them as a islamist group wanting to impose shari'a in whole of Pakistan, some wackos loved them for that

But here's what gets me confused, they want blood of Shia Pashtuns in kurram, while also takfiring Punjabis and Barelvis. So how will they build this grand alliance?
You know what Raheel Sharif got called when he launched operation
Pashtun killer by a former ISI major whose entire family serves in the army!
I hope you can get the seriousness of this situation

No way whaaaa
TTP is more dangerous as they're an islamist group who gets the support of many around Pakistan (the Punjabi Taliban phenomen if anyone remembers)
Than if you launch India like operation you can see even the most patriotic of men who serve in the army for generations will object

We launched one, did Pashtuns come out for or against Zarb-e-Arb? Are we like Sikh diaspora who became anti pak after that operation?

this will bring jungle law sir . it can open a civil war .

Isn't that already implemented in tribal Areas? What is the difference between Tribal laws and Jungle law ?

If you think we are the biggest p

No it will be Sindh LOL

If you go on Sindhi social media sites they are more anti Pak than we are.
it seems pakistan is this
Isn't that already implemented in tribal Areas? What is the difference between Tribal laws and Jungle law ?
its already abolished there is no tribal LAW or tribal AREA now . they are districts of KPK

so I don't know what should and can we do in this situation?
you tell me, there's no way out

Pakistan is making camps and educational centers in Waziristan. Army provides scholarships to kids to help them integrate. Here's a documentary

if there's a third way to end this please tell

My third way is referendum in waziristan on how they want to move forward, we are not a rich nation to keep on doing these campaigns

INTEGRATION.
it seems pakistan is this

Wdym?

But here's what gets me confused, they want blood of Shia Pashtuns in kurram, while also takfiring Punjabis and Barelvis. So how will they build this grand alliance?

No way whaaaa
This guy is one of the most important ISI officers and most of his family served in the army
No mortal can dare challenge his patriotism or love for his nation but even he objected to Raheel Sharif who we admire in this forum

Nah barelvis hate ttp infact TLP is somewhat in response to deobandi extremism

People who supported TTP in Punjab were deobandis (influence in south Punjab) not barelvis
And I am talking about early days of ttp, they had a support base (you know the kind of people who'll support any man with a beard even if he is drinking alcohol) in Karachi and Punjab
I experienced it myself

Last edited:
To think we can pull off a 1971 like scenario is insane. 2009 and 2021 eras are extremely different,

Pakistan Army or Federal Govt has no access to FATA until early 2000's, they were ruling their own land with their own barbaric laws, Afghans and Pakistani' Pashtoons moving without a functioning Border, we almost lost all of FATA and part of KPK because of few Terrorists Organization, Just imagine what will happen if Afghan Taliban use their influence/Race/Ethnic card/religion/Jihad into Pakistan's KPK to rally people... you are looking at around 1 million armed men who are willing to kill every Pakistani' for Afghans.
This guy is one of the most important ISI officers and most of his family served in the army
No mortal can dare challenge his patriotism or love for his nation but even he objected to Raheel Sharif who we admire in this forum

Nah barelvis hate ttp infact TLP is somewhat in response to deobandi extremism

People who supported TTP in Punjab were deobandis (influence in south Punjab) not barelvis

This, This exact mentality of Pashtoons, will be the downfall of Pakistan... they killed more Pakistani's than India/USA/Israel/Aliens combined and yet they have the audacity to call others killers of Pashtoons.
its already abolished there is no tribal LAW or tribal AREA now . they are districts of KPK

Yes, After Army went in to clear those Areas from the Terrorists whom these humara ilaqa-e-Gair people give them shelter on the basis of Race/Language/Ethnicity. This Afghan Taliban crap will spread into Pakistan, TTP will use it if they are not using it already... IK and Bajwa's incompetency will cause us 100's of APS and yet our own Pakistani Pashtoon's will gave them shelter, homes and their daughters to marry so these Afghans settle in Pakistan.

Last edited:
And I am talking about early days of ttp, they had a support base (you know the kind of people who'll support any man with a beard even if he is drinking alcohol) in Karachi and Punjab
I experienced it myself
What part of south Punjab?

Pakistan is making camps and educational centers in Waziristan. Army provides scholarships to kids to help them integrate. Here's a documentary

INTEGRATION.

Wdym?
I hope this works...
Number one we need to stop this surrendered ttp phenomen
And treat them like KP, that means no BS of armed millitas walking around everywhere and general lawlessness

If we keep considering it tribal areas, I don't think we'll be able to truly intergerate them
What part of south Punjab?
Lashkar-e-ghangvi type recruiting grounds laiya, Dera Ismail Khan etc
@PakAlp has a whole list of these extremist groups operating out of SP
If TTP wasn't so ethno centric, they'll serve as great allies

Lashkar-e-ghangvi type recruiting grounds laiya, Dera Ismail Khan etc
This is a misconception that these sectarian groups are Punjabi. Jiski reason jhangvi name ha. Haq nawaz aik sectarian molvi tha apnay name k sath jhangvi likhta tha uska murder hogaya isliye uski respect main uska name use krtay hain jin areas ko south Punjab kehtay wahan darbar pa janay walay and shia majority main hain wahabi types Lahore Gujranwala etc Karachi and kpk main ziada hain

So what do you want?
TTP is multiple times more dangerous than any ethnic based seperatist
As TTP gets the support of islamists in rest of the country, only we see a ethnic angle
Rest of the country think of them as a islamist group wanting to impose shari'a in whole of Pakistan, some wackos loved them for that (I have experienced this support during Thier early days in Lahore just because they were considered islamist molvis)

You know what Raheel Sharif got called when he launched operation
Pashtun killer by a former ISI major whose entire family serves in the army!
I hope you can get the seriousness of this situation

TTP is more dangerous as they're an islamist group who gets the support of many around Pakistan (the Punjabi Taliban phenomen if anyone remembers)
Than if you launch India like operation you can see even the most patriotic of men who serve in the army for generations will object

so I don't know what should and can we do in this situation?
you tell me, there's no way out

You do a proper operation you get a rebellion, you do nothing rest of the country suffers too

if there's a third way to end this please tell

My third way is referendum in waziristan on how they want to move forward, we are not a rich nation to keep on doing these campaigns

It was the Pakistani government/establishment who made these guys powerful. During 1980s these mullas were trained and funded, many in Pakistan higher power corridor follow this same ideology, they may disagree with the violence but they still belong to the same ideology as you mentioned about an ISI major. During the operation against TTP, many anti TTP lashkars and one militia was formed who were pro Pakistan but Pakistani state failed to support them after our army withdrew from the tribal areas/sawat etc(due to peace agreement). These anti TTP militias were slaughtered whilst our state fell asleep. What do you think is the reason? Only that the TTP and co have backing from powerful people, they only want ttp to stop the violence but stay in power because they follow one ideology. The Taliban in Afghanistan are also the same, they are students of JUI/ally madrassas so why should they declare war on TTP, if so then Afghan Taliban will be attacked in Waziristan etc, they won't shoot themselves in the foot for Pakistan.

The only way to finish these people is to support a counter ideology of the lashkars and anti ttp militias. We even failed to protect the Hazaras of the tribal area who could have been made part of the anti ttp alliance. In 20 years the TTP influence would have disappeared and if 90% of the tribal area were under the control of anti ttp alliance then this would have been made a buffer zone. Ttp, lashkar Islam and co would have made useless and then the Pakistani state with schools, education, jobs could have finished the waziristan areas off. Independent is out of question.

People in Pakistan hate MQM but MQM, with urdu speaking people were strictly against ttp and along with PPP fully supported the anti terrorist operations whilst PML N, PTI, JUI, JI were anti operations till the very end, but look who are made to look like traitors and who are made heroes.

Last edited:

So does the Pakistani army/Isi and so do the likes of Raymond Davis who was in touch with their leadership. We as Pakistanis need to move away from these type of groups, mafias, and political based violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom